Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB (1817 Views)

We Will Remove Every Presence Of Nig From Biafraland From Next Week - IPOB / NLC Mobilises For Protests Against Fuel Price Hike On Jan. 27th, Feb. 1st / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Biafrans allover the world must get ready for protests next week. We will protest across Europe, America and Asia. The time has come. Now that the discussion on international stage and Finland is at the centre of attraction, we must now rise up and demonstrate. This is the right time. I will announce the date for this protest In tomorrow broadcast. Our target places will be in front of all Parliament across the world. You must carry a play card with no election in Biafraland and we demand referendum to exit Nigeria. I will meet with the Biafra cabinet this weekend and will announce this details today 19.2.2023
https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627089905292832772

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 19, 2023
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ– have started switching gears! Reality gradually dawning on them.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by gidgiddy: 2:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

This is what the urchin above, who is only interested
in linking Simon Ekpa to IPOB, said about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by deji17: 2:53am On Feb 19, 2023
This people are always restless and drawing attention to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

The activities of Yoruba Nation agitation is more in your region but you carry Biafra for head, I can't remember when last I saw this gathering of Biafra agitators in Igbo land, the agitation is intense in your region now, except more before election, from recent sampling polls so far Southwest has high number of people that feel less concerned to vote next week also Southwest has highest number of uncollected PVCs, I can assure you that all your evil plans will hit back at Tinubu next week, my happiness is down east here nobody take Simon Ekpa serious his sit at home order start this week, you will understand better soon, any idiot that come out to enforce sit at home will be send to meet his ancestors.

Watch what is happening to your region.
https://fb.watch/iNezo8xVJ_/

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by beerfraud: 3:07am On Feb 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

all hail Mazi Simon Ekpa

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by beerfraud: 3:08am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121030514:

The activities of Yoruba Nation agitation is more in your region but you carry Biafra for head, I can't remember when last I saw this gathering of Biafra agitators in Igbo land, the agitation is intense in your region now, except more before election, from recent sampling polls so far Southwest has high number of people that feel less concerned to vote next week also Southwest has highest number of uncollected PVCs, I can assure you that all your evil plans will hit back at Tinubu next week, my happiness is down east here nobody take Simon Ekpa serious his sit at home order start this week, you will understand better soon, any idiot that come out to enforce sit at home will be send to meet his ancestors.

una don't want beerfraud again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:09am On Feb 19, 2023
beerfraud:
una don't want beerfraud again?
You no want Oduduwa Republic again

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by beerfraud: 3:09am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121030514:

write your will if you want to go out and vote

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by beerfraud: 3:11am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121030555:

You no want Oduduwa Republic again
I'm not a Yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:14am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121030514:

. Onye ara, iga anwu di nkita ara, ewu Congo di ka gi

Mazi Simon Ekpa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:18am On Feb 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

your plan to demoralize me has failed already. You can edit my comment the way you like but I can tell you Biafrans know your plan

Mazi Simon Ekpa

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by jookco(m): 3:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Shemaless animal, you are looking for relevance at the expense of the life of Ndi Igbo. Nnamdi Kalu has been interviewed by numerous international media outlets and was the one who drew the world's attention to the issue of Biafra.

Nobody knows you; nobody outside Finland knows the Finnish news outlet that interviewed you. You are a shameless slowpoke that must die a painful death for your atrocities.

The election will hold in Biafraland weather you and those APC leaders funding you like it or not. But have it at the back of your mind that you will be held accountable for any loss of life due to your useless sit-at-home orders.

You give this useless sit-at-home order and Fulani Nigerian soldiers will carry out the killings.

Your time is upโ€”you ugly slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:22am On Feb 19, 2023
beerfraud:
I'm not a Yoruba
See followers of Oduduwa radio and Followers of Biafra radio, but you dumb minds rob all Igbos to be Biafra agitators, there are more Yorubas following Oduduwa radio, the are silent because they're part of ruling party and their brother is VP, except aggressive agitators once Tinubu lose election on Saturday, most of them acting patronise will soon join them including the OP

See followers of Oduduwa radio and Radio Biafra grin

1 Share

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

. Onye ara, iga anwu di nkita ara, ewu Congo di ka gi

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Your clownish behaviour will end in 6 days, you will turn to Oduduwa agitator soon

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:27am On Feb 19, 2023
jookco:

Shemaless animal, you are looking for relevance at the expense of the life of Ndi Igbo. Nnamdi Kalu has been interviewed by numerous international media outlets and was the one who drew the world's attention to the issue of Biafra.

Nobody knows you; nobody outside Finland knows the Finnish news outlet that interviewed you. You are a shameless slowpoke that must die a painful death for your atrocities.

The election will hold in Biafraland weather you and those APC leaders funding you like it or not. But have it at the back of your mind that you will be held accountable for any loss of life due to your useless sit-at-home orders.

You give this useless sit-at-home order and Fulani Nigerian soldiers will carry out the killings.

Your time is upโ€”you ugly slowpoke.
The OP is a Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by nothingspoil70: 3:40am On Feb 19, 2023
Since when did Simon ekpa become a Yoruba man again?

He even addressed you in perfect igbo language and you are still calling him a Yoruba man

Why?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:43am On Feb 19, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Since when did Simon ekpa become a Yoruba man again?

He even addressed you in perfect igbo language and you are still calling him a Yoruba man

Why?
The owner of that moniker is a Yoruba guy I know him more than you

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by computer0810(m): 3:48am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121030514:

Except we want to deceive ourselves ๐Ÿ˜‚ everybody knows yoruba ppl don't subscribe to oduduwa drama like d igbos did, u all were or use to shout biafra that u even call yorubas all sort of names thinking we were d ones preventing u guys from leaving and we all know once obi lule on Saturday u all will return and resume to biafra or death๐Ÿ˜‚ we have not forgotten hw u all worship Nnamdi kanu then that u ppl follow him up and down like messiah and even kisses his feet, we can all remember

But u as a person like decieving yourself๐Ÿ˜‚ tho I understand ur point of hate and heart breaks that u just have to write something gullible to console yourself๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I can bet u when obi losses u all are going to start worshipping Simon ekpa biafra or death ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:51am On Feb 19, 2023
computer0810:

Except we want to deceive ourselves ๐Ÿ˜‚ everybody knows yoruba ppl don't subscribe to oduduwa drama like d igbos did, u all were or use to shout biafra that u even call yorubas all sort of names thinking we were d ones preventing u guys from leaving and we all know once obi lule on Saturday u all will return and resume to biafra or death๐Ÿ˜‚ we have not forgotten hw u all worship Nnamdi kanu then that u ppl follow him up and down like messiah and even kisses his feet, we can all remember

But u as a person like decieving yourself๐Ÿ˜‚ tho I understand ur point of and heart breaks that u just have to write something gullible to console yourself๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I can bet u when obi losses u all are going to start worshipping Simon ekpa biafra or death ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can see, this is evidence staring at you

1 Like

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Aufbauh(m): 3:52am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121030665:

The OP is a Yoruba Muslim
Stop tagging everyone as Yoruba to console yourself.
The suggest matter here is to obey the directive of Maxi Simon Ekpa.

Do you think that we have forgot in a haste how many of you cheered UGM to spite Buhari, called Nigeria a zoo at every turn of time and engaged in many unpatriotic behavior? Naay, you'll always reap what you sow!

I can authoritatively tells you that those your unpatriotic inclination and disposition were the core reason most people who should have ordinarilly identify with Obi aspiration has refused to even if he stands unopposed.

It is against the rule of natural justice & biblical to benefit from what you don't believed in the first place.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Adaisback(f): 3:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Dear Simon Ekpa boys, anyone we see on the road will be shot. Nigeria police and soldiers are angry don't pay with your blood. I repeat, you will be shot. I am not a Biafra supporter because I know that both Kanu and Ekpa are scammers. If you dare me, you will not like me at all. Stay back in your house, if you dare come out to protest , you are an unknown gunmen and will be treated as such.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by computer0810(m): 3:53am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121030752:

The owner of that moniker is a Yoruba guy I know him more than you

U don't know what u r saying....that guy is igbo

U just can't see the reality his seeing as he knows obi cannot win, u guys will join in soon by next week

1 Like

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by computer0810(m): 3:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Aufbauh:

Do you think that we have forgot in a haste how many of you cheered UGM to spite Buhari, called Nigeria a zoo at every turn of time and engaged in many unpatriotic behavior? Naay, you'll always reap what you sow!

I can authoritatively tells you that those your unpatriotic inclination and disposition were the core reason most people who should have ordinarilly identify with Obi aspiration has refused to even if he stands unopposed.

It is against the rule of natural justice & biblical to benefit from what you don't believed in the first place.

D mumu will call u a yoruba Muslim nw to console himself

1 Like

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:56am On Feb 19, 2023
computer0810:

U don't know what u r saying....that guy is igbo

U just can't see the reality his seeing as he knows obi cannot win, u guys will join in soon by next week
He is Dumbo like you not in your league of low IQ

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Aufbauh:

Same people are cheering Yoruba agitators in your region I guess you are suffering from low memory to remember

Watch you hypocrisy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmkdYQBoWu0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by computer0810(m): 4:12am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121030836:

He is Dumbo like you not in your league of low IQ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ crack dumb head
Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Aufbauh(m): 4:30am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121030859:

Same people are cheering Yoruba agitators in your region I guess you are suffering from low memory to remember

Watch you hypocrisy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmkdYQBoWu0

If you like tagged me to any tribe just to make ur chest feel flat. I careless so long as I won't be rooting for a candidate from the most unpatriotic & hate-filled region.

You can't insult and denigrate my fatherland and expect my goodwill. Mbanu!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Urchinpainer: 4:46am On Feb 19, 2023
You and your oversized wife will come and lead the protests.
Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by DrAkpamudehe: 4:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Lol... Protests after obi loses the elections next Sunday.

They will be crushed like biscuits by the Nigerian Army.

Atiku is the next president
Re: Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB by Sucre6: 4:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Op you are a foolish fool, may thunder locate you and Simon ekpa and roast una ball, idiota terrorists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear North!!! / Don't Be Biased!!! Can I Become President Without 25% In FCT? / Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.