Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (29598 Views)

Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by unclejb2(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2023
No vote buying this time around
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Misterone: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Vulcanheph:

The truth is that most politicians won't be able to change up to 30% of the money they've stolen and hidden over the years... This is why they're so angry.
change up to 30% you say! In Nigeria? When a 100 day was given? Like I said, it is not rocket science. All you need do is give and take (bribery). Get a group, give them various sums of money to exchange for 10% of the sum, kapish! For example, I contact a bank manager to deposit 50million and offer him 5million as compensation or approach an MD of an SME, offer him 10million Naira cash for him to collect 100million and pay his workers with it. There are so many ways to kill a rat.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Karemarealty288(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Buhari has finished Tinubu kpatakpateciously.....over 1trillion with them is worth next to nothing grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by GentleChief: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lalasticlala Seun, this is some serious development
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by SmartPolician: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
inoki247:
Old note wey people go still colet on election day if worst come to worst dey will resell derr 1k old note for 700naira....

People don already dey buy the old note..

Govt just keep creating avenue for people to rip dem sef....

You dey give yourself hope - even villagers know they are no longer a legal tender. Those notes are as worthless as used baby wipes 😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Enemyofpeace: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
That's why they are all making noise as if they care about the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by ayenale1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
APC agents are now buying votes on credit...they will tell you to vote for them and you will be credited later...I laugh in Chinese....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MasterShifu010(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No sane and reasonable person will collect peanut in exchange for the future of his generations.

Not in Nigeria where people reason from the thinking faculty of poverty .
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:
grin

El-Rufai, Ganduje and Yahoo Yahoo Bello has over 20b naira from Tinubu to buy northern votes. that's why they're crying blood over naira redesign.

Hian, for saying this, l will ask Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 8000 years in Abuja tongue
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Vulcanheph:

The truth is that most politicians won't be able to change up to 30% of the money they've stolen and hidden over the years... This is why they're so angry.

Not possible to change 10% sef
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Banire, the Turncoat.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/governors-planning-to-buy-votes-with-old-naira-notes-san/

Does that justify why buhari decided to put everyone in financial difficulty?

2 Likes

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by gadgethead: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tes
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by deyplay: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
inoki247:
Old note wey people go still colet on election day if worst come to worst dey will resell derr 1k old note for 700naira....

People don already dey buy the old note..

Govt just keep creating avenue for people to rip dem sef....
urchins won't stop being one. BULABLU BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
That's why they are all making noise as if they care about the masses

Does buhari who came up with the policy care about the masses?

2 Likes

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Zacks43: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Legitisreal:
well it's only Yoruba land that is using old notes

Una fit dey collect am and sell the entire SW, but it is unacceptable in the north

My brother help me tell them
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
unclejb2:
No vote buying this time around

Which time around was there vote buying?

Who will make sure that there's no vote buying?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Enemyofpeace: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Does buhari who came up with the policy care about the masses?
CBN came up with the policy. Get your facts right.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Lovenorth: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
That's why Gandollar is leading the fight grin
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by hopexter(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No sane and reasonable person will collect peanut in exchange for the future of his generations.

It’s been happening since democracy and it will keep happening. It’s election period and we cannot ignore the share the money mantra.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by PeterObi4LP: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Emefiele and Buhari are not kids. Even Nigerians have open their eyes too. We all know the theifery governor's are agitating because of the stolen funds they hoarded for vote buying.

Is either they give us new notes or transfer or nothing. After collecting the money we vote our choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Is Muiz Banire not supposed to be one of Tinubu’s structures in Lagos 🤔?

Oh! He’s one of those who have seen the light like Ambode and Osinbajo.

Tinubu will never be president.

Every one of Tinubu's close associates know the real Tinubu.

It's only those with insatiable greed and a penchant for perpetual asslicking that remain.

Every single one of them who has a limit to the shitt they can take eventually rebels, even Aregbe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by EmperorFred: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Misterone:
change up to 30% you say! In Nigeria? When a 100 day was given? Like I said, it is not rocket science. All you need do is give and take (bribery). Get a group, give them various sums of money to exchange for 10% of the sum, kapish! For example, I contact a bank manager to deposit 50million and offer him 5million as compensation or approach an MD of an SME, offer him 10million Naira cash for him to collect 100million and pay his workers with it. There are so many ways to kill a rat.
Lol so how do they get the money in New notes to buy votes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
CBN came up with the policy. Get your facts right.

Ok. Based on your "right" facts, what is buharis role in all of this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by hopexter(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:
Yarimo if you like collect old naira notes from El-Rufai and Ganduje for vote buying, it'll remain in your hands.

They will take it to the bank
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by thisisit: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
VOTE FOR SALE

PRICE - 70K PER VOTE.

MODE OF PAYMENT: CASH ( NEW NOTES ONLY)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by JUHABACH: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Misterone:
so governors cannot exchange the old notes to new ones? Or do they need to understand rocket science to do that? Where are the new notes if I may ask, are they not sitting in vaults in various government House? At present, votes can be bought with even fufu or cup of rice. The redesign policy has boomerang

They can't change up to 10% of what they've stockpiled, especially with the withdrawal limits on cash and the fact that the CBN is actively monitoring banks to ensure compliance.

The situation is hot for them, that's why they are crying blue murder.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by taneez(f): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Is Muiz Banire not supposed to be one of Tinubu’s structures in Lagos 🤔?

Oh! He’s one of those who have seen the light like Ambode and Osinbajo.

Tinubu will never be president.

When I saw the name, I was confused because I remember he is one of Tinubu's men until I saw your comment which confirms it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Elidrisy20: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
All this case no concern me, my own be say as imec dey complain of no money for this election, how dem go pay us, their ad-hoc staff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.