Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts (33722 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Aust1n(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2023
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Bennycollins: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:
grin Make una leave people wey no wan participate, after all if he chose a side, his candidate will lose.

Whether na Tinubu or Obi him pick, both are losers.

Atiku is coming
You don't see the possibility of him choosing Atiku?😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Parachoko: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Naira20:
Forget Story He is OBIdient.

He's only trying to be discreet
The Joke is on you 🤡🤡🤡

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Menclothing: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2023
So you must associates with a political party a pastor is not meant to be partisan at this point obidients are not using there head was all this about obi
He was not even an exceptional leader when he rule

Did hw build any world class project

Why bully someone because he has church members that belong to all political party

If u cant quote just 2 world class projects he built then leave people to vote there choice
Am rooting for obi
If obi loose obi should hold his Twitter supporters they have Chase many people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by MFORC(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2023
The reason I respect PST Paul is he is highly principled when you become partisan and your preferred choice loses. You become an opposition pastor.
inoki247:
Lol must you force Love...

You call Love organic and you're trying to force it on people....

Same you people that told us some people are buying Love are out dere trying to force people to Love you....

Next week everywhere will be silent na only Song of Lamentation we go dey hear nd theory of how some people lose...

That's how that Anambra1son.. was attaching The Xperience crowd to Obi Campaign picture after dere TBS failed campaign.....

You say you've organic Love na u still dey force people to speak out and stop sitting on the fence you already have enough love that will help you on election day why now going around to bully people to support you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Yomit71(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2023
You can see that Igbos are the ones waging tribal wars all over, that's how they are. But they are quick to point fingers at others. Aren't they stupid like this

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by inoki247: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2023
MFORC:
The reason I respect PST Paul is he is highly principled when you become partisan and your preferred choice loses. You become an opposition pastor.

The problem Abt this part of the world 🌎 is even when the Candidates start failing people will leave the candidate and start attacking and blaming you that support him for his failure...

You can only tell me what you've to offer I'm not inside you to know if you're lying or not...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Bennycollins:
You don't see the possibility of him choosing Atiku?😀

It's extremely unlikely
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by kay29000(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Never trust any yoruba man the can never be trusted never

Stop bringing tribe into this. By the way, his wife is igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Geopex(m): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:

Bigots! He own a church and can't decide for anybody. Choose what u think is good for u bcuz your details are on your PVC. Even if he choose , he can't force u to vote. .

Get sense and stop shouting yoruba up and down. Go and vote if u want to

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by MFORC(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2023
Pastors and traditional rulers are supposed to be neutral at least at the public eye. How do you expect authorities to listen to you when speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Geopex(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2023
He is a pastor with members of different political parties and u wanna force him to choose. Can he enforce u to vote a particular party , if the Lord has shown him that Tinubu is the way, will u vote Tinubu? Stop disturbing the man. Vote for your choice

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Bennycollins: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

It's extremely unlikely
Why?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2023
Bennycollins:
Why?

Yorubas are very tribalistic
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Well said, Pastor.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by theforemost: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:
If you are a woman

Look deep down into your conscience

If you can't marry an old man with deteriorating mental and physical health condition and you can't give out your daughter or female relatives to such man But still want tinubu to rule us may you and your generation never have peace in this life

Same with with men..if you a man and you can't allow your daughter to marry a old man with deteriorating mental and physical health condition but still you want to vote tinubu to rule us may you and your generation never have peace in this life

These people have totally run M A D.

their madness now getting out of hand. Raining curse on whoever fails to be stupidly programmed like them.

Me I want Tinubu. Am not expecting any man to fix Nigeria but GOD. so I want Tinubu earn the glory. He deserves it. Go and curse your generations. I careless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Bennycollins: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Yorubas are very tribalistic
But he had hosted Obi in his church.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Switruth: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:
grin Make una leave people wey no wan participate, after all if he chose a side, his candidate will lose.

Whether na Tinubu or Obi him pick, both are losers.

Atiku is coming
no be you talk say Peter Obi go drop out on the 14th of February? You’re so shameless

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by theforemost: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
WE ALL KNOW THIS IS THE HAND WORK OF TINUBU SUPPORTERS PRETENDING TO BE OBI SUPPORTERS 🤣🤣😂🤣

BUT YOU YORUBA MUSLIMS HAVE ALL FAILED

WE WILL VOTE OBI NOW AND FOREVER.

OF YOU ALL LIKE DRINK SNIPER , NIGERIANS HAVE REJECTED TINUBU

We shall remember you all and these your statements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Bennycollins:
But he had hosted Obi in his church.

Paul's wife his Igbo, he has to host him.

He will never endorse Atiku, neither will he openly or stylishly endorse Obi.

We PDP have seen the extent of Yoruba tribalism, the PDP made Yoruba relevant in national politics, gave them a president, yet, they tried to destroy the party.

No tribe is as tribalistic as Yorubas.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by theforemost: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2023
kay29000:

Stop bringing tribe into this. By the way, his wife is igbo.

That's the truth. I swear it. These miscreant are tribalistic. I blame Yorubas giving them room

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by KingOfTheDamned: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2023
theforemost:

We shall remember you all and these your statements

Bros if yóu can't speak proper English please type in pidgin for goodness sake!!?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Chineduawka: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:

Nzogbu nzogbu no go help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Allisgud: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2023
We know his candidate
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Bennycollins: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

We PDP have seen the extent of Yoruba tribalism, the PDP made Yoruba relevant in national politics, gave them a president, yet, they tried to destroy the party.

Brother leave politics. We have been doing politics and party for over 20yrs and Nigeria is now on the precipice. We need a leader to midwife Nigeria back to the part of growth.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Franking: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Nigeria is in dire straits. This is no time to play neutral. If we must get it right then all hands must be on deck.

Don't play clever by half. Talk to your God as you always claim to do and let him reveal the usual to you.

Charlatans everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Franking: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Nigeria is in dire straits. This is no time to play neutral. If we must get it right then all hands must be on deck.

Don't play clever by half. Talk to your God as you always claim to do and let him reveal the usual to you.

You are clearly scared of upsetting some people but Nigeria is bigger than you and that fence you are sitting on.

Charlatans everywhere.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by oluphemmxzy(m): 8:16am On Feb 19, 2023
Na Pastor wey Sabi....no be the one wey collect share outta 2BN.

Election will come and go, let's embrace peace! Vote for whoever you like. Shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Bolaji1996: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2023
This guy mumu o, so because sw didn't fully support PDP in previous elections make them tribalistic. Ómó I don't know buhari is Yoruba. 🤣

You even say PDP put Yoruba in national politics, shey u dey whine me us ni

Thinkam:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Hendrixky: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2023
theforemost:

These people have totally run M A D.

their madness now getting out of hand. Raining curse on whoever fails to be stupidly programmed like them.

Me I want Tinubu. Am not expecting any man to fix Nigeria but GOD. so I want Tinubu earn the glory. He deserves it. Go and curse your generations. I careless

If you are educated and still believe good leader is through God and miracle

Then your education is a waste
Ike I said look into your conscience and you will find who is capable for this job in this time of the difficult situation we are now

But if still because o tribalism and interest you kill your conscience and put posterities into punishment the more

Then may you and your generation know no peace
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Bolaji1996:
This guy mumu o, so because sw didn't fully support PDP in previous elections make them tribalistic. Ómó I don't know buhari is Yoruba. 🤣

You even say PDP put Yoruba in national politics, shey u dey whine me us ni

If not for PDP no Yoruba man would have tasted presidency..

You went for APC because buhari picked up a yoruba man, had buhari ran with a minority or Igbo una go vote am? ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church / Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.