Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career (71902 Views)

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Nsonaso(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Oga you be lawyer go find another work

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by ufuosman(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by PoliciaNLand: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:
by this time next week

U igbos would have been disgraced
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Chekwume16(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
This shows you don't even stay in rivers state. No one is even thinking of atiku here again. Its now between obi and tinubu. While obi will likely win in ph, tinubu will win in other areas of the state where vote buying will be easier.
Thinkam:
grin weakling, rivers is PDP.

This one is running mad, Atiku no send him dead career, he thinks he's Amaechi that managed to be relevant via buhari's victory.

Unfortunately for Wike he picked Tinubu the failure, Wike has stained his record for national politics.

Atiku is here

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Urheadmaster(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
What amuses me is that you are on your own tongue

Nigerians will decide the next president of Nigeria and it is definitely going to be Peter Obi tongue
IpobAntidote:

By next week Sunday, you and your fellow IPOB zombidients will be crying Biafra or death. Just chill small, only 6 days left to your misery.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by BJanta: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
jlinkd78:
When you have a bad market to sell.
Compare and contrast with Ortom that has a beautiful product to sell
Since Wike didn't mention names, me I no mention names too

How many voters are in Benue ? And with Ayu coming from the state, how many of these very few votes can he deliver to Obi?
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Emperorx: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
See a selfish man talking .he is not even talking about how the state will be better all his concern is his political career.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by seunodediranivy: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
You are politically saved Gov. Wike. Jagaban for live.
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chekwume16:
This shows you don't even stay in rivers state. No one is even thinking of atiku here again. Its now between obi and tinubu. While obi will likely win in ph, tinubu will win in other areas of the state where vote buying will be easier.
Vote buying with which money?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by ogmask: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike body don cool down. His noise and boast too much. He has relegated himself to political oblivion through his actions and too much talk.
What is fair in a Muslim Muslim ticket? Let's assume without conceding that tinubu is the best man for the job according to wike's equity, but is it right to have the same religion as the president and vice?wike's idea of equity is when it serves his selfish ego...

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Otunski: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Useless Goat . I thought he said he was fighting against Atiku because of the interest of his people? Now he's begging for Rivers people to save his political career. What a clown !

11 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by IpobAntidote: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
The first State that Tinubu will win might be Rivers. Once that comes in, the election is OVER.
WIcked WIke will chop off heads like he always do to win election. I can already see the violence that will come to River next weekend like they always do during all elections. I sure hope there will be no violence but knowing Rivers, it's automatic. And with Wike trying to win it for Tinubu to save his own ass, he will go all out.
Reality is Tinubu will not even need Rivers to win the general election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by izubext007: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Almighty Wike is now begging

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Felabrity: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
You go cry
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by zombieHUNTER: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
KingKO22:
You are with Asiwaju

You are in the winning team

We are coasting to victory by next week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by nesphil(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by MrSensor(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
KingKO22:
You are with Asiwaju

You are in the winning team

We are coasting to victory by next week
he is feeling it that his political career is going down the drain. Obi is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by millionboi2: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gbemini:
Wike sabi play sportybet ... Obi to win is 67 odds , atiku is 24 odds while tinubu is 1.09 odds ... Tinubu all d way 🤣🤣🤣
Small odd dey cut ticket, keep decivin yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by kamalbob(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
When Governor, Nyesom Wike is begging for the unity of Nigeria. He automatically means Nigeria can never be united under the control of urchins the Muslims groups of terrorist tongue.

Vote wisely.

Vote for Obi tongue.

And people like you are the reason why many Nigerians won't vote for obi as well. So your idiotic assertion is helping the opposition alot. Fire on
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Now Wike realized he has cornered himself into into political impasse

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by afbstrategies: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike is dealing with a self inflicted wound. Only Chameleons will not tell you where they stand.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by biafranrealson: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Why should wike political career be more important than the future of the masses

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by IpobAntidote: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
What amuses me is that you are on your own tongue

Nigerians will decide the next president of Nigeria and it is definitely going to be Peter Obi tongue

Let me tell you one more time in clear terms so that you can come and mock me very very well if I'm wrong.

There are few things in life that are guaranteed - Life, death, sun and moon. I'm telling you right now that you can add Peter Obi losing and losing real bad to that guarantees.
Take a screen shot right now and come back to laugh if I'm wrong.

I have my own pronouncements - once Obi looses, all you IPOB zombidients will start calling Nigeria Zoo and will start demanding for Biafra or death. Write those down too.

Tinubu is your next President. Take it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Patriotsleague: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
APC is a goal.
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by edungene7: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
wike thinks he is smart he knows if he mentions the name he is gone in rivers state

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Areola14(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike is a wise man... he has chosen the best man to be.....JAGABAN. We want him in apc. He knows Obi cannot win and lack structure, Samuel Otom don't want to shame Obi and that's why he decided to support him but he cannot win.. everybody knows that....!
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Mcbayo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
To hell with ur political carear WIKE. We will not vote 4 another disaster in Nigeria again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by PrinceOfLagos: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
I thought Wike was a smart politician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by newnigerdelta00: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
When Governor, Nyesom Wike is begging for the unity of Nigeria. He automatically means Nigeria can never be united under the control of urchins the Muslims groups of terrorist tongue.

Vote wisely.

Vote for Obi tongue.

Next week Saturday obi go lose election with tears

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by adunnioladipupo: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ministerial post is 100% certain for Wike under His Excellency Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / How Many Kobo Makes 1naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.