Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. (647 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by Legitmenaija: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Just about 60 minutes ago, i stepped out to padlock the main gate due to breeze/wind that blows at night and if the gate isn't locked with padlock, the breeze will force the gate open and leave our compound exposed all through the night.

As i was approaching the gate, my phone touch light captured this wriggling thing moving right across in front of me.

Lo and behold it was a snake and it was moving fast, thank God i saw a stick nearby, my 1st target was the head.

Once i was able to dislocate the head from the rest of the body, made a short video (the body was still wiggling actively) and took a pic and i looked for stone and used it to smash the body and then proceeded to call my male neighbor who buried it.

Chai... My 1st time seeing and killing a snake in my compound even though my neighbor whose flat is close to the empty plot just beside us kills them often.

Na wah... I don't even know if i should be scared or not.

I'm just grateful to God that i saw it and it didn't escape.

Ironically, today is my first time of going to padlock that gate. I went to do it because a man living on same street saw me this morning when i was driving out and he told me that we should be making extra conscious effort to be locking our gate at night because he used to see our gate open in wee hours of the night when he is returning from work late.

Hhhmmmm.. To God be all glory 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

By the way... What is the specie of this snake?

@lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by faithfull18(f): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
🙄
Re: Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by Urheadmaster(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
embarassed
Re: Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by budaatum: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
No picture and no video?

Be honest, you killed rope.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by Legitmenaija: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
budaatum:
No picture and no video?

Be honest, you killed rope.

😂 😂 😂 I forgot to attach the picture.
I have done that now.

The video isn't uploading. It says... Entity too large.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by Jennyclay(f): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
See how dirty your environment is undecided

Biko, sha.. don't eat the snake. Thank you.
Re: Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by TarOrfeeek: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Viper...

Can't tell whether Gaboon or Just African Viper.

But this one never chop. E done lose weight too much.
Re: Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by Richy4(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
You don't have to be scared.. we cohabit with them side by side...

Have you ever wondered where all the animals inhabiting the forest where your current house is have gone to?
With several building projects sprouting everywhere, roads, railway lines etc... What about the animals?
Re: Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by Legitmenaija: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
TarOrfeeek:
Viper...

Can't tell whether Gaboon or Just African Viper.

But this one never chop. E done lose weight too much.

Its actually small.
Re: Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. by wunmi590(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2023

(1) (Reply)

My Elder Brother / / Please Stop Discouraging us From Traveling Abroad, Our Yankee Broda And Aunty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.