Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome (3764 Views)

Economic Reforms: Nigerians Under Poverty Line Rise To 104m — World Bank / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by vowiski(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

I will die by a 18-wheeler trailer .

Amen.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ayoleeboy007:
Some bloggers will bring curse on their self and generation because of views and money, is this what the pastor said?
He even said worse. You'll see more soon
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by MrALIVE: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
daygee12:
A scary God of Man that's couldn't manage his home due to infidelity
Shut up you Ijiat!!!
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Godwin4444: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Infidelity is something several persons goes through maybe even you tongue
2bn no b small money
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Godwin4444: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
3ple9iner:
why does zikojukwu and sanusideunifier post the same way. Their post are somewhat of a click bait. Are the two accounts operated by one person?
Just thinking out loud.
na d sane person

Each Igbo person here has about 30 monikers

Malory aka fahdiga aka massiveglory
Nwalmota aka finestgurl aka queenofthecoast
Viscuz aka slap44
Princeoflagos aka

N many of those monikers like that
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by shortgun(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
For those of you saying pastors should not speak about elections.
In Christianity there are two offices that the people we call pastors fall into.
There's the office of a priest and there's the office of a prophet.

A priest may decide to say his mind or opinion on issues that affects him or his congratulation or not, he can use discretion.

A prophet on the other hand can never utter a single word that the spirit of God didn't put in his mouth, he cannot be quiet when the spirit of God ask him to speak and he cannot speak when the asks him not to speak.

A prophet is constantly tormented whenever he decides not to speak or speak on his volition.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Doyou2019: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
wealthcome111:

Don't mind him. Most of these pastors are demons in disguise. Only God knows the genuine ones. Some matured pastors don't even talk about politics let alone placing curse or using abusive languages to pass their messages to their followers.

The one wey you dey support wey don chop Lagos and your future join no be demon abi?
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by onatisi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
any statement,comment or action that will and can make apc lose the presidential election is welcome

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by blabulu2000: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
vowiski:

I and my entire lineage will be killed in one day by Fulani gunmen and strong thunder will strike to death all my loved ones. ......in one day ...Amen.

Amin
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by daygee12: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
MrALIVE:
Shut up you Ijiat!!!

Go n read ur book boy
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Bahdguyishere: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Who is Oyakhilome? Let him go and reconcile with his estranged wife first. God of men. Scam of scams.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by vowiski(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

I and my entire lineage will be killed in one day by Fulani gunmen and strong thunder will strike to death all my loved ones. ......in one day ...Amen.

Amin
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Ritchiee: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Is Demoniclomhe telling us that Tinubu is a demon like Obi the black robed one?
Obi must be the king of the coven because of his black attire then Demonilomhe and then their friend..
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by blabulu2000: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
vowiski:

I and my entire lineage will be killed in one day by Fulani gunmen and strong thunder will strike to death all my loved ones. ......in one day ...and if I re-copy any message that some has sent to me. . Calamity and disaster will hit me like a thunder ....I will be wretched and die poor

Amin

Amin ...
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by vowiski(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

I and my entire lineage will be killed in one day by Fulani gunmen and strong thunder will strike to death all my loved ones. ......in one day ...and if I re-copy any message that some has sent to me. . Calamity and disaster will hit me like a thunder ....I will be wretched and die poor

Amin ...

Amin
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by vowiski(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

Amin
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Viscuz: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:
na d sane person

Each Igbo person here has about 30 monikers

Malory aka fahdiga aka massiveglory
Nwalmota aka finestgurl aka queenofthecoast
Viscuz aka slap44
Princeoflagos aka

N many of those monikers like that

Batified2023 have you washed your dirty lace before changing moniker?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by BATified2023: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Viscuz:

Batified2023 have you washed your dirty lace before changing moniker?
I am every tinubu supporter here

Many of u accuse me of being
Moh247, Helinues n co

I know it’s surprising that there are many tinubu monikers here
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by BATified2023: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

Amin ...
all these madness will not make u Igbo n your candidate win
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by DesChyko: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The funny thing about God is he sees the mind of all Men... Even you hating Tinubu he sees your heart and soul

Even you backing Tinubu for President, he sees the reasons behind your choice.

cool
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Viscuz: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
BATified2023:
I am every tinubu supporter here

Many of u accuse me of being
Moh247, Helinues n co

I know it’s surprising that there are many tinubu monikers here

Shatap

go and wash your lace , change your slippers and stop using chewing Stick as tooth brush
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by DesChyko: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:

Princeoflagos aka [b][/b]

If say you dey use your sense, you no go assume say person wey dey steady update pictures from Imo State be same person with another wey we all know from Anambra since time immemorial.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 19, 2023
DesChyko:

If say you dey use your sense, you no go assume say person wey dey steady update pictures from Imo State be same person with another wey we all know from Anambra since time immemorial.
Ignore urchins, their condition is pitiable.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2023
shortgun:
For those of you saying pastors should not speak about elections.
In Christianity there are two offices that the people we call pastors fall into.
There's the office of a priest and there's the office of a prophet.

A priest may decide to say his mind or opinion on issues that affects him or his congratulation or not, he can use discretion.

A prophet on the other hand can never utter a single word that the spirit of God didn't put in his mouth, he cannot be quiet when the spirit of God ask him to speak and he cannot speak when the asks him not to speak.

A prophet is constantly tormented whenever he decides not to speak or speak on his volition.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Buckeyemedia1: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2023
SHINJA:

Urchin no Christian will vote for Muslim-muslim ticket.

Only a cursed Christian Will vote for bokoharam ticket
Cursed bigot so called Christian Hypocrite.

Only a damned person will vote for a Catholic/Muslim ticket, Confused Peasants.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Viscuz: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Cursed bigot so called Christian Hypocrite.

Only a damned person will vote for a Catholic/Muslim ticket, Confused Peasants.

Uncircumcised wailing urchin
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Buckeyemedia1: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Uncircumcised wailing urchin
Na your papa blokos you see o, oblivious Pharisee grin
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome by Viscuz: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Na your papa blokos you see o.

Go and get circumcisions no dey spread disease like how Mohammad give Aisha STD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Peter Obi Contesting Results In Imo And Ebonyi State? / Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch / Nigeria, Good People, Great Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.