Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

"My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari (386 Views)

Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Previous Threads;
"I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari
[/i]https://www.nairaland.com/7504863/did-best-nigeria-buhari#119597113

[i]Buhari Administration in the Past 7 Years; How Well.
https://www.nairaland.com/7497926/buhari-administration-past-7-years

[b]President Muhammadu Buhari says his government has delivered on its promises since its inception in 2015. [/b]

The Nigerian leader made the comment at the launch of the Advisory Council, Adolescent Girls’ Initiative for Learning and Empowerment Project, and the National Women’s Economic Empowerment Policy Dialogue in Abuja, saying that the initiatives will reduce poverty and impact the economy.

“This is what we promised to all Nigerians including our women and girls when our party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), was elected in 2015. I am proud to say that our government has delivered over the past eight years,” he said at the event on Thursday according to a statement by his media aide Femi Adesina.

“The well-being of women and girls remains a pivotal indicator of how well any Nation is doing in driving her developmental plans. I am proud of the tremendous progress that has been made to emphasize the needs of Nigerian women and girls in national economic planning, policy development, public programming, and public financial management.”

He said that “while there has been progress, we are not unmindful of the gaps associated with harnessing the available resources of government, the innovation and efficiency of the private sector, and the technical expertise of our social and development sector partners to drive women’s and girls’ empowerment outcomes.”
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/17/my-govt-has-delivered-in-eight-years-says-buhari/ Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by Lunja: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
When buhari said he will fight corruption, urchins neva new that emilokan was the corruption buhari was talking about.

8 years later, buhari is finally fighting corruption (emilokan) 🤣
Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
"What the rhetoric intentionally hopes to conceal, more than anything, is the nakedly transparent facts of the proven incapacity of the APC to govern and reform Nigeria after nearly seven years in power.In every imaginable index of human development, Nigeria has retrogressed under the lumbering weight of the incompetence of the APC.

-I). Under APC, Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world.

-II). While APC has been in power, the International Police Science Association’s and the Institute for Economics and Peace’s World Internal Security and Police Index also shows that Nigeria’s police service is the worst in the world.

-III). And, of course, under APC we became the third most terrorized country on earth.

-IV). Nigeria’s APC government was ranked the second worst in the world in “government integrity” by the US-based Heritage Foundation. Only the Venezuelan government is worse than it.

-V). In Oxfam’s and Development Finance International (DFI)’s global ranking of “Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index,” Nigeria was ranked 157 out of 157 countries.

-VI). An analysis published by the Coalition for Whistleblowers Protection and Press Freedom showed that “Under Buhari, Nigeria records [the] worst attacks on journalists in 34 years,” according to Premium Times.

-VII). And, in spite of the APC government’s tiresomely sanctimonious noises about “anti-corruption,” Nigeria has consistently regressed in Transparency International’s corruption perception index since the current regime came to power.

-VIII). According to data from the National Bureau of Statistics, when APC came to power in May 2015, youth unemployment was 13.7 percent. By July 2017, it climbed to 33.1 percent. It increased to 53.40 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2020, up from 40.80 percent in the second quarter of 2020, according to the National Bureau of Statistics, a government agency.

The list is endless. No decent country on earth would reward the gang of incompetent know-nothings who presided over such an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction of a country with continuity in governance.

Let’s not allow APC to propagandize us into accepting that their internal politics is our national politics. We should instead be asking them to account for the incalculable injuries they’ve collectively inflicted on our economy, our freedoms, our national emotions, and for reversing whatever little progress we were making before they took over.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/apcs-propaganda-to-exclude-other-parties-from-2023-election/
Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
“This is what we promised to all Nigerians when our party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), was elected in 2015. I am proud to say that our government has delivered over the past eight years."
Dunning Kruger Effect; "Wherein incompetent people do not only fail to realize their incompetence but consider themselves more competent than anyone else."
Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by WibusJaga: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by Coolsperm: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
But Tinubu stole money Tru bullion van during last election, Tinubu must be rejected by all means
Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by advanceDNA: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nigga...nigeria did not ask u for ur best....nigerians asked for what u and ur useless party promised
Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by OsunOriginal: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:
Threads;
"I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari
[/i]https://w.nairaland.com/7504863/did-best-nigeria-buhari#119597113

[i]Buhari Administration in the Past 7 Years; How Well.
https://www.nairaland.com/7497926/buhari-administration-past-7-years

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/17/my-govt-has-delivered-in-eight-years-says-buhari

Yeye man... Who asked him? Can someone fast-forward to May 29 and let this man go? We can rewind to Feb after he has left.
Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by obiekunie01: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:

Dunning Kruger Effect; "Wherein incompetent people do not only fail to realize their incompetence but consider themselves more competent than anyone else."

cool
Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by Chinjo2: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Your only achievement in 8 years is this CBN cashless policy that is holding Tinubu by his blokus.
Re: "My Govt Has Delivered In Eight Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

How Yoruba Touts Destroyed The Lagos Ibadan Express Way / Who Will Batists Blame When Tinubu Loses This Week's Presidential Election? / You Need To See This About Tinubu And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.