Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (42550 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Oduduwa707: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
These unknown but known IPOB gunmen always find it difficult to penetrate police stations in Anambra north zone but Anambra south and central are where they sometimes find success due to the cooperation of the people there. I still can't understand how normal people could be hailing those murderers when they gunned down Dora Akunyili's husband in broad daylight in a busy area of Ogidi while ignoring the dying man.

What do you expect from Savage Cannibals?
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by goldmatrix(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
I was thinking they UNKNOWN GUN MEN? 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by nesphil(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
na lPOB ESN simple.

The truth is that the people causing problems in your state are your people so stop shifting the blame.
You guys use to hail them back then, so why are trying to say something fhooolish now

What does a number plate has to do with where they come from
it's known that these wild animals snatch people's cars at gunpoint to embark on their senseless bloodletting,
and here you are fooling yourself grin

post=121035414:
Check their plate number they were sent to come and destabilize the South-east during this period they will die one after the other

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:
Check their plate number they were sent to come and destabilize the South-east during this period they will die one after the other
you are sick so you think they will use the state number
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Oches4me(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Christian terrorist gun down
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:
Check their plate number they were sent to come and destabilise South-east during this period they will die one after the other

I never knew you were this daft but you have proven me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by UNDFTD: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pwayne2016:
All thanks to God almighty oooo....God punish Mazi Ekpa

Yea, Simon Ekpa sent them from Abuja, right? You are talking as if you folks do NOT have political thuggery during your elections. You need to get a grip!
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by nesphil(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Apart from that,
the question is, do all cars own by Anambra people carry Anambra number plates
And the answer is NO!

The two most common number plates found on cars in Nigeria are that of Lagos and Abuja.
So the guy trying to use a number plate to justify his lame argument is absurd.

Omoapena:

What if the car was snatched from someone?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:
Check their plate number they were sent to come and destabilise South-east during this period they will die one after the other

Damn!

You are not brilliant a bit!

Shouldn't common sense tell you that car was stolen?

Who told you criminals use their personal vehicle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by fred04(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Even the unknown gunmen don't drive cars with plate number
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by seguno2: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
bobbyvalentino:
God will surely see us through in this country .

Since when did hope alone become a strategy?

Is faith without works not death
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by seguno2: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
goldmatrix:
I was thinking they UNKNOWN GUN MEN? 😁

Like Obasanjo’s UNKNOWN Soldiers, who destroyed Fela’s Kalakuta Republic and killed his mom?

Why do some people say that Obasanjo is an elder statesman
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by nedekid: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nice one NPF!
Give them fire for fire!

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035372:
Just in...

Officers of the Anambra State Police, 3-3 in the early hours of today foiled an attempt by armed men to attack 3-3 Police Station, Nkwelle Ezunaka - Onitsha, killing five (5) armed men, and recovered 2 AK 47, and a sienna car.

Thanks to the gallant police officers.
#SecureAnambra

See as they wasted them... When you do not bring up your children well, this is how they end.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Beautiful94: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:
Just this morning around 5:30;thereabout this Animals struck but thank God for the agile police men. The gunshot lasted for an hour or more.
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by olamike02: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:
Continue to live in self denial. Anyway Obi your Messiah has said they are his friends. How many non Igbos has been arrested or killed since this nonsense started. Those video clips of UGM and IPOB saying they don't want election in Biafra land are they also made by other tribes. You can continue to fool your likes but not sensible people like me.
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Beautiful94: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

This news is for clueless fools who dont know that the Nigerian Police Force are talented liers

When you look into really what happened with these 5 men, you might just find out that they are 8nnocent men
They did not lie this time bro, i heard the gunshot myself. We panicked today like no man's business 33 onitsha as a whole heard it the criminals ran towards nkwelle and they kept shooting as they run.
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by CursedOsuPigs: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:

Anambra1stMumu, so the fact that their vehicle's plate number is Abuja means those dead riffraffs were sent from outside?

From the shape of their heads, I know who they are. It's good to have physical identity and we know an IPIG when we see one. Their heads give them away.
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

I never knew you were this daft but you have proven me wrong
Very daft. My boss didn't travel to the East last December because his village was on fire. His town's men were busy killing themselves.
Most of the videos I see of killings in the East the perpetrators were speaking Igbo.
So I find it very annoying wen people blame other tribes for their foolishness. Make una dey play undecided
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
D1official:

Aerial view of my village vs aerial view of Oshogbo would definitely end the debate grin.

And does that eradicate the fact the u re a second class citizen waiting to be dealt with by ugm?? grin
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Emyval2019: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
None of the armed men was killed , you foiled and attack and they still gained entry and set some vehicles on fire
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Emyval2019: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Why didn't they report of the killing of vigilante members and a tricycle operator that were all gunned down by the attackers.
I really fear this nation .
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by megautche: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
That sienna is even for sale look at the back screen , there is a for sale sign there
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by megautche: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Meanwhile the guns should be more than 2 AK cos these guys all go with guns, did their men who escaped go with their guns. I expected to see 5 guns
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ElSudani: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:

Perhaps it was stolen in Abuja. Perhaps that was a fake number plate. You need to stop burying your head in the sand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by rafcrown(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
We have to clap for the police officers. If you overpower them they will find something good to do .
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Menclothing: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Every enemy of our state should be kiiled
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:

They could have hijacked the car from anywhere,I see a lot of cars with Abuja plate number in Lagos here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by YungMillionaire: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:

If you have sense, you will know that ESN/IPOB steal the vehicles they use to carry out their operations. But because Nnamdi cownu urine has degraded your brain, you're now blaming outsiders for the hell that you Ibos have imposed upon yourselves. Kwantinue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Godsongang: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
God will continue to kill them all.
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Omoapena:

Stop talking as if abuja license plate can't be driven by someone who lives in anambra...

On the balance of probability, if you had mentioned Lagos, i’d have agreed with you! Is it likely to have Abuja plate numbers in Anambra?….Of course! But to even lessen the probability of seeing them in Anambra, it’s usually posh cars owned by politicians or wealthy businessmen that own such number plates! So your argument is at best, watery!

In all likelihood, those bastards are not Igbo or based in the south-east! They’re imported criminals, and i hope they’re roasting in hell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.