Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (29599 Views)

Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 1:32am On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

Which election eve...which year?
Keep asking dumb questions. You’re probably dealing with a curse.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 1:33am On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

Does Emefiele and buhari care about the masses? simple yes or no
What a useless question
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 1:33am On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

Help me with the facts. Does Emefiele and buhari care about the masses?
What a dumb question. Keep asking dumb questions. You’re probably dealing with a curse.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Blaqputin(m): 2:05am On Feb 19, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No sane and reasonable person will collect peanut in exchange for the future of his generations.
Not much sane people around anymore sha
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 2:19am On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

What a dumb question. Keep asking dumb questions. You’re probably dealing with a curse.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 2:22am On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

Keep asking dumb questions. You’re probably dealing with a curse.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:41am On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
Old note wey people go still colet on election day if worst come to worst dey will resell derr 1k old note for 700naira....

People don already dey buy the old note..

Govt just keep creating avenue for people to rip dem sef....
na lie, people nor dey collect, go and die with your fake news..
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Believeintruth: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2023
CodeTemplar:
is like you took fermented custard.
Nov 2022 to February 25 2023 isn't one week.

Just as you smoked adulterated weed
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lagosrd: 5:29am On Feb 19, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/governors-planning-to-buy-votes-with-old-naira-notes-san/

Next treat should be how to identify fake NAIRA and DOLLAR notes. don't go and loose on all sides. If them deceive you , you vote them and they still give you fake money..... You're in a long thing.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 5:35am On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:
You’re looking psychotic. Check yourself bro. Something is wrong somewhere. Ok
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 5:37am On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

They actually do but urchins like you are unable to see the wisdom in what they’re doing.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Fearyourcreator: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
Old note wey people go still colet on election day if worst come to worst dey will resell derr 1k old note for 700naira....

People don already dey buy the old note..

Govt just keep creating avenue for people to rip dem sef....
New note wey full politicians hand... If ordinary citizens get am how much more politicians... As new not scarce now you go see as people go collect am next Saturday
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by inoki247: 6:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

New note wey full politicians hand... If ordinary citizens get am how much more politicians... As new not scarce now you go see as people go collect am next Saturday

What I know is after this election some people will learn that you can never outsmart a Nigerians as u dey dole out the policy some are outside to use the loopholes....

See the BVAS of a thing they used the recent 3 election to study it the Osun election like this now the BVAS thing dem use the loopholes....
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Fearyourcreator: 6:22am On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:

What I know is after this election some people will learn that you can never outsmart a Nigerians as u dey dole out the policy some are outside to use the loopholes....

See the BVAS of a thing they used the recent 3 election to study it the Osun election like this now the BVAS thing dem use the loopholes....
Smiles
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 6:27am On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

They actually do but urchins like you are unable to see the wisdom in what they’re doing.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re looking psychotic. Check yourself bro. Something is wrong somewhere. Ok
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Elibaba1: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Misterone:
so governors cannot exchange the old notes to new ones? Or do they need to understand rocket science to do that? Where are the new notes if I may ask, are they not sitting in vaults in various government House? At present, votes can be bought with even fufu or cup of rice. The redesign policy has boomerang

I swear the CBN go arrest any bastard who brings 1billion excess old cash to swap to new ones. Na so e easy to just swap because you be Governor?? I laugh.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by Misterone: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Elibaba1:

I swear the CBN go arrest any bastard who brings 1billion excess old cash to swap to new ones. Na so e easy to just swap because you be Governor?? I laugh.
How Una dey think self? You don ever see governor for bank before? Governor no get boys?
A governor just employed 200k special assistants recently. He is paying them between 30-40k monthly. If he pays them partly with cash, how much is that? Guy, use your sense. With the way you are thinking, you can't make money in Nigeria.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by georgeakins: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
igbosarejews:

Hey sôñ Ashàwo, igbo man will rûle you and if you do any how, we go bèheàd yóu

Ibo and barbarism!
Just the way you use human head to do Oha soup.
Your eyes will clear by next week, most of you think only Ibos will vote.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Maybe you're right. Maybe the governors mopped up all the new notes and put the banks at risk. Probably why the banks are at the receiving end of the mayhem. So much destruction at the banks. Too bad

how did the governors mop up all the new notes? so you mean across 36 states and abuja, governors mopped up all the money in banks in the various states? pls explain how that is possible. if you could say that supreme court enforces laws, then theres no limit to your imagination
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
But Bashir dared them to come deposit their cash😆

before this exercise, the CBN said 2.7tr was outside the banking system. in his nationwide address, buhari said 2.1tr has been returned. going by what you said, who returned the 2.1tr buhari is talking about?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:
You’re not well informed on election matters
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

They do but you’re not well informed.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

They do but you’re not well informed.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re not well informed on election matters
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:
Figure it out
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

They do. You’re just not well informed
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by NothingDoMe: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

how did the governors mop up all the new notes? so you mean across 36 states and abuja, governors mopped up all the money in banks in the various states? pls explain how that is possible. if you could say that supreme court enforces laws, then theres no limit to your imagination
I set a trap for him and needed him to admit it. He was smart enough not to concur.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

They do. You’re just not well informed

Help me with the facts. Do Emefiele and buhari care about the masses?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

Figure it out

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by NothingDoMe: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

before this exercise, the CBN said 2.7tr was outside the banking system. in his nationwide address, buhari said 2.1tr has been returned. going by what you said, who returned the 2.1tr buhari is talking about?
Ask Bashir Ahmed 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.