Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean (2382 Views)

REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? / Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC / Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Meldrick(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2009
I was flipping through the pages of the Guardian newspaper today. I was amazed when I saw the president in the midst of his counterparts. He was looking dried. I found it difficult to believe this is the man that was sworn in as president in May 2009. His wife is not helping issues. She is getting rounder and Mr President is drying up. She cannot advise him to go for leave and treat himself. Somebody please advise him not to think of running for second term.

Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
a walking corpse
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by IKEYMAN1: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2009
hmmmm i think some mumu here should watch what they say sometimes oooo

na so becomeoduduwa de yan his own

wey he said that fg has few days left for oduduwa to join benin; hmm days gone still nothing hahhha typical awololo :-Xoppppppppps haaaaaaaaaaahhaaa
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2009
If he wanna get thinner, na him sabi, tell him to resign and let pple that has what it takes, take over.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by ROBOCOB(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2009
Damn, thats should tell them that money can solve everything but little of health issues.

Wish he had better health to achieve the vision 2020 surreal.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Akpangbon: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
This is not good to say about a fellow human being, kindly be nice.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2009
ROBOCOB:

Damn, thats should tell them that money can solve everything but little of health issues.

Wish he had better health to achieve the vision 2020 surreal.

Even with perfect health, i am sure Yar'Adua wont know what to do to help Nigeria.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by ROBOCOB(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Even with perfect health, i am sure Yar'Adua wont know what to do to help Nigeria.

I know with perfect health nothing might be realisable. That was why i said the 2020 surreal.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by beystwin: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2009
Yar'adua’s health can be likened to that of Nigeria’s state of health. cheesy
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by muyoto: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2009
Poor yaradua. cry
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2009
Yar adua is watching his weight.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by bawomolo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2009
he has always being slender
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Tudor6(f): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
Yar'adua is pretending. . .so we go think say he no dey steal . . .
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
Tudór:

dont give a hoot if he is stealing, but at least, let him do one thing right while in power.
let money flow and increase the economy.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by vigasimple(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
In life it is not what you don't know that kills but what you know are in SELF DENIAL and lying to people who could have prayed for you and maybe give you some sound advice.

But President YAR A'LIAR kept lying and in SELF DENIAL about his health. There is a latin word we lawyers use, RES IPSA LOQUITO, meaning
LET THE THING SPEAK FOR ITSELF. His look compare to every other person around him makes the case clear.

Ask a 7 year old, they will tell you that man is seriously sick. Greed and power corruption always die in power.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Becomrich: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2009
owo aiye wa ni ara yar adua. ki ni ti oluwa fi won mi ni pe, aiye lo wa ni idi re. It is not only health issue. i have said he should cut the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.

Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by IKEYMAN1: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2009
buhahaaa
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Meldrick(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2009
beystwin:

Yar'adua’s health can be likened to that of Nigeria’s state of health. cheesy
grin grin ,meaning nigeria is in trouble. but seriously Yar'adua needs prayers from Nigerians. His health is deteriorating every day. I listened to one of his interviews and he kept coughing and coughing. His wife does not love him. She is intoxicated the first lady position.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by origina9ja(f): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2009
Yar'adua's health has been a source of controversy even before he became president. He has a long history of kidney-related ailment and was said to have had a renal transplant years ago.

In the heat of the presidential campaign last year, Yar'adua reportedly slumped and was rushed to a German hospital. Rumours of his death followed, but he later recovered and returned to Nigeria. Earlier in the year, he had to rush to the German hospital again for treatment of what officials said was allergy to anti-malaria drugs.

The latest confusion over his health came after the president in May spoke on his medical history. He had said that as a human being he was bound to fall ill every now and then.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157667.0.html

wooow look at this link aswell
eyyya our 1 and only president lool
http://nigerianpolity..com/2009/02/president-yaraduas-bid-for-2011.html
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Kx: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
"Everyone who is born holds dual citizenship, in the kingdom of the well and in the kingdom of the sick. Although we all prefer to use only the good passport, sooner or later each of us is obliged, at least for a spell, to identify ourselves as citizens of that other place". ~Susan Sontag, Illness as Metaphor, 1977
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by desgiezd(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2009
bawomolo:

he has always being slender

This is far more serious than "always being a slender person". He looked a lot better in May 2007. It got so serious that pressmen in Aso Rock were warned sometime ago not to give the president a close shot when taking pictures but I dare say that's mere cosmetics, the president needs to take good care of himself, life is far more important than  the presidency.

Tudór:

Haba!!!

Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Gbawe: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
It is true that we can all become ill. Personally , I wish Mr. President well as per his health issues. That said there is the little matter concerning the effective Governance of 140 million + individuals !!!  Leading Nigeria effectively will be an immense physical and mental challenge for even the fittest of men/women. The job is certainly not for an individual with a very serious and chronic health problem. That is the big picture.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by origina9ja(f): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
desgiezd:

This is far more serious than "always being a slender person". He looked a lot better in May 2009. It got so serious that pressmen in Aso Rock were warned sometime ago not to give the president a close shot when taking pictures but I dare say that's mere cosmetics, the president needs to take good care of himself, [b]life is far more important than the presidency.[/B]

THIS IS MY POINT
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
I am sure he wont wanna give the power up, i bet you anything, he will wanna run for a second term.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Meldrick(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2009
Look at my President in 2007 and look at him now. haba

Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
heave helps those that helps themselves.
Ask where the ex leaders are?
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by philip0906(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
who knows since a healthy soul has not changed Nigeria mayb a "[b]walking corpse",[/b]will. lipsrsealed
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
philip0906:

who knows since a healthy soul has not changed Nigeria mayb a "[b]walking corpse",[/b]will. lipsrsealed

kaiiiiiiiiiiiii, this guy mean oh
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Meldrick(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
philip0906:

abeg oh, u harsh ooooo
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by desgiezd(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2009
Mr. President, health is wealth oooooo.

A comparison between the president and his Russian counterpart tells it all.

Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
See the other dude is even scared to look at "your" president.
I beg someone shd advice this dude to throw in the towel and resign with dignity.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by beystwin: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

See the other dude is even scared to look at "your" president.
I beg someone shd advice this dude to throw in the towel and resign with dignity.

And we wonder why foreign leaders avoid visiting Naija. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Financial Criminals Converge At Lucky Igbinedions` Mansion / Lagos - Badagry Expressway Some Salient Questions? / Boko Haram To Surrender. If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.