Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (31094 Views)

Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC / Peter Obi Free Exercise Books To Be Distributed To Schools In The North (photos) / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by NothingDoMe: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
shuttox:
Mind game
Like Omojuwa. Na trolling all of them dey now.
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by riverbird: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
chudez0147:
Who your palace hep ?? Abeg shift!

Palace wey em run from during end sars, he even forgot to carry his staff of office grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Everlastingson: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Who talked sense into your head?

I will advise Obi never to visit this fetish man. Or visit him at your own risk.

Don't mind the fetish and tribal hater. This man is not fit to be called Oba. His heart is full of hate, tribalism, lies and wickedness. This yeye statement was forced outta him coz he has seen that Obi will win the election . The opportunistic Oba of Lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Ykc2(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
incandescentena:
In other thread, I been dey ask 'Gentleman' Peter OBI WHERE IS JAMES N WAFOR of Anambra SARS??

I never get answer!!!!!

ANYWAY
Obi for President cheesy
obi's governorship ended since 2015,is he not the same oba that ran from his Palace during covid palliative rioting,he stoled indomie packed in the Palace some urchins some baale went their and distroyed the palace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Elidrisy20: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Have you found your mace?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Political Oba
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Bennycollins: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
EKONGKING:
Why are obidients ,abuse and throw allegations against anybody who have a contrarian opinion and dont support OBI .

For you to scatter grammar like this, Obi and obidient must be boiling your blood.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by fuelsaver: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by danhans(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
We know you don't pretend,political Oba,APC stake holder
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Onarabu: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Phoen1X:
Even king pharoh submited to superior authority when the time came....i greet you,kabiesi oo.

Yes o Baba don see the handwriting on the wall
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by peter0071(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
National anthem please

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by AliyuMahdi9: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Because you have empty brain

EKONGKING:
Why are obidients ,abuse and throw allegations against anybody who have a contrarian opinion and dont support OBI .

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
jimi4us:
i dont trust an Oba that kept casket in his bedroom full of cash

Watin be this
You say casket
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Oluwademilade: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Who talked sense into your head?

I will advise Obi never to visit this fetish man. Or visit him at your own risk.

It is absolutely impossible to please somebody like you.
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Mcbayo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Paliative keeping oba .
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nwaabiriba: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
He is only recognizing too late. We have moved on. OBI is a moving train..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nwaabiriba:
He is only recognizing too late. We have moved on. OBI is a moving train..
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by favour32(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Palliative king....if you know you know.
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by madjune(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sorry Oba, your invitation is coming late.

He has seen the handwriting on the wall: Obi is the Incoming President, come next week.

Oba, you will soon queue up at Aso Rock to see him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by mrpablo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Anyone with grudges against the indigenous people of Igbo citizens is a tribal bigots tongue

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
Where are those saying it's because he hates igbos
The same Igbos saying Yorubas are trialistic
who said, he will throw the ijbos into the lagoon,?
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by micmond: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
You say what? " I respect everyone and fear nobody but there was a video in circulation where you disrespected the ONi' of IFE during a function where both of you were in attendance.
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by TOYNEX(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
“So, I have no grudge against any Igbo man. I respect people and I don’t fear anybody,” Akiolu said.
But kabiesi forgot to tell us who get this sub ...
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Franking: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wayo Oba, because the cameras are watching. Watch out for a second statement.
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by rummmy: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Is this not the lagoon oba?
Good to hear this but it's too late.
We don't care about what he thinks .
Lagos remains a no man's land as a former FCT..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by onuman: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
WibusJaga:

Obi is indeed a Complete Gentleman. kiss
Can we say same for Athïefku & Thïefnubu? smiley

This gentlemanly quality also seen by Oba of Lagos, is one of the reasons why we say the duo below shall start to steer Nigeria from 29th May, 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by confidant26: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
ANDREW9196: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Justdare10: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over
achimsemrys76: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Ezechimaobim(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
With this your face you still dey deny that you have no grudge.
I serious Tara
Oti wa lo ju e
Re: Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
It's all about optics...so as not to upset a certain voting base.
It worked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North / Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.