Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

The God Who Brings You Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Who Brings You Out (195 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Who Brings The Evil? / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Who Brings You Out by beckhapa: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
THE GOD WHO BRINGS YOU OUT
………………………………………………………………………
Prevailing Word: “And he said unto him I am the Lord that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give this land to inherit it” –Genesis 15:7
………………………………………………………………………
Memory Verse: I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land, of Egypt, out of the house of bondage” Exodus 20: 2
……………………………………………………………………… Our God specializes in bringing His loved ones OUT of certain evil places. He loves us to remind ourselves of who He is. He reminds us of Himself in case we forget.
The journey to God’s perfect will or the place of destiny fulfillment often requires divine relocation. When God decides to completely transform a man or woman, He often also removes him or her from where they are.

Why does God get involved in taking us out of a place to another place?

He gets involved in taking us out because when we stay long in a particular place, we become so attached to the place that we practically enter into “bondage” to that place. Even in our dreams, we find ourselves going back to the places of our nativity or schools we attended or the relationships we have left or to the churches we have left. Living in a place can affect your spirituality, finances, and your destiny negatively. Lot’s destiny became destroyed because he went and settled in Sodom. As long as Abraham lived in Ur of the Chaldees, his destiny remained stagnant. Jesus had to leave Nazareth before his ministry could go forward.

His leaving Nazareth was a spiritual event recorded in Matthew 4:13-16. God warned Jeremiah not to get involved or have children in Israel during the captivity years (Jeremiah 16:1-4).
Sometimes you might enter a land when the going is good but after a while, that good land becomes a “house of bondage”. When the people of Israel initially went to Egypt, they had a privileged status and relaxed there. After some years, that “Goshen” of favoured treatment became a “house of bondage”. They spent 430 years there. It had to take God for them to be able to come out.

There are places we are living in or staying in right now that has become our own “house of bondage”.

When a place becomes a house of “bondage” it means that without divine judgment and divinely-granted upheavals, we might NOT be able to leave there. God spoke to the children of Israel after they left Egypt, “Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians and how I bare you on eagle’s wings and brought you unto myself”(Exodus 19:4).

Someone reading this right now might be in a great need to leave “Ur of Chaldees” or “Egypt-House of bondage”. You probably feel so tied down in that place. You feel as if your life is gradually ebbing away. You have stayed too long in your “Nazareth” and deep in your heart, you sense it is time to “leave” Nazareth.
You may have even tried several times to leave but it always failed. I believe it is time to lift up your eyes to the Lord- the God who specializes in bringing people OUT of places where they are NOT meant to be. Maybe your “Ur of the Chaldees” was o.k. initially but right now, you have to leave it. Your “Egypt” probably used to be a place where you found your “Goshen” but now, it has turned into a “House of Bondage”.
God will bring you OUT this season.
If the powers in your location try to keep you back, God will arise and shake them off. Beloved, some shaking is on the way. You are breaking free. Abraham’s father, Terah had to die so that Abraham could leave. The firstborn of all Egyptians had to die. Something around you will soon die or expire. God is getting ready to take you out.
.................................................................................................
Shout Hallelujah.
Bible Reading for the year: Deuteronomy 10, 11, 12 and Luke 19
...................................................................................................
Prayer point: Oh Lord set me free from every house of bondage in Jesus name!
Oh Lord relocate me from to divine destination in Jesus!
...................................................................................................
https://web.facebook.com/reo43331/posts/2386416361434470?comment_id=2386621704747269&notif_id=1565213825883102&notif_t=feed_comment

Re: The God Who Brings You Out by healthserve(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Here.

(1) (Reply)

Day 4 Of Rccg Convention Morning Session / WHO ARE YOU? (the Existential Question) / After Reading My Confessions He Received An Instant Holy Ghost Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.