Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (31107 Views)

Peter Obi Free Exercise Books To Be Distributed To Schools In The North (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Viscuz: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Jemex003:

When I'm about to vote come and hold my hand OK even Jesus will not recognize ur body and soul

Shatap
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
This is belated concern. Oba pls tell urself the truth u don't like igbos
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by smartxyz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
dododawa1:
I don’t fear anybody,” Akiolu said.
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by jaytee01(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
EKONGKING:
Why are obidients ,abuse and throw allegations against anybody who have a contrarian opinion and dont support OBI .

Because urchins like you who are illiterate are a threat to the development of the society. With your low mental capacity, you may misunderstand some statements as insult.
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by iyke2frankeze: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
dododawa1:
I don’t fear anybody,” Akiolu said.
He means he is not afraid of the Incoming President of Nigeria. If you no know, you know.
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by SeeItSayIt: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Because you've seen that your relevance, now trying to retract your wrong steps else why does it take you these long to speak your mind.
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by ConfidentialDoc: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
This is the most impossible Nigerian election

Tinubu made a huge miscalculation with mu-mu..

Peter Obi is the indomies generation favorite... Older folks know him better...

Atiku has a secret weapon.

Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Jemex003: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Shatap

Get out Lazy People with Lie Propaganda.

We want a better Nigeria not a Christian or Religion Nigeria. Who Christian help?
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Viscuz: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jemex003:

Get out Lazy People with Lie Propaganda.

We want a better Nigeria not a Christian or Religion Nigeria. Who Christian help?

Saturday no far

Why u come dey wail?
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Jemex003: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Saturday no far

Why u come dey wail?

Saturday already gallant and I don't know why 3rd position wailer started their crying earlier. Keep your tears till Sunday final result
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Viscuz: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jemex003:

Saturday already gallant and I don't know why 3rd position wailer started their crying earlier. Keep your tears till Sunday final result

If I hear anything like yourba nation after Saturday walahi come out show your face I will show my face Allah I will shoot you.

Because you must accept resultsl
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Viscuz: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jemex003:

If I hear anything like yourba nation after Saturday walahi come out show your face I will show my face Allah I will shoot you.

Because you must accept result
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Jemex003: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Viscuz:

Because you must accept result

We don't have Yoruba Nation in Yoruba land not like our criminals brothers from Biafra land. D idiot that cannot kill lizard talking about shooting look here pig you and your People will kill Una sef tire. So shoot on

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Viscuz: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Jemex003:

We don't have Yoruba Nation in Yoruba land not like our criminals brothers from Biafra land. D idiot that cannot kill lizard talking about shooting look here pig you and your People will kill Una sef tire. So shoot on

Come out and protest make I send you to janah
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Peacemaker5128: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless the next President of Nigeria Insha Allah, Mr Peter Obi
🐮

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) / I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.