Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Trader Moni: Is The Policy Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni: Is The Policy Dead? (121 Views)

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) / Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trader Moni: Is The Policy Dead? by starstaz(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Those that buy vote in 2017, and 2019 use the slang of trader money . However we thanked God that they have converted and are our our new day moral ,puritan political combat using the temple and lantern to preach to us the ills of vote buying as if they are white like snow.

What should we called the beneficiary of trader money now.? I like to hear your view . One key solution to vote buying is to pay sustainable living wage to workers both in private and public sectors and de-emphasize this current economic model where to buy a car , brand new one, I must pay cash of 10 Million or more instantly or buy a house or rent an apartment, l must pay down all the required cash at once. This is a recipe for disaster. We have to change the course and embrace a robust economic model that favours sustainable mortgage system and accommodate opportunities for citizens to acquire glitters of life with few penny stretch over a sizeable numbers of months and in my own opinion will go a long way to solve the problems of get rich quick syndrome that bedevilled our society and bring back the joy of hàrdwork and probity.
If I know that making money from my work as a carpenter or artisan will not make me less in acquisition of glitters to a lawyer, who do they born of man that will entice me with trader money or vote buying. Ugly sake , we have made riches and glitters to be the exclusive rights of a few , 1percent among us and hence the society is suffering sufficiently from this in unquantifiable measures of moral decadence.
Back to the topic at hand, who kill trader money.?
Baba, enough said .post this thing.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah; The People's Choice, A Divine Mandate. / 2023: Protect INEC Facilities From APC, Tinubu Campaign, PDP Charges Securities / Teacher’s Auto Insurance With Additional Benefits And Discounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.