Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) (59073 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by marshmonii: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hopium:
Politicking at its finest.

JAGABAN no get rival for politics, I swear. cheesy

Muslim Muslim ticket will not work in Nigeria
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by cescky(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
sarrki:
Mr president and Vice President from next week

If you look very well I did not put your name nor family member’s
Pls don’t be unfortunate to say dirty words on this page

yes vp and president for you and generations after your unfortunate miserable life
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by jomarick(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
sarrki:

you're very correct, your president not the president of Nigeria.
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by puremaker7(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

grin lmao, Moses ontop Mumu ticket, well religion is shit.

Atiku is coming

I'd gladly swallow bro, I'm sure you would too!
gay
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2023

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by pejuakinab: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
I pity you.
Kyase:
The Moses of our time
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by omoyeni37: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
sarrki:

😁😁
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by PaAdu02(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
sarrki:

A very affirmative statement here…Let’s see that unfortunate person that will write rubbish at you..Cheers

1 Like

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by onadana: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
sarrki:

Bro,take a look at the man sitting next to Shettima.In your deepest of heart,does he look presidential?Even Shettima looks more presentable.Will you be proud of this "ancient of day's" as your president when he stand amongst the comity of nations?Haba...baba na...have small conscience nah.Five,ten years ago I will vote for Tinubu but not now,what is at stake is greater than that man sitting in that car.
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by nnamdi640: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kyase:
The Moses of our time
Blasphemy!!! May thunder strike any body that compare a criminal to those in the bible, may their lives never see good things. Amen
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by shegzbillionz(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
sarrki:

Your papa toto
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Chetas81(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Listen to what the presidency telling Nigerian citizens about Kano state Kaduna state and kogi state ✍️ VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE IS THE MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENCY
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by jomarick(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Roboto11:
grin
yes Lagos economy is huge, thanks to the thriving working population and diversity. Any state will do better with the human resources available in Lagos.
Take away the people, the small business owners, the small and medium and watch her decline. Stop using Fashola and Ambode's achievement campaign for Tinubu.
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Light78: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kyase:
The Moses of our time

Who are you people deceiving?

I thought you guys don't value christians

Lol

What a wicked world.
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Roboto11: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
jomarick:
yes Lagos economy is huge, thanks to the thriving working population and diversity. Any state will do better with the human resources available in Lagos.
Take away the people, the small business owners, the small and medium and watch her decline. Stop using Fashola and Ambode's achievement campaign for Tinubu.

Explain this.

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Wonderful619: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
The amount of vote tinubu and atiku gets in this election determines the number of mad people and ethnic bigots in this country. Am watching!
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
karnap:
Peter obi and osibanjo would have been a nice battle.

Town hall is different with tinubu leading APC
same osinbajo u guys insulted na now Ina kon like am... Emergency lovers go vote ur loser Obi ok...but he won't get close to Abuja...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Evergreen12345(f): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kyase:
The Moses of our time

used pig
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kyase:

Cumin in your mouth shey

Its like tinubu will campaign in taraba today

1 Like

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by blowjob: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF TERRORIST AND EMILOKU grin grin

BUNCH OF THIEVES
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Chekwume16(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
My brother you are right. I see tinubu as very a compassionate person that will have a listening ear too.
I just hope he will be strong enough to handle
his VP although I don't really have much info on the later
blowjohn:

True words.
Only be say I dey fear that shetimma

1 Like

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by sarrki(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chekwume16:
Tinubu will still be a good president if voted in though I believe obi will do better because of his age. Although instead of atiku to win then let tinubu win.

That is where I stand too

Either any of them

1 Like

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Dedeity: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
sarrki:

Why always supporting mediocrity? Who did this to you ?
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Mayeldah(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
He will still drive Tinubu's crying ass back to Bourdillon next week sunday when he loses the election

In a different context, Shettima is telling Tinubu that peradventure they wins, he will be the driver while Tinubu will deputize. Tinubu is a placeholder
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by kulikuli45: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
karnap:
Peter obi and osibanjo would have been a nice battle

The town hall would have been different with

LP: Obi/Datti

APC: Osinbajo/Zulum

PDP: Makinde/Bala or Wike/Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by AEEA: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kyase:
The Moses of our time
Just that Moses did not reach the promise Land.
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Adetayo1978(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nigeria's president and vice president 2023.
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by Roboto11: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
nnamdi640:
Blasphemy!!! May thunder strike any body that compare a criminal to those in the bible, may their lives never see good things. Amen

Which God can listen to your prayer?
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by F117nighthawk: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Moses did not steal from the people, Moses used what he was giving by God to help his people, this one has stolen so much and impoverished the state he claimed he is from except a few lieutenants of his who have benefitted from the crumbs he throws at them,a man who nobody knew his real parents, names and early beginning, all of a sudden became the one controlling a state he adopted. he is the kingmaker and if he sneezes Lagos catches cold, he has turned majority of the youths to agberos and street urchins,
He will never get to be president of Nigeria 🇳🇬
Make he sit down dey control Lagos and the indigines who have sold their birth rights to him
Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by MrSensor(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Legitimate:
Okay, who are you voting for?

Like for TINUBU
Share for OBI

Vote wisely
Are you a copycat?

Re: Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
sarrki:
Jagaban and Shettima are set to drive to the Venue.....Of the rally in borno today

EscoBAT and Osama Bin Laden, an evil combination that would take the country centuries backward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.