Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts (33752 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by YungMillionaire: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:
It is in their gene. Very abusive and rude! Making more enemies for their principal.

One retired Nigeria brigadier told me that this foolish nzogbu zogbu behavior was what drove Nigeria to the civil war and led to the massacre of millions of Ibos.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Hendrixky: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I am from Delta state. I have looked into my conscience and have compared the past accomplishments of the 3 major candidates. And I have come to the conclusion that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the MOST competent/capable of the three.

A man not Aware of his environment is a competent man?
If you are educated and you don't know that the presidential office os for some one that is mentally and physically fit then your education is a waste

A man always being supported with hands is a competent man?

The pain of Buhari incessant travel for health issues is not fresh in your memory?

You are very funny

And I won't reply you again

Once a man is not physically and mentally strong his ability to do something is zero

You see that picture he is not aware that national anthem is going...he is no longer aware of what is going on in his environment

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by YungMillionaire: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sheggy13:

That is my anger about this obsession with Peter Obi. This man was not even the best governor in Anambra - Ngige that didn't even complete a term was a far better governor than him, likewise some other South-Eastern governors like Chime and Umahi. But today, these guys must of whom were insulting Obi then as governor for his average performance are suddenly painting such a person as the overnight messiah Nigeria needs. I seriously don't understand.

They liars and propagandists. This is why I don't even bother to read their comments anymore. They have lost all credibility and will ensure that peter obi comes a very DISTANT 3rd on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Hendrixky: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

They liars and propagandists. This is why I don't even bother to read their comments anymore. They have lost all credibility and will ensure that peter obi comes a very DISTANT 3rd on Saturday.

We are talking about physical and mental strength

The presidential office as this present situation we are in Nigeria doesn't need someone who is not physically and mentally strong

That office needs a vibrant man, a physically fit man and mentally strong man

Are you people even normal in this country? What is wrong with you all

The incessant travel for health issues by Buhari is still very fresh I'm our memory

We don't want that to repeat itself again
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by YungMillionaire: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:
A man not Aware of his environment is a competent man?If you are educated and you don't know that the presidential office os for some one that is mentally and physically fit then your education is a waste A man always being supported with hands is a competent man? The pain of Buhari incessant travel for health issues is not fresh in your memory? You are very funny And I won't reply you again
Once a man is not physically and mentally strong his ability to do something is zero
You see that picture he is not aware that national anthem is going...he is no longer aware of what is going on in his environment

Tinubu's mind is VERY sharp. I watched him at the NESG conference the other day. He performed far better than your Messiah peter obi. Obi was just rambling, while Tinubu was sharp and concise.

In terms of physical strength, this is not selection for Olympic games or World Cup. Tinubu is strong enough for the job as can be seen by his constant travels all over the country to campaign for his candidacy.

If peter obi is looking to enter the Olympics team, he should contact the ministry of sports so that they can process his application and determine if he is fit to compete at the highest levels of sports.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by XAUBulls: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by johnwell(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wow! So many insulting comments on Paul Adefarasin's post. The first one was downright rude.

The online bandits didn't disappoint...

That shows how the country will be if their candidate miraculously win!
Bunch of desperate foxes.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Olurondo: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
This is the right disposition by a true pastor and man of God towards politics.He remains non-partisan and not taking sides. Enough Respect Pastor Paul!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 20, 2023
stanluiz:
South Africa is truly the pride and giant of Africa.

A country with balls. No wonder they are chiarman of BRICS.

South Africa has visionary leaders that care about their country and protect their National interest.

Nigeria on the other hand is the giant of Africa in poverty, hunger , and backwardness. She has vowed to remain a British and western puppet.

The people keep voting for Criminals and kleptomaniacs in public offices. Nigeria politicians only knows how to steal, loot and embezzle public funds. Nothing more! Nothing less!

Wetin concern them with National building and National interest. All they know is how to steal, steal and steal until nothing is left.

Bunch of Unpatriotic fellows and the useless citizens that are supporting the same politicians that impoverished them due to some primitives ethnic and religious sentiment.

No wonder the nation is almost a failed country and a hellhole.

South Africa is going forward while Nigeria is going backward. That's the reality.

If Nigeria elect one the Criminals, either the drug lord mafia of Lagos or the mikano thief instead of Peter obi, then it is over for them.

Winterhaven:
After all these sufferings, if that social media president doesn't win the forth coming election, it'll be double whammy for his supporters.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Abokisulay(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obididinrin supporters are just as useless as their flat headed master. I.pob will never rule Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities / Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.