Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (42577 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
FashionCookie:

Very daft. My boss didn't travel to the East last December because his village was on fire. His town's men were busy killing themselves.
Most of the videos I see of killings in the East the perpetrators were speaking Igbo.
So I find it very annoying wen people blame other tribes for their foolishness. Make una dey play undecided

The only daft one here is you! For those carrying out these murderous false-flag operations in the south-east, of course they will make sure those of them able to speak Igbo are captured on camera speaking it! It’s all part of the deception and selling you a dummy….so Igbo-hating schmucks like you will have something to present on social-media to support your bold-faced lie that ‘Igbo are killing Igbo because they want Biafra’!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good, that's all I can say. As long as innocent youths are not hunted in their homes..... When they leave their houses and attack, please show them you are all trained. This nonsense must stop.
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
IGBOSON1:

The only daft one here is you! For those carrying out these murderous false-flag operations in the south-east, of course they will make sure those of them able to speak Igbo are captured on camera speaking it! It’s all part of the deception and selling you a dummy….so Igbo-hating schmucks like you will have something to present on social-media to support your bold-faced lie that ‘Igbo are killing Igbo because they want Biafra’!
Oga shut up biko. I've stayed in Enugu and Owerri enough to identify an original Igbo man. Shey na another tribe go speak igbo with thick accent as if his tongue is being tied to a block?(you know what I mean don't you?) undecided Watch the videos and you'll know what I'm talking about(except you want to keep living in a lie as you're doing now) undecided or are the videos doctored too? undecided
Just accept the truth and stop blaming others for what your brothers are doing. I've noticed that you guys keep blaming others but yourselves. And it's very annoying...
The word hate doesn't exist in my world if not I for no stay East. Rubbish!
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Ndu007: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
I will give a details of what happened. if you like believe it or not. But before then let me ask this question ⁉️.
How possible or how does it sound to you that 5 men went to attack a police station with only 2 Ak 47 guns? So the remaining three is with stone or stick?
I don't know whether the police are doing the right thing by rewriting the story with lies in their favor. Now, what happened?

The unknown gun came around 5/5:30 am on Sunday morning, The gun duel lasted about 48mins, they went into the police station and free the prisoners, set the vehicle on fire 🔥 the policemen run their lives by jumping the back fence and entering into Federal girls 3-3, while some police were gun down the number about 2-3. And those death casualties were four security men and a Keke driver( you may ask why a Keke driver, ask anybody living at 3-3 movement starts at 5:00 am at 3-3 due to the heavy traffic 🚦). And about the security,

one is in charge of the first bank at that 3-3 junction

The other is in charge of the new market at the 3-3 junction.

And for other one is in charge of the hospital 🏥 at that 3-3 junction while the other is street security, all gun down.
And for those criminals, they went unrestricted 🆓
This details was given from one of the sources that were free from the police station.[color=#990000][/color].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 20, 2023
stanluiz:
South Africa is truly the pride and giant of Africa.

A country with balls. No wonder they are chiarman of BRICS.

South Africa has visionary leaders that care about their country and protect their National interest.

Nigeria on the other hand is the giant of Africa in poverty, hunger , and backwardness. She has vowed to remain a British and western puppet.

The people keep voting for Criminals and kleptomaniacs in public offices. Nigeria politicians only knows how to steal, loot and embezzle public funds. Nothing more! Nothing less!

Wetin concern them with National building and National interest. All they know is how to steal, steal and steal until nothing is left.

Bunch of Unpatriotic fellows and the useless citizens that are supporting the same politicians that impoverished them due to some primitives ethnic and religious sentiment.

No wonder the nation is almost a failed country and a hellhole.

South Africa is going forward while Nigeria is going backward. That's the reality.

If Nigeria elect one the Criminals, either the drug lord mafia of Lagos or the mikano thief instead of Peter obi, then it is over for them.

Winterhaven:
After all these sufferings, if that social media president doesn't win the forth coming election, it'll be double whammy for his supporters.
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by IkemChris(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2023
post=121035414:
Check their plate number they were sent to come and destabilise South-east during this period they will die one after the other

Nigeria plate number wey you go get for anywhere.. Nwanne it's not by plate number is by identity of the individuals

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
nice job kill this basterds
Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by mylove4God(f): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ndu007:
I will give a details of what happened. if you like believe it or not. But before then let me ask this question ⁉️.
How possible or how does it sound to you that 5 men went to attack a police station with only 2 Ak 47 guns? So the remaining three is with stone or stick?
I don't know whether the police are doing the right thing by rewriting the story with lies in their favor. Now, what happened?

The unknown gun came around 5/5:30 am on Sunday morning, The gun duel lasted about 48mins, they went into the police station and free the prisoners, set the vehicle on fire 🔥 the policemen run their lives by jumping the back fence and entering into Federal girls 3-3, while some police were gun down the number about 2-3. And those death casualties were four security men and a Keke driver( you may ask why a Keke driver, ask anybody living at 3-3 movement starts at 5:00 am at 3-3 due to the heavy traffic 🚦). And about the security,

one is in charge of the first bank at that 3-3 junction

The other is in charge of the new market at the 3-3 junction.

And for other one is in charge of the hospital 🏥 at that 3-3 junction while the other is street security, all gun down.
And for those criminals, they went unrestricted 🆓
This details was given from one of the sources that were free from the police station.[color=#990000][/color].

You might be correct. From what I was told by one of the police in that station is that one of them were killed and none of the armed men were caught. Those shot dead were unlucky victims of circumstance. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by babygirljoy: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) / Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.