Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom (30283 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Caramia2020(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Likewise me
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
fk001:
He is wasting his Time

Obi will not win this election I swear to almighty God he will not even come second.

Any one that doubt me can place a bet
2 much kids on dis forum.
cool
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Bahun(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
And what if he did not?
Werey like u
Thinkam:
grin I salute your courage, unlike madam Wike.

Although meaningless, Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by dannykares: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ortom will be expel within the week because no law back anti- party irrespective of yr status
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by NothingDoMe: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sammy07:

..... home (Lagos) after defeat on the 25th
lol
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by highchief1: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Realrealfact: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=121008165][/quote]

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Realrealfact: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by deyplay: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
be unto your destiny as u wish obi
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Kennydoc(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sammy07:

You mean 25th January when your BAT received his votes?

1 Like

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by ShenTeh(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Oshey. Thank you.
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Proudlyomonna: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

You have been saying he will drop out latest before December 😁 grin grin now it is latest February 23 grin grin grin but still reputable organization like Anap, Bloomberg etc continue to pit Obi with nonsense Structureless Lp as winner grin grin grin
Oboy better prepare to do well as an opposition party to Lp this time,bcus you became the worst and unserious opposition party after Nigerians kicked you out for making a mockery of Governance.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by fk001(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

2 much kids on dis forum.
cool

That's the reality.

I know what I am saying and I am very confident about it.
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by LaconicINC: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

how did you escape Yaba left?
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by okanlanwon44879: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Oko ko bio ko!!☺️Obi is coming ojenjele he is coming!🎶Oko ko bio ko!!☺️Obi is coming ojenjele he is coming!🎶...

1 Like

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Proudlyomonna: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Orthom is very correct,Obi is the best candidate in this election.
He was too good that even Jona could not help but employ him even though He was an Apga card carrying member and Governor.
It will be easier to sack Obi if He mess up than the two old catel Lords.
Lp no get any levels,but pdthief and Apcheat go shade tinubu and Atiku until them finish their disasterous 8yrs.
Make we no employ who get power pass Us as we dey see for bubu hand now oo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Cantonese: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sammy07:

Good meaning Sowore, Kwankwanso or Adebayo will be president

They are far better than your candidate.
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by ChiefSupplier55(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi peter
Nigeria new rock

Please ooo check my signature and petronize me

1 Like

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Proudlyomonna: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
fk001:
He is wasting his Time

Obi will not win this election I swear to almighty God he will not even 2nd position

Any one that doubt me can place a bet

Your opinion good and fine but only a Foolish human being will take your submission borne out of hate, sentiments and incoherent gibberish to the submission of reputable organizations that have successfully predicted previous Election winners.
Anap wey predict bubu win don talk am se Obi go rule over your coconut head,do your own survey with standard fact and data gathering to prove them wrong . APC don die for the streets of Nija, even you sef e get someplace for Oyo wey you go mention APC disaster and hardship pro max collect better beatings grin
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by onuman: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
So said Gov Ortom who can peer into the future, as well as wishes his state and its people well.
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by fk001(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Your opinion good and fine but only a Foolish human being will take your submission borne out of hate, sentiments and incoherent gibberish to the submission of reputable organizations that have successfully predicted previous Election winners.
Anap wey predict bubu win don talk am se Obi go rule over your coconut head,do your own survey with standard fact and data gathering to prove them wrong . APC don die for the streets of Nija, even you sef e get someplace for Oyo wey you go mention APC disaster and hardship pro max collect better beatings grin

I didn't read the gibberish you wrote up there.

Are you betting or not?
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by onuman: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sammy07:

If Obi gets defeated, you also get defeated, Nigeria and its people get defeated. Take your ethno-religious bigotry aside, ObiDatti ticket is like God's intervention to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by bluefilm: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Good job, Sir.

Your good work will be blessed both on this earth and in the next world that is to come.
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Chochovini: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sammy07:

. ASO ROCK after a glorious victory at the polls on the 25th against a thief, a drug baron and a fanatic.
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by chiboycue: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/i-am-working-for-peter-obi-ortom/

Governor Ortom made the best decision in choosing Mr Peter Obi. We need an individual that can deliver as President of Nigeria and not a political party member. We need a President who is in the right frame of mind to steer the ship of the state called Nigeria in the right and godly direction. We do not need a President that would want to enrich himself at the expence of Nigeria and to afflict us with so much hardship. We must get it right by God's grace. Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by LtChisom: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sammy07:

We know

May your children and your children's children behaviour be like that of the person you are voting for, if you you don't say AMEN to this prayer may thunder and lighting strike you and your generations down.
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by blabulu2000: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ortom.was with Atiku this morning....

Obi asslickers crew are looking for endorsement everywhere...don't worry ....my grandma go soon come endorse Obi ....

I was told he went to Graveyard yesterday to campaign for the dead....

The dead are endorsing obi
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by Proudlyomonna: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
fk001:

I didn't read the gibberish you wrote up there.

Are you betting or not?

Lies you read it all grin grin.
I don't gamble.
Do your own poll in anywhere aside SW if your sick shaky desperate old drug addict win,I am going to send you 100k
You stay in your room and say Obi can't win, dishing out incoherent gibberish grin grin
While organizations that are into the business have already predicted Obi as Winner grin
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by blabulu2000: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lies you read it all grin grin.
I don't gamble.
You stay in your room and say Obi can't win, dishing out incoherent gibberish grin grin
While organizations that are into the business have already predicted Obi as Winner grin

Your mama toto is still the greatest disaster that has happened to your family....bevsue he brought you up as up his child and you have been disturbing the peace and tranquility of the entire country... Can you still the cause of the problem of this country...?/
it is your mama
Re: I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom by LtChisom: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obaofaba:

Only ipob terrorists and rogues will vote for Obi and they are very negligeable minorities.

May your children and children's children behave like the candidate you are voting for, day AMEN to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation / Senator Kabir Marafa Blocks Ibe Kachikwu From Revealing Relationship With Buhari / Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.