Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Isreal Plans Banning Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isreal Plans Banning Christianity (1932 Views)

Isreal Proposes Banning Christianity / Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated / Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 3:31pm On May 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyBY6AybJ4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0m8NrETun4

The Jewish state of Isreal plans Banning Christianity, Evangelism and Preaching Anything about Jesus, the Jewish state pland Jail term for anyone who converts Adults into Christianity for 3years and 5 years for converting minors.

Jews believes christians are idol worshippers

Even with all these the live is deep rooted in overseas christians
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2023
Very beautiful news to the ears of agbado Satanists cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by Plasmolysis78(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 3:38pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 3:38pm On May 16, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZpURTMQBU

More.
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 16, 2023
Since God almighty is unchangeable, the I am that I am, it means our form of worship to him in the past should still be in place today.

However, there must be a price to pay for our sins and because of these, God sent his son Jesus Christ to die for us so that we can obtain grace and eternal life aftewards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by optionalY09: 3:49pm On May 16, 2023
Jesus business has already cast and i am sure they have a newly designed template to enslave the people for another 100s of years and it’s called AI and the terrestrials, or alien..

Jesus really made a lot of people rich.

African should develop our own prophets too like lamutudu, Obatala, Esu, Oya and co, let’s tell the good story about them let’s choose our own invisible hero and sell him to the rest of the world

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by MrBiGGEST(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2023
They never believed in the new testament,lol.
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by Okoroawusa: 3:57pm On May 16, 2023
Religion na scam
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by raskymonojendor: 3:59pm On May 16, 2023
They want the tourism foreign income but don't want the religion. Christianity is a minor religion in Israel anyway.

Righteousness, holiness and many of his other Monikas, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by xpressionx(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2023
No be today
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by GeneralPula: 4:00pm On May 16, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 4:01pm On May 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They want the tourism foreign income but don't want the religion.

They have a new law against preaching Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyBY6AybJ4M

1 Like

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by MasterJayJay: 4:04pm On May 16, 2023
All these merchants of fake news

That 2 members of the parliament introduced a bill does not mean it is a law.

It is common for ridiculous bills to be introduced by members of the parliament. Those bills end up discarded and never make it as an ACT.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 4:17pm On May 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:

It is common for ridiculous bills to be introduced by members of the parliament. Those bills end up discarded and never make it as an ACT.

Isreali soldiers beating Christians on Easter day is lie too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMWogdX4Kc
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 4:27pm On May 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Do you even know anything about Jews ?? Jews believe christians are idol worshippers. They don't believe in Jesus etc.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 4:30pm On May 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
Won’t be surprised if all of these is due to LGBTQ..

They've never believed in Jesus and considered christians idol worshippers

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by WorldRichest: 4:33pm On May 16, 2023
This one tire me
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by WorldRichest: 4:34pm On May 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They want the tourism foreign income but don't want the religion. Christianity is a minor religion in Israel anyway.

Righteousness, holiness and many of his other Monikas, over to you.

They don go hide under bed
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by WorldRichest: 4:35pm On May 16, 2023
STRI1:

Too much confusion in the religion

1 Like

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by GeneralPula: 4:37pm On May 16, 2023
STRI1:

They've never believed in Jesus and considered christians idol worshippers
Okk.. But why would they considered Christians idol worshippers?
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by MasterJayJay: 4:44pm On May 16, 2023
STRI1:

Do you even know anything about Jews ?? Jews believe christians are idol worshippers. They don't believe in Jesus etc.
They are talking A and you are talking Z.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by MasterJayJay: 4:46pm On May 16, 2023
STRI1:

Nigerian police beat Christians everyday.
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by Blue3k(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2023
I doubt they'd do anything that stupid. If news spreads the zionist Christian movement is dead. That means the money flow stops and some of their political power in America diminishes.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 5:05pm On May 16, 2023
Blue3k:
I doubt they'd do anything that stupid. If news spreads tye zionist Christian movement is dead. That means the money flow stops and some of their political power in America diminishes.

You people are just too ignorant for God sake. Who told you American relationship with Israel is religion based. And who told you America cares about religion ? Abi LGBT is part of Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by tamdun: 5:16pm On May 16, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Coward,face Israel that wants to ban Christianity and leave agbado out of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by Blue3k(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2023
STRI1:

You people are just too ignorant for God sake. Who told you American relationship with Israel is religion based. And who told you America cares about religion ? Abi LGBT is part of Christianity

Your reading comprehension skills are poor. Where did I claim America political relationship with Isreal is based on purely on religion? Yes, American Christian zionist care about religion. LGBT is not relevant to the discussion, but no, it's not part of Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 5:48pm On May 16, 2023
Blue3k:

Your reading comprehension skills are poor. Where did I claim America political relationship with Isreal is based on purely on religion? Yes, American Christian zionist care about religion. LGBT is relevant to the discussion, but no, it's not part of Christianity.

If you believe America relationship with Israel is Religious then you Absolutely know ZERO NOTHING about america And her foreign policy. I'll have asked lots of questions but, you're just too ignorant.

Same American that closed it's borders to holocaust Jews post Holocaust. InfactAll countries including the British colonizing Pro-jew that gave them the Balfour Declaration. You just know nothing olodo.
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by ivolt: 5:49pm On May 16, 2023
Stop posting this fake news everywhere.
This is the third time you will post this.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by STRI1: 6:18pm On May 16, 2023
ivolt:
Stop posting this fake news everywhere.
This is the third time you will post this.

What's fake about it
Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by Blue3k(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2023
STRI1:

If you believe America relationship with Israel is Religious then you Absolutely know ZERO NOTHING about america And her foreign policy. I'll have asked lots of questions but, you're just too ignorant.

Same American that closed it's borders to holocaust Jews post Holocaust. InfactAll countries including the British colonizing Pro-jew that gave them the Balfour Declaration. You just know nothing olodo.

You're functionally illiterate it seems. Again, where did I claim their political relationship is based on religion? You're just rambling like a mumu because you can't answer that question. I answered your questions. Why not ask me what I believe their relationship is based on instead?

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Plans Banning Christianity by Tingotoe: 6:59pm On May 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:

it doesn't really matter whether it becomes law or not. The facts on ground is Orthodox Jews hate Christians much more than they do any other religions group on this planet and the irony of this situation is that Christians are the biggest supporters of the state of Israel. Any Christian who supports those Jews is truly pathetic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jean Meslier - A Real Closet Atheist. / Sneezing Is Good But Yawning Is Bad - Will A Christian Subscribe To This ? / Is Bible God/jesus Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.