Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa (34699 Views)

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
lol. This is what most of these influencers do, when they smell that they are fading away and no one look at their side again, they create a controversial posts that can easily create debate and confusion, mumu followers then start fighting on their behalf. Thats how they make their money- CLOUT.
That election day, most of them will secretly get out and wont return until after election. Same with celebrities. INFLUENCER MY FOOT.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Enddy50ty(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Who be this one again?

3 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Sholaco: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Omg 😱..
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Lionmachala(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Dry gin can never make someone lose is senses like this urchin

🧻🌡️ The are just like tissue they need to test their BP 😅

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:
At this point, one may now think this is a comedy skit.

This is the implication and reward for political desperation. A chicken cheerlead by headless, arrogant, aggressive mobs; who thinks its fragile wings is enough to rub shoulder with an eagle. People now use Peter obi to catch cruise when they are bored. A play thing. A laughing stock.

And it isn't even Feb25 yet.

Tell me what are they doing to balablu

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Ameoba300: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
A very useless influencer. As useless as the "K" in Knife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by davidl7: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
You post, they call you, settle u, u come dey mock urself.

Who needs ur vote?

I dont even know who u are.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by obotematics: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
All these nairaland voters, abegi wait to 25th jaree

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Ekzoba(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Your senseless mugu
GratefulSoul27:
We already know that he's clout chasing
Fool!

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by BetterNigeria1: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:

This is the implication and reward for political desperation. A chicken cheerlead by headless, arrogant, aggressive mobs; who thinks its fragile wings is enough to rub shoulder with an eagle. People now use Peter obi to catch cruise when they are bored. A play thing. A laughing stock.

Tinubu is the chairman of comedy association of nigeria, our own bala blue.....our own pdapc, tinubu can only become the president of agboro union of lagos urchins

And it isn't even Feb25 yet.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by olisaEze(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
In case ure just knowing JJ Omojuwa, he is one of the online media warriors that fought in and out of SM, campaigning for PMB in 2015. Two terms later he is no richer, no wiser and evidently still the same bigot! After the eight terrible years Nigerians have seen under the candidate he supported in 2015, whether he posts & deletes one million pics one million times, his opinions on any candidate in the past, present & future will forever remain irrelevant to any sensible human being. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Levels1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:

This is the implication and reward for political desperation. A chicken cheerlead by headless, arrogant, aggressive mob; who thinks its fragile wings are enough to rub shoulder with an eagle. People now use Peter obi to catch cruise when they are bored. A play thing. A laughing stock.

And it isn't even Feb25 yet. May we never be unfortunate in Life. Pray Nairalanders !

My concern is on how the Obituaries family will give succour to Obituary after is imminent defect to His Excellency president Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

5 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Levels1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:
grin the rejection Obi will receive in Yaruba land will be historic.
They'll reject agile Obi, for a feeble drug dealer.
Obi will get more votes in yobe state, than he will from South west.

Sane Nigerians, let's be Atikulated

Atiku is coming

My concern is on how the Obituaries family will give succour to Obituary after is imminent defect to His Excellency president Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

3 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by ebbo(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
This guy is just giving the zombies(po supporters ) on Twitter wotowoto back to back.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by EmekaA125(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Atiku ti take over.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Levels1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
jmoore:
I was definitely right on the money.

No influenza that voted for Buhari twice will choose Peter Obi a week before election.

The stupidity to vote for Buhari again after the first woeful tenure cannot disappear overnight. Such influenza will choose to vote Babablu Bluublu bulabu gazelle gagaraga, a man whose mental state is poor, raising a walking stick to dance to national anthem. Like say na cultural dance.

His rebuttal shows how foolish he is. Omojuwa claims Peter Obi plays divisive lines of religion. Peter Obi is a Christian and he chose a Muslim as a running mate.

Tinubu is a Muslim who chose a Muslim as a running mate.

The foolish influenza ignored Tinubu to attack Peter Obi.

I blame some people who overrate these clowns because of blue tick.

My concern is on how the Obituaries family will give succour to Obituary after is imminent defect to His Excellency president Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. They must protect him from commiting suicide.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by FreeStuffsNG: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Its all cruise and leg-pulling. grin

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1626926977276837888?t=PbZ1eBgPu3HxnrJ2pficrA&s=19
Ouch!! IPOB terrrorist group that Mr Obi procured their services for his divisive and belligerent campaign killed the political career of Mr Obi.
They thought we are divided but later learntour bond of nationhood is deep. It will shock Obi when Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction domiciled in SE reject him at the polls.

Nobody will ever use that format again

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by AliyuMahdi9: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
But you can't get his name out of you filthy Mouth

Babablulu lulu

Dialpad:
Even Peter obi knows he will not win the election.... he is simply entertaining his followers

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by abobote: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
I like where he said I won't vote your candidate, which confirms that he has just one vote

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Dialpad: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Can you tell your mom her mouth is filthy ?

AliyuMahdi9:
But you can't get his name out of you filthy Mouth

Babablulu lulu

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by jmoore(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Levels1:

My concern is on how the Obituaries family will give succour to Obituary after is imminent defect to His Excellency president Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. They must protect him from commiting suicide.

Urchins and their unlimited foolishness!!

Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the title for your BAT

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by crowther15(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
All my household would vote him next week. We are Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by joelbooks: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
post=121026611:

Nobody took him serious, 7 days to go they will be trash in dust being of history

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by BigIyanga: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Same educated and unloud dude who voted for GMB 2x? BMO paid agent lol

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by joelbooks: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
post=121026611:

Nobody took him serious, 7 days to go they will be trash in dust being of history
Stop crying

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by nedekid: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ignore his tweet? Who reconed with it before? This charlatan must think alot of himself.
Jj omojuwa, let me Google the name. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Evergreen12345(f): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
LoL
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by juman(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Do gin and water taste the same?

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by GeneralDae2: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Isn't Atiku an SPV politician? Why are you supporting such a person?

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by ebenholer2(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
OMOJUWA HAS REALLY NAILED IT AND WE HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME MINDSET. IF OBI IS EVENTUALLY VOTED IN, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE OUR NATION RENAMED A NATION FOR BIGOTS. THAT IS WHY IN ORDER TO PREVENT BIGOTRY, BOLA TINUBU IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR THE NATION NOW. THOUGH HE IS NOT A SAINT YET I TRUST HIM UNITING THIS NATION THE MORE BEFORE THE LOOMING SECESSION.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afolabi Iwalewa, Gbadebo Odimayo Flogged At APC Congress In Ondo State. Photos / Saraki Kicks As Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1 Billion Houses / Senators, Reps To Leave With 109 Jeeps, 360 Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.