Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Who Brings The Evil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Brings The Evil? (1943 Views)

The God Who Brings You Out / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Is it beyond the realm of possibility in the mind of a christian to understand that it is YHVH who created evil and who brings the evil. There is no devil, Satan, Lucifer, or demons. As far as christians are concerned, Satan is the god of this world, the prince of the air, or whatever their mantra is. According to them, they see a demon behind every bush; the devil made them do it; Satan is bringing the evil against them. They think the country will be judged because of the evil they see happening in the world. They cannot wrap their heads around 8 the fact that it is YHVH who is bringing the evil; YHVH bringing upon them the evil AS judgment. YHVH is increasing the pressure, wanting people to turn to/back to Him from their idol worship; turn to Him as their ONE AND ONLY Elohim to be their Savior, Redeemer, Deliverer, Rock, Provider, Protector.

No matter how many times you explain to them what the word satan means, that there is no Lucifer, and that demon means idol, they seemingly don't care. They resort right back to the programming. As long as they continue worshiping their idol and continue to blame Satan for the evil, they will never take responsibility for their sin and turn back to YHVH only and keep the instructions of Torah so He might repent of the evil He is bringing on them.

Christianity couldn't exist without Satan.

Isa 45:7 I form the light and create darkness. I make peace and CREATE EVIl. I, YHVH, do all these things.

Deut 30:15 See, I have set before you this day life and GOOD and death and EVIL.

Jer 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will BRING EVIL upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT HEARKENED UNTO MY WORDS NOR TO MY LAW (TORAH), BUT REJECTED IT.

Jos 23:15-16 Therefore it shall come to pass that as all GOOD things are come upon you, which YHVH your Elohim promised you, so shall YHVH BRING upon you all EVIL things until He has destroyed you from off this good land which YHVH, your Elohim, has given you, when ye have TRANSGRESSED THE COVENANT of YHVH, your Elohim, which He commanded you and have gone and SERVED OTHER GODS AND BOWED YOURSELVES TO THEM. Then shall the anger of YHVH be kindled against you and you shall perish quickly from off the good land which He has given unto you.

1 Kings 14:10 (YHVH speaking) Therefore, behold, I will BRING EVIL upon the house of Jeroboam.

1 Kings 21:21 Behold, I will BRING EVIL… Repeated in 2 Kings 22:16, 2 Chr 34:24

Isa 31:2 Yet He also is wise and will BRING EVIL and will not call back His words, but will arise against the house of the evildoers and against the help of them that work iniquity.

Jer 4:6b …for I will BRING EVIL from the north and a great destruction.

Jer 11:11 …Behold, I will BRING EVIL upon them…

Jer 11:23 …For I will BRING EVIL…

Jer 19:3 Behold, I will BRING EVIL upon this place…

Jer 23:12 …for I will BRING EVIL upon them…

Jer 25:29 For, lo, I begin to BRING EVIL on the city…

Jer 45:5 …I will BRING EVIL upon all flesh…

Jer 49:37 …and I will BRING EVIL upon them, even my fierce anger, says YHVH; and I will send the sword after them till I have consumed them.

Just to be fair, I searched scripture for "Satan brings evil," but I couldn't find anything.

Christian, jesus isn't God, he isn't God's son, he isn't part of a triune godhead, he isn't a messiah, he isn't a saviour, and he isn't an intercessor. He is an idol Rome created for you to keep you away from the ONE TRUE ELOHIM, YHVH. And it doesn't matter what Heb-lish name you want to pin on him, it's the same guy. Also, it doesn't matter one iota what "Paul said." Paul, who told you the law was done away with, abolished, nailed to the cross; that you don't have to follow it anymore.

Hopefully you can see by all the above scripture that it is YHVH bringing the evil, and He tells you why; because you won't follow His law, His instructions, Torah. As long as you want to keep worshiping your idol and keep ignoring Torah, YHVH will keep BRINGING THE EVIL.
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2023
So we now see why Nigeria is the way it is....it is God's judgement upon us for our idolatry. He is using our own people to punish us. He keeps giving us leaders who don't care for us...and continue to steal our common wealth..

Those who think that Peter Obi is God's anointed are in for a big surprise. There is not going to be any transition. For one the cabal do not any any candidate for this election.. Their preferred candidate was Emefiele, with Lawan as his running mate...but Tinubu scuffed everything by even buying every body buyable even Buhari's domestic staffs ..

Country men, an interim government is coming that will lead us to nowhere...

All part of Gods punishment...

Let us all return to his divine laws and keep them....
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by AntiChristian: 7:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Judaism reject Jesus!

Christianity rejects Muhammad!

Muslims believe in Jesus and other Prophets!
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
Judaism reject Jesus!

Christianity rejects Muhammad!

Muslims believe in Jesus and other Prophets!

The best thing to do is to go to the foundation..

A proper understanding of the foundation we set the record straight....

You will realise, there was never any need for Christianity and Islam ....

God has already provided everything we need..
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Christianity and Islam are cancerous!

Fear is the Engine of both religions!

3 Likes

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Christianity and Islam are cancerous!

Fear is the Engine of both religions!

I believe you

1 Like

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by AntiChristian: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

Islam is the only religion established for humans since the time of Noah!

There's no religion called Christianity or Judaism in the Bible or Torah!
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Islam is the only religion established for humans since the time of Noah!

There's no religion called Christianity or Judaism in the Bible or Torah!

The Torah is the religious book for Judaism..

Islam is a 7th century creation of Christians who where dissatisfied with the trinity doctrine of mainstream Christianity'..
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by AntiChristian: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

Islam is a 7th century creation of Christians who where dissatisfied with the trinity doctrine of mainstream Christianity'..

Waoh! So Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam was a Christian right? Which other Christians started Islam with him?
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by AntiChristian: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

Waoh! So Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam was a Christian right? How many other Christians started Islam with him?
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

Good, let’s go to the foundation of yahweh, the israelite god.
When did this deity arrive cannan before israelite adopted him?
Let’s go to the foundation.

1 Like

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

And judaism is from yahwism.

2 Likes

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

And judaism is from yahwism.

You might be right too..
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

Good, let’s go to the foundation of yahweh, the israelite god.
When did this deity arrive cannan before israelite adopted him?
Let’s go to the foundation.

The Jewish God is not yaweh...
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

The Jewish God is not yaweh...

The jewish god is yahweh, they were many more earlier but later settled for only yahweh.
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

Waoh! So Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam was a Christian right? How many other Christians started Islam with him?

Muhammed was created in the 9th century as a cover for the new religion.....

You might want to read this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Origins-Islam-Research-History/dp/1591026342?tag=firstthings20-20
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

You might be right too..

Of course, one should look up the evolution of judaism, from first temple to second temple to Hellenistic Judaism.
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

The jewish god is yahweh, they were many more earlier but later settled for only yahweh.

Capital No...
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

Capital No...

Doesn’t affect the fact. And jews don’t speak English, what’s “god” called in their language?

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

Doesn’t affect the fact. And jews don’t speak English, what’s “god” called in their language?

They just use Hashem..or Elohim....

Because it was forbidden to mention Gods name.

The yaweh you are talking about is one of the 70 sons of Enlil that has Asherah as his consort.

The Jews worship the creator or heaven and earth..
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

They just use Hashem..or Elohim....

Because it was forbidden to mention Gods name.

The yaweh you are talking about is one of the 70 sons of Enlil that has Asherah as his consort.

The Jews worship the creator or heaven and earth..
The forbidden thing of not mentioning yahweh name was a later later addition probably after the Babylonian exile. Let’s go to the FOUNDATION.

Elohim means gods, the Father of all elohim is EL.
See EL, the father of yahweh, he was the one that gave israEL to yahweh as inheritance.
Yahweh is the god of the jews.

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

The forbidden thing of not mentioning yahweh name was a later later addition probably after the Babylonian exile. Let’s go to the FOUNDATION.

Elohim means gods, the Father of all elohim is EL.
See EL, the father of yahweh, he was the one that gave israEL to yahweh as inheritance.

It is not yaweh....

The Jews worshipped the creator of heaven and earth. Who is Marduk in Babylonian religion...Marduk was the son of Enki...

Read the Enuma Elish, it will become clear.
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

It is not yaweh....

The Jews worshipped the creator of heaven and earth. Who is Marduk in Babylonian religion...Marduk was the son of Enki...

When was “jews” created that they worship marduk?
Marduk, enki and enlil belongs to Mesopotamia religion.

The Enuma Elish belongs to the Akkadians not jews.
Yahweh is the god of the Jews.

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by KnownUnknown: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

It is not yaweh....

Lmao, the “creator of heaven and earth”.

After his father had invaded Babylonia in 1158 BC, King Kutir-Nahhunte of the ancient kingdom of Elam (in what is now Iran) dealt a crushing blow to the Babylonians. The king plundered the ancient Mesopotamian city and took a statue of the god Marduk from its temple with him to Elam. To the Babylonians, this was not just the theft of a prestigious cultural object, but rather it was the literal abduction of their patron god.

In ancient Mesopotamia, the statues of gods were not representations of deities; they were the deities.

https://www.hopechannel.com/au/read/abducting-the-gods

The Hebrew scribes who were in Babylonia probably learned to make their god invincible from there because of the ancient practice of godnapping. The “creator of heaven and earth” was even out on trial once. Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

After his father had invaded Babylonia in 1158 BC, King Kutir-Nahhunte of the ancient kingdom of Elam (in what is now Iran) dealt a crushing blow to the Babylonians. The king plundered the ancient Mesopotamian city and took a statue of the god Marduk from its temple with him to Elam. To the Babylonians, this was not just the theft of a prestigious cultural object, but rather it was the literal abduction of their patron god.

In ancient Mesopotamia, the statues of gods were not representations of deities; they were the deities.

The Hebrew scribes who were in Babylonia probably learned to make their god invincible from their because of the ancient practice of godnapping.

Thank you.
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

When was “jews” created that they worship marduk?
Marduk, enki and enlil belongs to Mesopotamia religion.

The Enuma Elish belongs to the Akkadians not jews.
Yahweh is the god of the Jews.

Judaism was created when they left the Babylonian exile. In fact the Torah was written at that time probably by Ezra.
He edited the Babylonian Torah.

It was Marduk that asked Nebuchadnezzar to round everybody up and bring them to Babylon so they can learn about him...

Marduk also used Cyrus to free all his captives and send them to their respective land....

So they created their religion when they came back to their land.

Their God is Marduk ..not Yaweh.
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

Judaism was created when they left the Babylonian exile. In fact the Torah was written at that time probably by Ezra.
He edited the Babylonian Torah.

It was Marduk that asked Nebuchadnezzar to round everybody up and bring them to Babylon so they can learn about him...

Marduk also used Cyrus to free all his captives and send them to their respective land....

So they created their religion when they came back to their land.

Their God is Marduk ..not Yaweh.
JUDAHISM is an evolution of Yahwism.
You are yet to say anything of substance.

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The Hebrew scribes who were in Babylonia probably learned to make their god invincible from there because of the ancient practice of godnapping. The “creator of heaven and earth” was even out on trial once. Lol

Lol..funny.

I know you know what I am talking about.

We've been down this road before..
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

JUDAHISM is an evolution of Yahwism.
You are yet to say anything of substance.

Ok..
You can go ahead and force yaweh on them..

They themselves know who their God is..

No long story.
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

Ok..
You can go ahead and force yaweh on them..

They themselves know who their God is..

No long story.

Yes they know. I’ve never seen any jew say they worship marduk, not a single one, you are the one doing the forcing.
Yahweh is the gods of the jews.

see marduk parents.

Re: Who Brings The Evil? by sonmvayina(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

Yes they know. I’ve never seen any jew say they worship marduk, not a single one, you are the one doing the forcing.
Yahweh is the gods of the jews.

see marduk parents.

Marduk is the son of Enki..

I said so before..

He won his place in the pantheon by defeating Tiamat. He used her body to create the universe. He was as crowned king of heaven and earth.
Re: Who Brings The Evil? by Maynman: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

Marduk is the son of Enki..

I said so before..

He won his place in the pantheon by defeating Tiamat. He used her body to create the universe. He was as crowned king of heaven and earth.

“ There are particularly two gods—Ea and Enlil—whose powers and attributes pass over to Marduk.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isreal Plans Banning Christianity / What 5 Words Do You Have To Describe Religious People. / Report From The Burial Of Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Of Upper Room Ministries Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.