Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Which would you advise he choose and why? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which would you advise he choose and why? (13922 Views)

Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? / Which Do You Advise I Go For? / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by IyaTola: 1:25am On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Bryan88:
grabbing any1 like he said wil put him into troubles, really? Na because say u never broke or look for work for a very long period of time na y u dey talk like this so u wil never understand...ask people wey don job hunt, dey wil clear u better.
Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by lavylilly: 4:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Onyinyechiugly1:
Abuja
Try using Google to search for jobs in your area
Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by Pojomojo: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
timi36220:
tell your friend to pack him bag face benin.
Why?
Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by Pojomojo: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
DrDunamis:

First choice B
Second choice C
State your reasons
Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by Pojomojo: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
It's a foreign company and does Admin role involves marketing
lindaadejobi:

A. Option 1 - Start up, as an admin manager, marketing is in your forecast, can you push sales? Pay is moderate, but may not sustain if sales don't come in, expect to be owed salaries, if that happens.

B. Option 2 - Looks promising, tech company. Accommodation may be a perk but watch before you leap.

C. Option 3 - Very promising, Internal Auditor, what is your career goal like? This looks like a good career booster if that is your aim, and the pay is equally good. Except you no wan relocate outta Lagos.

Jobs D and E were my first call too, until i saw the role in job 'C'. In terms of career progression, i will advise you go for the job of the internal auditor. It seems you are in the line of finance and accounts.

1 Like

Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by Pojomojo: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2023
mctech:
He has been jobless for 15 months and suddenly got 5 offers at once.

Hmmmm!
Yes since December 2021
Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by Rubyjade: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
shocked
Pojomojo:
Yes since December 2021
Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by DrDunamis(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pojomojo:
State your reasons
Opportunities for Growth and less work

1 Like

Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by Pojomojo: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2023
smiley
DrDunamis:

Opportunities for Growth and less work
Re: Which would you advise he choose and why? by Pojomojo: 6:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank you All. He choose option B

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List / Hemingways Safaris Africa / Ias Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.