Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (29597 Views)

Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Ask Bashir Ahmed 😄
before this exercise, the CBN said 2.7tr was outside the banking system. in his nationwide address, buhari said 2.1tr has been returned. going by what you said, who returned the 2.1tr buhari is talking about?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

Which election eve...which year?
What I’m I? Your urchin teacher?

1 Like

Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

What I’m I? Your urchin teacher?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:
You’re not informed. Stop crying
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

Help me with the facts. Do Emefiele and buhari care about the masses?
You’re not informed
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re not informed. Stop crying
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re not informed

Help me with the facts. Do Emefiele nd buhari care about the masses?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by NothingDoMe: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:
before this exercise, the CBN said 2.7tr was outside the banking system. in his nationwide address, buhari said 2.1tr has been returned. going by what you said, who returned the 2.1tr buhari is talking about?
I guess you mean Bashir. Let's go ask him on Twitter.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I guess you mean Bashir. Let's go ask him on Twitter.

are these your words
NothingDoMe:
But Bashir dared them to come deposit their cash😆

if they are then:
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by NothingDoMe: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

are these your words below?

Me quoting Bashir. So?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Me quoting Bashir. So?

are they your words? yes or no
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by NothingDoMe: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

are they your words? yes or no
Bashirs words
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Bashirs words

is it bashir that typed these words
NothingDoMe:
But Bashir dared them to come deposit their cash😆
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by NothingDoMe: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

is it bashir that typed these words
happy weekend 😘
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re a debased and lost urchin. You don’t need any help.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 1:52am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

Stop skipping your medication
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 2:59am On Feb 20, 2023
lexy2014:
You’re not well informed
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re not well informed
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 3:07am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

Ask your mother. Take your medication
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by MiaBeer(m): 4:10am On Feb 20, 2023
lexy2014:
Their prayer warriors probably put a curse on you grin Keep mentioning their names and asking questions. The curse is working lol!
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 4:50am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

Their prayer warriors probably put a curse on you grin Keep mentioning their names and asking questions. The curse is working lol!

Help me with the facts. Do Emefiele and buhari care about the masses?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
that's what emefiele wants in order to keep the prospect of vote buying deem until the election.
People are rejecting what they politicians have stockpiled. Expect to see some vote buying apps on that day.

Maybe you can tell us when it became Emefieles job to stop vote buying.

Based on your claims, how far with the election and the results? Was vote buying curtailed?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:
normally, anything wey try to cripple tinubu ambitions or ensure transparent election, u dey resist am. you be enemy of state

Was vote buying prevented? Who bought INEC?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No sane and reasonable person will collect peanut in exchange for the future of his generations.

What of INEC?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Princesaha:

They can't even change 10% of it. That is why they are now crying and wailing like Imbeciles. We go teach the Agbado master politics next week Saturday.

Who is now wailing and crying? Did you hear any governor speak?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vulcanheph:

The truth is that most politicians won't be able to change up to 30% of the money they've stolen and hidden over the years... This is why they're so angry.

How did you arrive at your 30%

How will what you typed move nigeria forward?
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by CodeTemplar: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Maybe you can tell us when it became Emefieles job to stop vote buying.

Based on your claims, how far with the election and the results? Was vote buying curtailed?
yes it was curtailed. Instead we saw vote fabrication.
Re: Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire by lexy2014: 1:09am On Mar 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
yes it was curtailed. Instead we saw vote fabrication.

tell us when it became Emefieles job to stop vote buying.

is vote fabrication not the same as vote buying?

was vote buying curtailed or the electorate chose not to be bought?

Which is now worse vote buying or vote fabrication?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest / Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.