Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday (20628 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Parachoko: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2023
hollywater:
Obi is by far most qualify for the job. A vote for Obi,is a vote for a new beginning.
A man that couldn't do any tangible thing in small Anambra State? grin

5 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by ImperialYoruba: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2023
socialmediaman:

Biden won his last election from his “basement” don’t forget that. The polls have told you all you need to know for election day

No, na from his swimming pool. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Dpaulie(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Keep on matching till march, let's see if u can match a total number of one local government in kaduna alone

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by ogascomax: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Pastor Chris has spoken and I have listened. I will vote Obi note because I am his Obidient but because that is what God wants. Tinubu candidacy is demonic and satanic sponsored to mock christians but he has failed.
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by adecz: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2023
They will be lucky to get 100k people
across Nigeria.

The labor party movement is already
dead and just going normal death throes.

Jungle don mature 🌲🐲🦍🌳🦁🐅🌴

2 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2023
Please make it 2billion

3 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Naz34(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Shampoo77:
Obidients with hyping na 5&6😂😂🤣
reality will soon dawn on them. After election we will hear their next wailling theme .
You no see how them don relax ipod unrest because their sympathizer wan contest

2 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Xion20: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Parachoko:
A man that couldn't do any tangible thing in small Anambra State? grin

I m sure you don't know Anambra that's why you sound this way, my candid advice is go learn the geography of Nigeria.
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by callthefred: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Mind you everyone knows MURIC are a scam and no one I repeat no sane Yoruba ever takes that idiot serious. If not for cheap journalist giving the idiot audiences. We Yorubas don't do politics of tribe or religion. Stop living in a fools land. Tinubu may get more Yoruba christian votes than any other candidates. Even so called Pastors using their pulpit to canvass against APC will fail because when it mattered most they kept shut. When Jonathan was doing father Christmas for all of them they didn't remember the Christians but when their major lines of access to government money is threatened they want to start preaching. How many of them spoke up when Christians were killed and how many of them supported those minority christians with money or weapons to defend themselves??

3 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by spiritedtete: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Obinna fans steady on drugs ehehehehe. Why are people distant from reality why.

Nevertheless, A vote for Obi is not a wasted vote it shows your patriotic intentions towards Nigeria.

But for me Obi's fans are not real... they merely doing it for social media likes and Network. They are mostly very unserious fellow. They understood nothing about movement. Eheheh

3 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Parachoko: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2023
Xion20:

I m sure you don't know Anambra that's why you sound this way, my candid advice is go learn the geography of Nigeria.
The joke is on you

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

2 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Chopcy29: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2023
mickeyenglish:

After taking an unhealthy dose of meth(mkpuru mmeri), your people hold weird press conferences where they start regurgitating wetin Satan no send them.. 100 million man March??
Who even lied to you guys that our population is above 150 million without a empirical evidence(s) via a national census?!

Meanwhile, the acclaimed messiah fans :
No even near that side cos we be like sand for this country alone sef. They try travel
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Buksaylor: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Isobug:
It's too prompt......it may flop, I personally will not be there but come 25th February 2023, me and my extended family are going to vote Sir Peter Obi vehemently

I was just thinking that before I saw your comment...
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Cajal(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Despite the fact that APC urchins turned Nigeria into a vast killing field.

The Obidients can still make up a 100-million citizens for a global matching across Nigeria because of Obi tongue
Consolation
Obi is not in this race
He can never win a state
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by A2daiye(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2023
100Million naira abi na people? I am nt understanding again. Gringori no fit see 1 million supporters make una no deceive una sefs.
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by HardMirror(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2023
walexGodson:
100m no too much?
itis not enough. 100billion march would be better
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by galaxy2020(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2023
Obi for life.....
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by PeterObi4LP: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu jet (plane) need to be service from Tuesday next week for medical emergency landing to UK on Saturday 25th. Tinubu defeat will be televised globally.
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by shimolv: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by easzypeaszy(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Why not 1Billion
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by tballeyy(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Obi supporter should stop waiting their time...they go no where
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by OsunOriginal: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Trustyourself: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:

https://punchng.com/obi-supporters-to-hold-100-million-man-march-saturday/

Even as many may not participate in the today's rally, our hearts, souls and spirits are strongly with Peter Obi.
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Hussein035: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

The sensible Yoruba christian will definitely vote Jagaban because he has foresight that's why he was the only candidate to condemn the hardship created by naira redesign policy which your stupid OBIDULL AND ATIKIDANU where supporting
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Trustyourself: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Even as many may not participate in the today's rally because of the uncertainty in our current security system, our hearts, souls and spirits are strongly with Peter Obi.
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by ZICOLA1: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Hope all the 100 million match has valid voter card?, if yes bravo..

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by marca(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2023
A professor is deceiving himself and his co-horts, what a funny walk... 100 million my foot... Just tell us that obi votes is 100 million before the election... Let's face the reality and support a candidate that'll work perfectly well... In asiwaju...we believe

4 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by Bolaji1996: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2023
U are not Yoruba I can bet it, because I have never seen a Yoruba differentiate themselves as Yoruba Christians while even attacking other Yorubas. So I'd advise you to stop this rubbish because Yorubas don't discriminate with religion. How do you think we coexist in families that have Muslims and Christians.

AntiTerrorist:

4 Likes

Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Great
Re: Obi Supporters To Hold "100-Million" Man March On Saturday by georgeakins: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Godfullsam:

Anytime you post this rubbish, you reduces the population of obi supporters by 1%.

I will personally help you make it go viral on Twitter and other social media platforms, churches, mosques and whatsapp groups where yorubas are dominated. I guess the yorubas that are Obidient will be more eager to vote for Obi after seeing this your post.

Since you guys have sworn to remain foolish and hate-filled.

Ibos are terrible. They hate other tribes in Nigeria , but expect love from the same tribes.
The few Yorubas who are clamouring for Obi are fools who want to be seen as detribalised.

There is no way I can love those who hate my people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps To Buhari: Suspend Ban On Importation Of Cars Through Land Borders. / APC Crisis Deepens / Food Crisis: OPS Warns Of Shutdown As Hoodlums Loot More Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.