Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) (25106 Views)

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) / β€œGazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Obyino: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2023
He has Dementia naw… Is this even supposed to be a news
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:
This is the slowpoke, cognitively impaired, chronically sick leaky urine balabloo-blu-bulava rattling heroine-drug baron who forfeited $460,000 for drug running in the US that people like Sarrki, Afamed, Ihordspy, Seunmsg, Eriggs, NLpoliceman, and NgeneUkwenu are projecting as president for a country of traumatised 200M people? Allah it will never be well with whosoever do this shit.

Ignore those urchins pls. Their brains are filled with cobwebs.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2023
Can Town Hall Meeting ever be different from bulablu? Lie lie shocked

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Even when he said "25th of January" someone people were still nodding thier heads!!! I can't just dignity this level of idiocy!
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Solocoin: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Thank God election is next week so that he can rest only him
Use your APV

Vote on 25 of January

He raised his two hands up in PH during the national anthem πŸ˜‚

God bless PDAPC

When Atiku was the Senate president and Obasanjo want to roast him, I save him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Even when he said "25th of January" someone people were still nodding thier heads!!! I can't just dignity this level of idiocy
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by BabaO2: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yFj1faltVI

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has suffered yet another gaffe during the APC presidential campaign rally in Kebbi days ago by urging his supporters to vote for him on 25th January.

He said: β€œNo matter what our opponent do, you take your PVC on the 25th of January.

β€œJust go to the votes with your PVC, on top president, APC.”
Some of you looking for gaffes can not make 30s public speech.
Even sowore that is young and vibrant made similar date error of when he entered and graduated from the university of Lagos not to talk of atiku, his wife, dr Ayu, obi, datti etc
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by justjify(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2023
;DTinibu is a disastrous disaster grin
I pity his supporters he's making things difficult for them

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Franking: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Imagine if this guy wins.

A town hall different from bala blu bula bai blu blu blu.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Franking: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Tayorshd2:
.either u like it or not Tinubu will still emerge because he has been d most hardworking campaigning presidential aspirants from state to state and no one else .. bubu is just trying to spoil the party name but nothing will work for him

JAGANAN for president 😊😊😊😁😁

JAGANAN fall on u.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by samuel900(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu wahala kill you all.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by BABYBULLETIN: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Solocoin:
Thank God election is next week so that he can rest only him
Use your APV

Vote on 25 of January

He raised his two hands up in PH during the national anthem πŸ˜‚

God bless PDAPC

When Atiku was the Senate president and Obasanjo want to roast him, I save him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
just imagine u are a lawyer,and u are asked to defend him...I bet you,no man or woman dead or alive,even amadioha or sango cant win his case..the judge will just refer you and ur client to yaba left phychatric hospital...the gaffe,too many..
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Babaibe: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2023
This is thrash, it can happen to anyone. It shows people following are so idle, tracking Tinubu word for word shows your level of foolishness. No Tinubu supporters are not interested in the rubbish and lies Peter Obi is spewing.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Antiochus(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
If you like release more gaffe moments of Jagaban na you Sabi, he is our next President and GCFR, on his mandate we stand firmly. Nor be only gaffe na giraffe. Silly suckers

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Mummiesboy: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2023
Tayorshd2:
.either u like it or not Tinubu will still emerge because he has been d most hardworking campaigning presidential aspirants from state to state and no one else .. bubu is just trying to spoil the party name but nothing will work for him

JAGANAN for president 😊😊😊😁😁
You see your life? No deference between the both of you "Jaganan for president"
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2023
And so? Even if he is confine in a wheelchair, he is our next president.....

And there is nothing anybody can do about it....
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by UncommonLogic: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

As am typing more APC members are clamoring for LP's membership cards at my ward🀣🀣
I'm sure there's a very ongoing line of those waiting and fighting to register as LP members.
You should consider skit making oh, you got jokes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by thesicilian: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2023
EmiDon11:
oga tinubu own no be mistake again...

Gazelle gagaraga,

Balablu bulaba

Raising hands while national anthem is going on...

Haba, isnt the picture clear enough?

How many mistake atiku don make?

Lol. Can't help but laugh anytime I think about that.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Fareke: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2023
We Igbos are only after BIAFRA OR DEATH
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2023
UncommonLogic:

I'm sure there's a very ongoing line of those waiting and fighting to register as LP members.
You should consider skit making oh, you got jokes. grin

No be lie broπŸ˜‹

From 26th henceforth, you will start observing new monikers 🀣🀣🀣

Dem urchins don switch accounts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by infofta(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Support for Tinubu is driven by self interest not for the love of Nigeria. Check all of them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by ufotunang: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
dollytino4real:
God is just showing us but we don't want to hear
..it's true all this mistakes concerning tinubu God is showing us that tinubu is an incompetent leader, that the president position does not fit him.. that tinubu will perform badly and nigerians will suffer...this are signs good is showing to nigerians and to avoid tinubu and APC
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Skty: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:
This is the slowpoke, cognitively impaired, chronically sick leaky urine balabloo-blu-bulava rattling heroine-drug baron who forfeited $460,000 for drug running in the US that people like Sarrki, Afamed, Ihordspy, Seunmsg, Eriggs, NLpoliceman, and NgeneUkwenu are projecting as president for a country of traumatised 200M people? Allah it will never be well with whosoever do this shit.

Ekiti thunder de wait them
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by izubext007: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
WHATS IS GBEM
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Tinubu should sue Coronavirus vaccine manufacturers for the adverse effect on his health. If anyone is afraid to tell you why Tinubu's health degenerated so fast, I am not, this is just the truth.
shey na only him take covid 19 vaccine? Na too much drugs and old age dey worry am
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by nwajesus12(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
DonBenny77:
Which one be gbem
gbemiciously grin
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Babysho(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
judgementyard:
This elderly man ought to be receiving medical care like Bruce Willis,and some evil folks wants me to vote him as my president!
Wonders shall never end.
OBIDATTI all the way.

This disrespect to Bruce Willis is insane
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Cachexia: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
What has gaffe got to do with governance, no one is immune to mistakes. If you are on hot sit you can make similar mistake
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
ufotunang:
..it's true all this mistakes concerning tinubu God is showing us that tinubu is an incompetent leader, that the president position does not fit him.. that tinubu will perform badly and nigerians will suffer...this are signs good is showing to nigerians and to avoid tinubu and APC
because the blunders are too much to cover
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by judgementyard(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=Bab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution / Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed / Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.