Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. (792 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. by Berrityga: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
After reading somebody's post here few minutes ago, on how he is taking care of the woman and her son and she is not giving him sex.. Blah blah blah. I weep for him and it made me remember one of my ex. I do spend for her and her family but she refused giving me sex anytime I ask only maybe ones a month after many fights and quarrels. I dumped her ass and moved on cause she was making it look like its only sex I want meanwhile she is not bringing anything to the table and the only thing she has she still can't bring it to the table. She thought I couldn't move on cause I was so into her. Mehn!! Its been a month now she has been begging me, talking to my friends to beg me, the most interesting part is that I allowed her spend the night with me after having sex with her the next day I blocked her on all social media handles. Please guys be wise. Don't allow a woman make you feel less than who you are. You are a king.

10 Likes

Re: I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Berrityga:
After reading somebody's post here few minutes ago, on how he is taking care of the woman and her son and she is not giving him sex.. Blah blah blah. I weep for him and it made me remember one of my ex. I do spend for her and her family but she refused giving me sex anytime I ask only maybe ones a month after many fights and quarrels. I dumped her ass and moved on cause she was making it look like its only sex I want meanwhile she is not bringing anything to the table and the only thing she has she still can't bring it to the table. She thought I couldn't move on cause I was so into her. Mehn!! Its been a month now she has been begging me, talking to my friends to beg me, the most interesting part is that I allowed her spend the night with me after having sex with her the next day I blocked her on all social media handles. Please guys be wise. Don't allow a woman make you feel less than who you are. You are a king.

The kind thunder wey go faya devil ehnn......
Re: I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. by donbachi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Some girls acts like sensitive material.
Just put Ur diccck.u begin hear.
"Baby suck my breast,let me come on top,do it from behind"
Re: I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. by Nonexisting1: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Relationship with that snake gender especially Nigerian girls is for weak men. When you stop dating them and just fucck them when you need or have to, only then will you realize how weak a man you've been all along. I'm talking from experience. You will not only feel free as a bird but you will start seeing meaningful achievement in your life as man. Try break up with her for just a few months and if you don't come here to share a testimony about growth in your life endeavors, I'll compensate you monetarily. This is a challenge to someone somewhere.

8 Likes

Re: I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. by Nazgul: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Relationship with that snake gender especially Nigerian girls is for weak men. When you stop dating them and just fucck them when you need or have to, only then will you realize how weak a man you've been all along. I'm talking from experience. You will not only feel free as a bird but you will start seeing meaningful achievement in your life as man. Try break up with her for just a few months and if you don't come here to share a testimony about growth in your life endeavors, I'll compensate you monetarily. This is a challenge to someone somewhere.
Dating isn't bad, the only problem I have with most guys is that they act is if they won't survive without a girl. When you act desperate, girls would take advantage of you.

How can a young man who has a trailer load of responsibilities ahead of him start footing the bills of an adult who has two hands and two legs...like who does that?

Some guys would be so desperate that they'll start covering irrelevant bills of these girls at their own expense. I've seen a guy who earns 120k giving his so called girlfriend 100k for ashebi. Like you'll work for 30 days and take over 85% of your income to give to girl for wedding...

It's so sad that most guys have become slaves to their sexual desires, and they'll do anything to protect their precious asset even if it means becoming useless in life.

The day a man can learn to tame his sexual desires, he'll begin to progress in life cos women wouldn't have any hold over you, if they mess up you can easily kick them out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. by Berrityga: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonexisting1:
but them swear for Nigerian girls? I had an ex that told me if I want her love I have to show it. I had to foot her traveling bills, I just did because I wanted to let her know money wasn't a big deal. But after then she pack all her bulls wan come out fir my deck. Anorher of my ex told me If I wanted a future with her I should be sending money to my family and friends. When I come reason my younger sister for Uni, I broke up with the babe, I've grown to the stage i put my family first before any woman. Men should know this never try to spend because you want to proof a point that your capable to take care of her its a very bad move.

2 Likes

Re: I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. by yomi007k(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonexisting1:

Baba I am a living testimony of your words.

Say no more.

One of the best things that happened in my life was Covid 19, it ruined our relationship. Since then, I have been progressing.

2 Likes

Re: I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. by vincenteger: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Bro I was really crying inside me while reading that.
Too bad

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Single? / Reason Why Rich Guys Don't Date Women. / Which Of These Quotes Is Your Favorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.