Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career (71852 Views)

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Truthshscrazy: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by masui(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
adunnioladipupo:
Ministerial post is 100% certain for Wike under His Excellency Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

From a state governor to a ministerial appointment.

Some people suppose get small shame for this country.
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Ferrous(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
I no dey vote for Tinubu
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by mrksquare: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/18/2023-save-my-political-career-wike-begs-rivers-electorate/

What has Rivers state people benefited from your political career if not bad leadership; operating of a secret budget; nepotism of the highest order and building of overhead bridges. Civil servants has not faired well under your watch. Ditto retirees. Rivers state youths haven't felt your presence in terms of empowerment scheme.
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Dspsalvate: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nyedom Wike, you've done many blunders, took many avoidable actions and voice out some of the things you ought to have only watched with a seal lips (but you're human :even me I'm not perfect, i engaged in some serious mess more than you). Sometimes i negated between two priorities-and therefore looses balance.. But for the singular reason that you have disassociate yourself from these political hawks who hid behind the excuse of saving the same political party they employ all blunt apparatus (both human and material) to destroy in 2015) to denied the whole southern region the presidential slot, your political career won't nosedive. You and few of your colleagues fought for this party when those enthroned themselves today were walking out with effrontery from the presidential banquet. It's not easy at this point -having been left with dilemma of two evil choice. The choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. BUT STRONG AND COURAGEOUS JOSHUA CHAPTER ONE (1)
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by amuwo1980: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ancestortinubu:
Good you understand my comment.

quote author=amuwo1980 post=121023658]
How many monikers do u have here?
My goodness u don’t know how to go about quoting one on nairaland? No wonder u are rooting for nitwits because that’s the only way u can survive , connections , tribalism, my uncle , the old nigeria , you are scared of a working nigeria we’re ppl work hard and get rewarded for it
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Gandrova: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
When Governor, Nyesom Wike is begging for the unity of Nigeria. He automatically means Nigeria can never be united under the control of urchins neither under the control of atikulooter tongue.

Vote wisely.

Vote for Obi tongue.
You are are a kid in Political calculations
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by erospecial: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike can only take away peace from obio/akpor if Atiku wins.
This same Wike why leaning towards Bala Mohammed around 20220/2021 say PDP just need to take power away from the APC first without recourse to North/South power shift.
I'm very awared of those claims by Wike before he suddenly wished to be a president with his swamp brain.
Wike is a fool, stupid and selfish slowpoke.
Let's see how your Christian Rivers State will vote Muslim Muslim ticket!
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by erospecial: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:
by this time next week

U igbos would have been disgraced
Atiku is your next president.
Igbos aren't your problems!
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by DOD88: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
When Governor, Nyesom Wike is begging for the unity of Nigeria. He automatically means Nigeria can never be united under the control of urchins neither under the control of atikulooter tongue.

Vote wisely.

Vote for Obi tongue.

Wike knows what he was talking about. The Rivers people have made a choice. They want to vote wisely, that's why they have chosen Asiwaju. Vote wisely for Asiwaju,. He is the solution to Nigeria's problems
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by GUNITGuy: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
This man is so uncouth.....This public display could be inciting and lead to political uupheavala with disastrous consequences
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Ancestortinubu: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
You commenting cacophony.

quote author=amuwo1980 post=121027190]
My goodness u don’t know how to go about quoting one on nairaland? No wonder u are rooting for nitwits because that’s the only way u can survive , connections , tribalism, my uncle , the old nigeria , you are scared of a working nigeria we’re ppl work hard and get rewarded for it [/quote]
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Mccullum: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike, history will talk good about you.

Nigeria will be great under Tinubu.
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by OyinO: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/18/2023-save-my-political-career-wike-begs-rivers-electorate/

There's no single unity in the Muslim-Muslim ticket. The ticket itself is anti-unity. So go and continue dancing and deceiving yourself.
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by amuwo1980: 12:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Ancestortinubu:
You commenting cacophony.

quote author=amuwo1980 post=121027190]
My goodness u don’t know how to go about quoting one on nairaland? No wonder u are rooting for nitwits because that’s the only way u can survive , connections , tribalism, my uncle , the old nigeria , you are scared of a working nigeria we’re ppl work hard and get rewarded for it
With so many monikers u lack needed skills , I won’t employ you for an intern position
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Billygee2u: 1:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Vote wisely.

Vote for Obi tongue.

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Cromagnon: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:
grin weakling, rivers is PDP.

This one is running mad, Atiku no send him dead career, he thinks he's Amaechi that managed to be relevant via buhari's victory.

Unfortunately for Wike he picked Tinubu the failure, Wike has stained his record for national politics.

Atiku is here
no stain once you spend money
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by EDOLUWA: 2:49am On Feb 19, 2023
APC SUFFERED NIGERIANS FOR 8 SOLID YEARS AND WIKE IS SAYING RUBBISH HERE.

MAY GOD PUNISH ALL NAIJA POLITICAL LEADERS THAT CAUSED THIS COUNTRY TO BE WORST AS IT IS TODAY

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by canDy4eva(f): 2:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Wike is a stupid man o....

We are talking about saving NIGERIA and he is talking about saving his political career!

May God's judgement fall on you!
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by canDy4eva(f): 2:59am On Feb 19, 2023
DOD88:

Wike knows what he was talking about. The Rivers people have made a choice. They want to vote wisely, that's why they have chosen Asiwaju. Vote wisely for Asiwaju,. He is the solution to Nigeria's problems

May Tinubu happen to you and your generation in the name of whatever you worship...Amen✅✅🤪

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Okjay: 3:26am On Feb 19, 2023
politicoNG:

did you think of equity,fairness and justice when you used federal might with the help of Mama Peace to take power as governor after Amaechi,a fellow Ikwerre man. Now you are whipping up sentiments for your personal and select interest in the name of equity fairness and justice. And to ask healthy people to vote for a vegetable is adding spice to your dead political career.
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by aalangel(f): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Actually, You are coasting to defeat by next week

You gave me a good laugh. @coasting to defeat...it'll be a big defeat.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by JOemmy(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Rubbish so all these fights with atiku is all about saving ur political carrier not the well being of the nigerian people?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by luluosas(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Drowning man, even with few days to the election, Wike is still afraid of the same PDP he fought tooth and nail to destroy by refusing to name his preferred Presidential candidate. What a pity.

Anyway, we know that you are routing for Tinubu, but be ready for your political burial because Obi is coming whether you like it or not.

Drowning man

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Figger(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2023
That word "political career" is the height of selfishness, my people be wise, this looters don't care about u at all. Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by moskush1(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2023
defeat is imminent, reality will soon humble you as Atiku Abubakar's is on his way to Aso villa
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Nwaetche(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nyerisi has decided to pitch his tent against the will of Rivers people.

He should be ready to go into political extinction soon. He dare not even mentioned his preferred candidate at his home tuff in OBALGA.

Our LGA Chairman, Obinna Anyanwu was too afraid to mention the name the last time he was confronted by the youth at Okehi.

We are waiting to see any of them mention Tinubu except wearing cap and pointing at Tinubu insignia.

Let them make bold their declaration and see political flogging.

Nde uchu!

politicoNG:

1 Like

Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Save which political career?
Nyerisi, I dare you to mention tinubu and see your political achievements fade into oblivion.
It's like you're not aware of the PERFECT HATRED Rivers People have for tinubu.
Nonsense Governor angry angry angry
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
A vote for tinubu and shetima (muslim-muslim) is a vote for the division of Nigeria along religious lines. FACT!
Wike take time oooo.
We are waiting for the 23 LGA Chairman to announce nonsense first.
You just want to affect SIM's chance of being the next Governor.
Re: Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career by AntonVince: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Malory post=121021556][/quote]

God bless you.
We need this images on the front page as often as possible so Nigerians can see the affliction the APC and their wicked supporters are trying to foist on us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.