Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health (3907 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov / 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Keep deceiving yourself but always remember that, whatever you sow in life you must reap!

Please stop threatening the young man!

Let's face the TRUTH!

Why would someone like tinubu would want to rule over 200million black humans where we have persons like Obi on same race?

Can you swear that tinubu is fit to rule Nigeria?

Imagine someone that cannot walk himself into a car!

You must be a very wicked man!
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Princesaha: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Look at the nonsense you are writing about your fellow man!

Tomorrow, when you are struck with a "strange illness", you would come to Nairaland to cry for help!

I don't know your age and I DON'T care to know but mind you, whatever you sow in life is what you reap!

Keep laughing at someone's old age like you don't have "old parents"......... yours is coming!
You are a bas-tard Oga. A very big one at that. Go and rest Agbado Urchin.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by 2rez: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Wike is supporting the Neanderthal covertly. That's just the truth, that's the game & that's the way they play the game. Trust no polithiefian.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by MonthlySalary: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2023
misinformation at its peak
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2023
North4Obi23:

Do you know many people Tinubu's corrupt life has killed. I hope you still praise him for bringing Buhari and you have not learnt.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2023
BlessedOne01:

Tomorrow, when you are struck with a "strange illness", you would come to Nairaland to cry for help!

I don't know your age and I DON'T care to know but mind you, whatever you sow in life is what you reap!

Keep laughing at someone's old age like you don't have "old parents"......... yours is coming!
are u daft? What's wrong with the old Man resting at home?
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2023
North4Obi23:

Do you know many people Tinubu's corrupt life has killed. I hope you still praise for bringing Buhari and you have not learnt.
he's a fool don't mind him
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Tochj(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2023
BlessedOne01:

You guys supporting him are the worse beings on Earth.
If Tinubu were to be ur grandfather
Will you allow him go through this stress because of Greed Tribalism and Religion
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by 4mable: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Continue repost this when the results are declared after next week, sha no shout rigging
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
4mable:
Continue repost this when the results are declared after next week, sha no shout rigging
How? And you with your right sense will vote Tinubu, haa you are very wicked then.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Godwin4444: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
North4Obi23:
The information we got from Rivers State is that Wike was shocked brutally by Tinubu's weak health and how it has degenerated. Tinubu can't talk for five minutes without making an embarrassing gaffe. He often needs support to walk or get into a car. "Sorry Nigerians, I can't believe what I saw. It's like a I saw a ghost," he said.
igbos n penchant for anything fake

Can’t u igbos b original for once
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Godwin4444: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
toneroforever:

Tinubu is insulting himself by contesting for presidency at an old age despite his frail health. Once he is called out to wait the race because of the demanding nature of the office he seeks, his urchins get upset.
If u really have value his health,then advise him appropriately to do what's best for himself.
If he can't stand the heat,then he should get out of the kitchen
u igbos go shock next week

Then we will ask u of d name of your motivational speaker
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Godwin4444: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tochj:

You guys supporting him are the worse beings on Earth.
If Tinubu were to be ur grandfather
Will you allow him go through this stress because of Greed Tribalism and Religion
u igbos will b disgraced

Just write it down

By this time next week u go don bring out your Biafra flag
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos will b disgraced

Just write it down

I am not Igbo but our dream as Obidient is not for any tribe to be disgraced but for everyone to be happy with a healthy leader you can be proud of.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Godwin4444: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
sanusideunifier:

I am Igbo but our dream as Obidient is not for any tribe to be disgraced but for everyone to be happy with a healthy leader you can be proud of.
that’s y u igbos are carrying out campaign of calumny against tinubu right?

I have never seen a non Igbo say shits about tinubu, it is u Igbo

I promise u will b disgraced, I don’t care who becomes d president but not peter obi

If u igbos do this n win it means u have set a very bad precedence for our democracy

Meaning a tribe can always focus on other tribe n start campaigning bad about d person n win

Let tinubu, Atiku, kwankwanso or Sowore or any other person win n not peter obi

That’s not how to campaign, u can’t b pulling others down with the mindset that u want to take your own up

I repeat u igbos will b disgraced
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Igba123: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
BlessedOne01:

he is not laughing at anybody's old age. He is only drawing attention of people like you to the obvious. Tinubu is not the only sick old man but what would you do with someone who allows unpatriotic elements to use him for their selfish gains. Tinubu is not contesting for himself but for these unpatriotic elements.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:
that’s y u igbos are carrying out campaign of calumny against tinubu right?

I have never seen a non Igbo say shits about tinubu, it is u Igbo

I promise u will b disgraced, I don’t care who becomes d president but not peter obi

If u igbos do this n win it means u have set a very bad precedence for our democracy

Meaning a tribe can always focus on other tribe n start campaigning bad about d person n win

Let tinubu, Atiku, kwankwanso or Sowore or any other person win n not peter obi

That’s not how to campaign, u can’t b pulling others down with the mindset that u want to take your own up

I repeat u igbos will b disgraced
If your wish is for any tribe to be disgraced then you will fail.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by 00FFT00(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
BlessedOne01:

Can you explain why an old man, as you put it, wants to ruin the lives of 120 million people on account of his selfish, unattainable wish to be called Mr. President?
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
We must not fail our children
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
YOU HAVE TO BE SOUND IN BODY AND MIND TO HEAD ANY SMALL GROUP,LET ALONE A NATION WITH OVER 200MILLION PEOPLE. THIS IS NO JOKE OR GAMBLE BABA.IT IS A MATTER OF SINCERITY,BABATINUBU IS YOUR TURN, BUT YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALY SOUND.
HOW WILL U HANDLE CRAFTY NIGERIANS IN GOVT CIRCLES,HOW WILL HE ID SABOTOUERS, HOW CAN HE EVEN RUN AWAY FROM DANGER IF HIS IS PURSUED IN A WORST CASE SCENERIO? Buha own is different,he a soldier trained in guarilla warfare,trained in ambush response,trained in weaponry,and camouflage technique which he used well to survive since 2015.
Let baba Tinubu give his blessings to a younger person and go rest,he will be a hero of democracy and awarded his gcfr. angry
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by 4mable: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
sanusideunifier:

How? And you with your right sense will vote Tinubu, haa you are very wicked then.
why won't I vote for the best of all candidates just because I dislike His party.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Tochj(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos will b disgraced

Just write it down

It's not All about who wins or loses
In 2015, Many urchins like you laughed at us when GEJ lost are now getting fuel for Free? Or getting cash for free
Abi una own university no follow de strike.
We are talking about how to free ourselves from Yahoo Government
You think you wan pepe others.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 19, 2023
Tochj:

It's not All about who wins or loses
In 2015, Many urchins like you laughed at us when GEJ lost are now getting fuel for Free? Or getting cash for free
Abi una own university no follow de strike.
We are talking about how to free ourselves from Yahoo Government
You think you wan pepe others.
Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by Mfetenang: 4:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Frustrated IPOB people and their useless propaganda, even if voters don't want Tinubu they would prefer Atiku,Nigerians will never elected a IPOB thief, stop wasting your data.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest / Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu / Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.