Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC (13183 Views)

Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Toneypen247(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hmm
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
fredoooooo:
ASIWAJU cool

Dude is a Morafvcking strategist!
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by BigBizzy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lies
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew it is fake news the moment the news came from Peoples Gazette.

Any platform that lives on fake news has no future, you can not build anything on nothing like fake news.

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Throwback:
It is Buhari who has even disregarded himself within the party.

A man who has never stuck out his neck for anyone but himself.

Osinbajo, Amaechi, Tinubu, and even Aisha Buhari can tell you more about that Buhari character flaw.

Now he has fully unravelled himself to the party loyalists, and they are not impressed that the Emperor is naked, and are not scared to tell him so.

Tinubu on the other hand as shown why he is an organic politician and presidential candidate.

Tinubu owns APC, Buhari only used it to claim power, while Tinubu continued to nurture the party.

We see where the loyal party members fall in this divide.

Now we know why Tinubu is APC national leader without any office.

Even the North have disowned Buhari and fully embrace the Jagaban.

The Stadtholder is on the path of renewed hope, even Buhari and Emefiele know that the national leader will not be stopped by weak shenanigans of those who need an office to wield power.

Bola Tinubu won this election many years ago, Feb 25th is only a mere ratification of a destiny long foretold.
Buhari doesn't give 2 furcks about your Ant rantings..
The fly can dance all it wants,it ain't gonna do nothing to the mound of sh1t..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by searchlight: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If it’s believed that Asiwaju can direct governors, then it means Buhari has lost all his stronghold of the party.

Asiwaju is a demigod that cannot be fvcked with. Dude built his structure with loyal humans. Going against him is like going against a super power.

Is political niche and tentacles are broad far beyond what the human imagination can phantom
By this time on 25 all his loyalist will follow him and form his cabinets as the president of yorumuslims

3 Likes

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
searchlight:
By this time on 25 all his loyalist will follow him and form his cabinets as the president of yorumuslims

🤣😂🤣

Reality will humble you.
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Siwisheswereesh: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tochi3:
grin

Thief'nubu's urchins are cowards.. But you started destroying Lagos, ogun & protesting...

Una don see Military convoy for Thief'nubu's Lagos una don loyal..

They pee all over at the mention of poo'hari..

Chai.. grin cheesy

Piiggidiot amaka cheesy
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by kanupapilo: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2023
PureMe01:
Thiefnubuu don dey deny em talks the moment military arrive Lagos today grin

So upon all the noise wey Thiefnubuu agbado urchins don dey make here, single liver their agbado master no get grin grin grin

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by shimolv: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Agonglo17: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/new-naira-tinubu-didnt-direct-govs-to-disregard-buhari-apc-pcc/

So who directed them?

You BATified idiots think everyone is low-IQ like yourselves

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by able20(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Fear don catches Tinubu and his notorious gangs his campaign Council has debunked reports as usual.
Buhari wanted to reason Tinubu's campaign

4 Likes

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Abagworo(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2023
He didn't actually say it but his body language and that of his close allies suggests a gentleman agreement among them to challenge Buhari's authority as President.

3 Likes

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by onuman: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/new-naira-tinubu-didnt-direct-govs-to-disregard-buhari-apc-pcc/

APC, a divided political party with party stalwarts now speaking from the two sides of the mouth.

GOOD NEWS FROM KADUNA STATE.

In about 100 days or so, Nasiru El-Rufai will become the Ex-Governor of Kaduna State...and then - NOTHING.

Nothing as no more in political power and long extravagant motor convoys befitting HIS EXCELLENCY.

His words will no longer be the law in Kaduna State and some people will no longer pick his telephone calls.

With political irrelevance
looming closer and closer, Nasiru El-Rufai is getting crazier and crazier.

Nasiru El-Rufai, the ethno-religious jingoist is indirectly campaigning for Atiku, his Fulani tribesman. Rufai, the Nasty Piece of Human Garbage, is planning his exit and reappearance in Abuja very well.
He wants to reappear in Abuja as one of the most powerful powerbrokers in Atiku's government.

Before now Rufai has reckoned with Emefiele, Buhari and the other aggrieved assorted cabals pulling Buhari‘s strings in Aso Rock against Tinubu.

As the situation presently stands, Nasiru the Fulani etnic bigot, appears to be on a losing trajectory...his dream of a second stint in the corridors of power in Abuja disappearing faster than you can say Fulani herdsmen.

And according to reports reaching us from Southern Kaduna, that is one of the best news they have heard in years.

3 Likes

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Ykc2(m): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Throwback:
It is Buhari who has even disregarded himself within the party.

A man who has never stuck out his neck for anyone but himself.

Osinbajo, Amaechi, Tinubu, and even Aisha Buhari can tell you more about that Buhari character flaw.

Now he has fully unravelled himself to the party loyalists, and they are not impressed that the Emperor is naked, and are not scared to tell him so.

Tinubu on the other hand as shown why he is an organic politician and presidential candidate.

Tinubu owns APC, Buhari only used it to claim power, while Tinubu continued to nurture the party.

We see where the loyal party members fall in this divide.

Now we know why Tinubu is APC national leader without any office.

Even the North have disowned Buhari and fully embrace the Jagaban.

The Stadtholder is on the path of renewed hope, even Buhari and Emefiele know that the national leader will not be stopped by weak shenanigans of those who need an office to wield power.

Bola Tinubu won this election many years ago, Feb 25th is only a mere ratification of a destiny long foretold.
tinubu owned republican party too but just remember that south west is only 6 states

3 Likes

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Ezeanya798: 1:25am On Feb 18, 2023
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria
Sakamanje22: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by davidl7: 1:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Story!

Even Keyamo wey dey do aluta for university the other day dey talk to Buhari anyhow!
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by GardenOfGod(m): 1:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Jagaban wey de fear Bubu, that one na jagaban 🤣🤣🤣
Bubu go treat him Bleep up soon
Omooba77:

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by maestroferddi: 1:43am On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew it is fake news the moment the news came from Peoples Gazette.

Any platform that lives on fake news has no future, you can not build anything on nothing like fake news.
Damage control coming too late...

Buhari go show una shege...

Tinubu is officially out of the reckoning in this election...

His desperation for power has led him to show his cards too early...

He should pray he escapes jail time...

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by viodemus: 1:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Oga Buhari is still my current number 1. This kpeff no reach.

oga El Rufai should be investigated by the DSS for an incitement of coup, especially if violence increases in Kaduna state for the next 6 months. All the forensics regarding the economy of the state, needs to be checked.

If an igbo governor or any other governor had said this against the Presido, with multiple violations against the courts, it would have been a big deal and possibly an embarrassing arrest.

Oga Buhari should take responsibility, and I hope the next administration always fights for the good of the people. Oga Buhari should call out oga el rufai. DSS should question el rufai. Nigeria is past the coup stage, Nigeria should start maturing. I am still not convinced why Singapore, Brazil, south Africa, and even china, are better than us. They are a bit more principled. We have to respect the courts but also highlight their flaws, to make them better.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by ariesbull: 2:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Xscape1993:
The evil party and lies are inseparable.....
their lies know no boundary
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Greyworld: 2:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Pandev:
cool

The truth is that the social media is full of ignorant people (I won't say kids because, there are adults who still reason like kids). The governors are mostly affected by the CBN policy, most of them have old notes stored somewhere majorly for the purpose of election but for some other use too. How these sudden political analysts who have zero experience about election have become nuisance on social media is annoying. Look at the states that dragged FG to the court, are there no PDP states? In fact, there are many PDP states. Most governors are hiding under Tinubu to fight for themselves. These baby politicians underrate Atiku when it comes to vote buying because this is their first election they actually getting involved in. The hate for Tinubu has covered their eyes to see the truth. If we remove money from politics, Tinubu will still beat all these his lightweight contestants. Who knows politics knows this, not some social media freak who seek validation by supporting social media candidate. Politicians, billionaires who have a lot old notes stored will be tempted to work for Tinubu so that they can have hope of getting to use their old notes. Think! Think deep, no go dey follow trend on social media just to feel among.
Oga shut up. If you remove money even you won't vote for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Tannhauser(m): 2:54am On Feb 18, 2023
angry
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by JAGS001(m): 3:05am On Feb 18, 2023
I knew it that the news was from the enemies camp because Asiwaju met with president Buhari before he took off abroad and Tinubu will never stoop low to fall for any trap laid by opposition parties, Tinubu is smarter than 99% Igbos.😁😁
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by livinbygrace: 3:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Henceforth,nobody should blame Babangida for taken the Bold step in 1985.
It has never been this worse,you imagine having money in the bank and people are starving all because of useless policy .Same way they put blame on Aboki fx and banned it and till today what’s the outcome ?
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Yankee101: 4:21am On Feb 18, 2023
E don lose

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Herkim(m): 4:51am On Feb 18, 2023
Greyworld:

Oga shut up. If you remove money even you won't vote for Tinubu.

Look at this kid without conscience , are you saying you can't vote for your conscience without money bags

I will vote for tinubu without money this is my civic right and duty to performed.
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 18, 2023
Omooba77:

While soldiers were trying to disperse rioters at Redemption Camp Car Park C and Mowe , Four people died. Personally, I saw the lifeless body of the young lady that died at Car Park C . It was in the evening at Mowe market on my way to Lagos the IBO traders and Yoruba market women were discussing about those that died at Mowe because they know them.

Please, nairalanders, I beg for forgiveness. I have been the most vocal person on nairaland defending the government that NOBODY DIED at LEKKI TOLLGATE. Now, I know that PEOPLE DIED at LEKKI TOLLGATE. I regret all my action in defence of government. I saw a lifeless body of the young lady, I saw the guardian and the sympathizers.

I also saw those who were mourning those that died at Mowe. I now believed many people actually died at Lekki Tollgate.May God forgive me in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by Invest4growth: 5:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Can we not play politics without abusing our leaders and parents. Why would anyone ascribe this type of grandstanding to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC by tunapawizzy: 5:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Throwback:

Ok now , in the absence of money to buy votes, we will see the result of the organic support next weekend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Plan Is To Actualize Biafra By December- Nnamdi Kanu / Why Is No One Talking About Restructuring Anymore? / Outgoing Governor Amosun Seeks N350m Loan 3 Weeks To Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.