Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa (34702 Views)

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by henrydav: 3:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:
grin the rejection Obi will receive in Yaruba land will be historic.
They'll reject agile Obi, for a feeble drug dealer.
Obi will get more votes in yobe state, than he will from South west.

Sane Nigerians, let's be Atikulated

Atiku is coming
Atikuluta urchin
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by BluntCrazeMan: 3:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Obi will drop from the race by December..
By January 14.
By January 28.
By February 14..

What other deadlines bro??
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by BluntCrazeMan: 3:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Hoedogwu:
You forgot to pull up the tweet where he said that he won't vote for your druggie too grin
For real??

Then, the tweet needs to be on the front page too..
We cannot be fed with half-information here on Nairaland
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by AliyuMahdi9: 4:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Dialpad:
Go play with your mom's clits, idi-ot

Your AShawo mother does not have those, so sad, last time I gave her money to feed your lazy ass, I had nothing to suck on the flat useless breast
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by sliky09: 4:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Vote for PO
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by LegacyB: 5:24am On Feb 19, 2023
FLYFIRE:

Its ONLY intelligent people that will see the SARCASM in that tweet.

grin grin grin

So he drank whisky thinking it was water?. Why DIDN'T he delete the tweet NOW that he can see?

URCHINS ARE PROUDLY FOOLISH TRUELY

Here is his subtle message: An IDIO.T will not vote for the best because of ethnicity.

URCHINS ARE TRUELY IDIOT.S

PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI IS COMING
After you have learnt of his defeat at the election. I hope you won’t be too arrogant to learn something.Please save the next generation after you so this attitude would not continue to cost you.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by NickD(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Your lamentation is music to the ears. Please don't stop wailing and drinking Obi every second of the day. It is obvious he lives rent free in that empty brain of yours.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Father4all: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2023
Is this mumu drunkard Omojuwa still relevant? The answer is capital NO
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Pacyrus(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2023
What else do you expect from a mere Yoruba drunkard
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by surgical: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2023
jmoore:
I was definitely right on the money.

No influenza that voted for Buhari twice will choose Peter Obi a week before election.

The stupidity to vote for Buhari again after the first woeful tenure cannot disappear overnight. Such influenza will choose to vote Babablu Bluublu bulabu gazelle gagaraga, a man whose mental state is poor, raising a walking stick to dance to national anthem. Like say na cultural dance.

His rebuttal shows how foolish he is. Omojuwa claims Peter Obi plays divisive lines of religion. Peter Obi is a Christian and he chose a Muslim as a running mate.

Tinubu is a Muslim who chose a Muslim as a running mate.

The foolish influenza ignored Tinubu to attack Peter Obi.

I blame some people who overrate these clowns because of blue tick.
Its all about the money for this guys they are not patriotic, he is being paid heavily, this is is day job what do yo expect when obi no dey give shishi, omojuwa will always follow the money
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by morocco97(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

So u re still shifting ground. This atiku gay partner. We go pursue the two of you enter Cameroon
OBIDIENTS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ una no be bastards. Una go insult shaaaaa
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Paulpak34(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Its all cruise and leg-pulling. grin

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1626926977276837888?t=PbZ1eBgPu3HxnrJ2pficrA&s=19
Continue deceiving Tinubu. But just let him know that he can't be elected as Nigeria president.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Born2Breed(f): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2023
This id!0t still thinks his opinion matters to the sane.

He can only attract like minds who are mor0n!cal1y stupid to think this buff00n matters.

The days of these so-called influencers are over. They collected their money, educated themselves, and were pained that the funds won't flow from the people's choice.

Om0jujuwa is one of the King of Z0mbies.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Tochj(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Obidient movement has taught us a very good lesson.
Most people who call themselves Activists or Infulencers are the same with the politicains who are killing us.
Poor masses in Nigeria has no friend or fighter
If we don't fight for ourselves
The elites are ready to destroy Everyone of us.
Once the masses trust anyone
They buy him overnight
Look at those we thought are fighting for us
FFK
Omojuwa
Reno
Etc.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by MrSensor(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
the Obi we know and him only.

Let's vote for him in large numbers.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by edward1106(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
At this point, one may now think this is a comedy skit.

This is the implication and reward for political desperation. A chicken cheerlead by headless, arrogant, aggressive mob; who thinks its fragile wings are enough to rub shoulder with an eagle. People now use Peter obi to catch cruise when they are bored. A play thing. A laughing stock.

And it isn't even Feb25 yet. May we never be unfortunate in Life. Pray Nairalanders !
How can someone drink Gin thinking it's water?
The moment it enters one's mouth, it's confirm. You can't even swallow it.
There is madness in the land and I mean real madness. Pls, don't be a part of the progressive madness.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Ubanz: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Hoedogwu:
You forgot to pull up the tweet where he said that he won't vote for your druggie too grin

Hahahahahaha.
U see their life?
Lhordspy is a confirmed hypocrite.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Kayharry(m): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Is he voting his supporters or the candidate, all this influencers go think say they are relevant l. He shud vote whoever he wish to vote but should stop using that senseless thinking to change people mind
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Themandator: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Obi is your next president and this will be made possible with votes from Lagos and Ogun state

Tinubu is coming fourth in that election and some of his supporters will be shot by the army

Bookmark this as I have done to yours ...we meet on Sunday when all results are already online
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Samsonklin(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
At this point, one may now think this is a comedy skit.

This is the implication and reward for political desperation. A chicken cheerlead by headless, arrogant, aggressive mob; who thinks its fragile wings are enough to rub shoulder with an eagle. People now use Peter obi to catch cruise when they are bored. A play thing. A laughing stock.

And it isn't even Feb25 yet. May we never be unfortunate in Life. Pray Nairalanders !
True. When Joseph told his brothers the dream, they all became a Jester and made mockery of him. In the end, we all knew the story. Ona dey underrate OBi, one day ona go believe.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Jeffy1206(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nobody need you sef... Enjoy your ogogoro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Ameduedwin: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
and you think you are doing another body, you are doing your self, the one you the south west cost to bring buhari in, all of us are still feeling it and you are feeling it the More nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators, Reps To Leave With 109 Jeeps, 360 Exotic Cars / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.