Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,243 members, 7,856,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu (5966 Views)

Video: Lai Mohammed Inspecting Lagos- Ibadan Train Coaches / 72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by obailala(m): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Omo! This one strong oo! Has Lai Mohammed decamped?
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Lai talk true, it is not about the Labour Party but the candidate! Peter Obi would’ve still stood out even if he had joined Tiger generator party, a lit candle cannot be hid under a table. APC showed Nigerians that they were only about the money without a thought for the consequences of fielding an ill & decrepit candidate on their Party's chances in the polls. Just look at them squabbling like a pack of hyenas fighting over who gets to make away with the remaining carcass of a half dead nation. They can trade words and counter accusations till thy kingdom come, we already know that there is no honor amongst thieves! grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Urchinpainer: 1:44am On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You didn't watch the video then. Just say you need data that's all. I can assist. These are trying times for many Nigerians

grin grin grin... I have discovered that Urchins are extremely poor.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 2:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchinpainer:

grin grin grin... I have discovered that Urchins are extremely poor.
It's really sad.
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Luckysbab: 3:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Jay16:
There is one short 1st class citizen of Kaduna State that's going crazy because he has #20b stashed in an unknown warehouse plus another billions given to him to use and mobilize vote for one man who will be on life supporting machine after 25th.

It's no longer Kano, it's now Kaduna? Useless Igbo dullard
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by BigIyanga: 3:46am On Feb 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Where did he mention that in the video?
Lol.. Naija no dey teach logic in school.
He says.. the GMB’s party and achievements are inseparable… and if Tinubu cannot run on APC’s successes achieved by GMB, then their followers should not vote for him.
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Winnersunited: 3:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:
y do u igbos believe it’s only lies that must b used in promoting obi

This is becoming unbecoming now
You are having conversations with one individual, instead continuing on that line, you left him and started shouting 'You Igbos'. What has Igbos got to do with your discussions.
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Gondonu: 4:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Imagine! Even the eternal liar called Lai Mohammed have gone nuts. APC brought itself to power through wicked lies and propaganda hence will also self destruct through the same way. Well, It is set! The Centre cannot hold again
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Truf: 5:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Luckysbab:

It's no longer Kano, it's now Kaduna? Useless Igbo dullard
Broke urchin, why are you so bitter?
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by englishmart(m): 5:36am On Feb 18, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 18, 2023
APC dude open trend APC still dey untop trend too with bad energy Nawaha!
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Luckysbab: 5:46am On Feb 18, 2023
Truf:
Broke urchin, why are you so bitter?

Answer the simple question, Mister Palalelloglam
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Emychina(m): 6:04am On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You didn't watch the video then. Just say you need data that's all. I can assist. These are trying times for many Nigerians
boss abeg help your guy with data🙏🙏. Any amount will be appreciated biko. Nsogbu di na this country.08161774165. may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:

Because most Igbos are not born with principles, decency, uprightness, integrity and well-calibrated moral compasses like other normal folks.

1 Like

Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by agadez007(m): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2023
APC vs Buharists

This one sweet me no be small,Apc will soon cancel themselves out

Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by profacid(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2023
profacid:
What is ur problem with SE,so any post against ur God candidate must be from the SE guy better get sence because that SE race is bigger than ur Generation. Stop Dragging a whole Zone to ur candidate affair... Meanwhile I did not mention any tribe because I don't know ur tribe.
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by BigYash: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2023
APC fighting APC .. I am loving this cheesy
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by jesmond3945: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2023
All these is just to warn nigerians not to vote for apc. Buhari and lai will not come out openly and tell you just like g5 will not come out openly and tell you not to vote atiku. If obi looses on 25th, the joke is on Nigerians.
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by saobobo80: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
But lai said Tinubu cannot dissociate himself from the achievements of Buhari. You nor watch that one for the video?
He watch am, he no just wan go there. He himself dey play serious play.

1 Like

Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by saobobo80: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:

Tell me only one thing that is true about your Tinubu. Is it his so called football age? His education? Go and sit down my friend.
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by Qatar2022: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:

You're a fool for calling igbos, all the lies you people carry around you didn't see them
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by saobobo80: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Reinaldo:
Tinubu is bad market

True. Very difficult to market him.
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by saobobo80: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
BigYash:
APC fighting APC .. I am loving this cheesy

Me too. It is joy to watch.
Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by DaInferno(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
But lai said Tinubu cannot dissociate himself from the achievements of Buhari. You nor watch that one for the video?
grin ...that op is gone

1 Like

Re: Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu by DaInferno(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:

yall always hating on one amother. Would you go drink poison because it is served in your tribal cup?...what made you think he's ibo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Takeover Of Bellview In Jeopardy / The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam / Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.