Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations (26905 Views)

CBN Moves Departments To Lagos State / El-Rufai Orders Removal Of Roadblocks At Kaduna's State Boundaries / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Hpesoj: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
I want to personally warn Nigerians to b beware of ipob plan b which is Igbo president which they intend to use to throw us into calamity

They told u their Igbo candidate love d youths but same man killed youths in awkuzu n ezu river

They told us the Igbo candidate love d youths but he increased tuition fee by 200% n made it clear education isn’t meant for d poor

They told us d Igbo candidate love d masses but he stole peoples money into his daughters account while poverty increases

They told u d Igbo candidate love u but doctors went on strike for 13 months under him, do u think about d number of people that died as a result of that?
People were dieing in hospitals n obi they claimed love u was busy saving money with fidelity bank, building malls in Abuja n port harcourt

They claimed d Igbo candidate love u but he didn’t blink an eyelid when lecturers went on strike for good 6 months, tell me how Peter obi is different from buhari?

They claimed obi is d new order but still celebrating endorsement from obj who stole 16bn dollars light bill?

They told u obi is going to bring relieve but d clueless man is applauding d anti people policy?

They told u d Igbo candidate loves u but all his media aides are igbos, even appointing Igbo to lead in sokoto n his fellow igbos told us they are d people he could trust

Then how’s he different from buhari who can only trust Fulani people?

They told u obi is a man after your security but he’s ipob best friend, do u think obi will condemn ipob if they kill u?

They told u obi will move u from consumption to production but the clueless man was governor of d most industrialized state for good 8 years n he couldn’t tap into d potential of his people but was/is importing till today

How can a man who threw small anambra to poverty lead 36 states to prosperity?

Check threads about peter obi when he was in government n see how anambra people cursed him to high heaven

Owobokiri described obi as a curse then but today he wants us to vote obi, please help me ask him what has changed?

I urge all Nigerians to wise up n see beyond d Igbo deciet in this election

Troop out n vote for d man who has been trusted n tested to d extent of making even peter obi more comfortable in lagos

Imagine if tinubu governed lagos the way obi governed anambra, where will obi run to today?

Even obi himself dare not stay in anambra let alone go out on Monday in d same state he governed

Vote asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu for a prosperous Nigeria

God bless u as u do so

I thought we all agreed that Voting for Obi indirectly implies voting for Tinubu. Since it will be doing more harm to Atiku's potential votes. So what changed?

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by shuttox: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Our president is now insane for listening to a stupid Igbo man

E go clear for your eyes
Still cry

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Cool83(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dododawa01:

Some of you, u just come online and be saying rubbish. Who gave u 3 months mumu? as at early Jan till end of January, banks atm were dispensing old notes, then where did u see 3 months and where is the new notes? many people in the city some of them have not touch the new note and u come online and talking trash

Most of them reason through their anus
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Pymetrics: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people!

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.

Buhari should use El-rufai as a scape goat!

You're the dullard here. During the same three months, the old note taking to banks were still coming out to the public. I withdrew 10k from atm as at January 20th, that is 11 days to your 3 months. You people just reason with your anus.
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by mightykay(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
This is most stupid statement I ever read since this Naira scarcity started. So when u submit old notes they should not give u new notes ABI? If there is new notes will people be talking about old notes?
Savedday2:

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.

Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Hpesoj: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos that are supporting this madness

I hope u are getting money from heaven?

I don't get. I observed something on this forum. Most Pro-Buhari, APC apologists, and BATists are quick to label those against their views Igbos. If my brain serve me right the country have over 500 tribes and I don't think it's only Igbos that you guys are so fixed on have opposing view on issues you guys always support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by rottennaija(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
SecretSpy666:
What CBN need now is to give deadline for submission of old naira notes. So that after ministries in kaduna collect old notes, they will bank it at El-Rufai's house.

El-Rufai's political career is finished. Even Tinubu cannot trust a man that betrayed all his friends and superiors

Any old note, as long as it was issued by the cbn, irrespective of the year is redeemable even in the next 100 years. That's the position of the law. Any deadline issued by cbn is against the law. Don't let cbn deceive you.
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by RZArecta(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:

if you could think further than your nose then you'll realise that the problem is no longer the old notes but availability of the new ones and even old 200 naira notes. If these were readily available, we wouldn't be having such problems today
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by FavouredNK: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
I want to personally warn Nigerians to b beware of ipob plan b which is Igbo president which they intend to use to throw us into calamity

They told u their Igbo candidate love d youths but same man killed youths in awkuzu n ezu river

They told us the Igbo candidate love d youths but he increased tuition fee by 200% n made it clear education isn’t meant for d poor

They told us d Igbo candidate love d masses but he stole peoples money into his daughters account while poverty increases

They told u d Igbo candidate love u but doctors went on strike for 13 months under him, do u think about d number of people that died as a result of that?
People were dieing in hospitals n obi they claimed love u was busy saving money with fidelity bank, building malls in Abuja n port harcourt

They claimed d Igbo candidate love u but he didn’t blink an eyelid when lecturers went on strike for good 6 months, tell me how Peter obi is different from buhari?

They claimed obi is d new order but still celebrating endorsement from obj who stole 16bn dollars light bill?

They told u obi is going to bring relieve but d clueless man is applauding d anti people policy?

They told u d Igbo candidate loves u but all his media aides are igbos, even appointing Igbo to lead in sokoto n his fellow igbos told us they are d people he could trust

They told u obi is a man after your security but he’s ipob best friend, do u think obi will condemn ipob if they kill u?

They told u obi will move u from consumption to production but the clueless man was governor of d most industrialized state for good 8 years n he couldn’t tap into d potential of his people but was/is importing till today

Check threads about peter obi when he was in government n see how anambra people cursed him to high heaven

Owobokiri described obi as a curse then but today he wants us to vote obi, please help me ask him what has changed?

Troop out n vote for d man who has been trusted n tested to d extent of making even peter obi more comfortable in lagos

Imagine if tinubu governed lagos the way obi governed anambra, where will obi run to today?

Even obi himself dare not stay in anambra let alone go out on Monday in d same state he governed

God bless u as u do so

Trashy comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by SaturnNick(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
criminalmindz:
Ode.

Your trying the will power of Buhari.

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

The chicken is coming home to roast
They all sami tongue tongue tongue
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Benjamin4388(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
shadrach77:
Sometimes the people deserve the kind of leader they get. It's funny the masses that El-Rufai claim to be fighting for are the same people criticising him cry
He shock me pass u and they honestly think he is affected by it..mehn on G Amma find a way out of this zoo...imagine country where rich person go wan fight for suffering masses and that masses wil b the one to crucify him

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by hopexter(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
When El-Rufai flaunted court orders in his own state why didn't you complain then ...?

You’re the one that’s complaining because you complained when Buhari flaunted order against Nnamdi Kanu after being discharged by the same court undecided
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Jashub: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
hopexter:

You’re the one that’s complaining because you complained when Buhari flaunted order against Nnamdi Kanu after being discharged by the same court undecided
How am I complaining? Isnt it urchins like you that are doing the complaining...? Secondly,
NMK can die for all I care , and my concern is in the welfare of Nigeria , not a secessionist group that can't differentiate their left from right
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by omooba74(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
What is your source?
PointZerom:

Tinubu gave El-rufai, Ganduje and Yahoo Yahoo Bello over #20b in cash for Northern vote buying.
The money will be useless as they can't deposit it to any bank due to the hugeness.
. You must be one of them,fake news peddler,an Obi supporters.......
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Benjamin4388(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dododawa01:

Some of you, u just come online and be saying rubbish. Who gave u 3 months mumu? as at early Jan till end of January, banks atm were dispensing old notes, then where did u see 3 months and where is the new notes? many people in the city some of them have not touch the new note and u come online and talking trash
My brother man u got to realize that nigeria is not for people who put lot of effort in thinking...itz painful how people are kicked around mercilessly in nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lolz El Rufai
Join already launched https://www.botccoin.com
Invitation code:8899820. Join and mine this Botc coin very scarce like bitcoin. And also
Hi, join me at punkpanda chat and earn crypto. www.punkpanda.io Download the app from playstore and use my invite code 05499600
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by RoadMozart(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
rxmusa:
El-rufai is the best governor we've ever had in Kaduna State.
Massive infrastructural developments
Adequate Human Development
Empathetic Approach towards the plight of the populace.

Insha Allah Jagaban will win and Uba Sani will also win

How much did they pay you to write this? Where was he when people were dying in southern Kaduna? Someone is fighting for HIS own pocket you're here hailing him becausr they gave you small change....
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by adaperry25: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
joefelin2345:
Oga was the New Naira Notes made available for swapping for the three months? Are you so dumb to reason very well?
he lacks reasoning
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by famology(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:

After depositing the old currency, is the new notes available?
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by omooba74(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
You better listen to him, he's saying the truth.............
FavouredNK:

Trashy comment
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by BATified2023: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hpesoj:

I don't get. I observed something on this forum. Most Pro-Buhari, APC apologists, and BATists are quick to label those against their views Igbos. If my brain serve me right the country have over 500 tribes and I don't think it's only Igbos that you guys are so fixed on have opposing view on issues you guys always support.
igbos are synonymous to hate

Remove hate from d Igbo tribe n they are nothing

Ask yourself, if all d tribes in lagos, which tribe is obsessed with lagos?
Which tribe hate tinubu?
Which tribe keeps shouting n giving false report about tinubu?
Go to all social media platforms n see d level of hate by igbos on tinubu n yoruba

Your answer to this question tells u why we give d energy back to igbos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
rxmusa:
El-rufai is the best governor we've ever had in Kaduna State.
Massive infrastructural developments
Adequate Human Development
Empathetic Approach towards the plight of the populace.

Insha Allah Jagaban will win and Uba Sani will also win
...how were those projects funded ? What do you even know about those projects ? ...I pity your next governor
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by gbemishile: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:

Its only a fool that would deposit mkneh jnto the bank with no hope of getting the new notes due to the scarcity and minkmal production of the new notes.
Its an even bigger fool that would believe tge naira redesign is tge only way to curb vote buyi ng.
Ask ur mothers how ikpeazu was able to turn them to his willies for election
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Svoboda(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
criminalmindz:
Ode.

Your trying the will power of Buhari.

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

The chicken is coming home to roast

Buhari will not do anything. You think these govs are daft? Buhari cant wait for may 29 to come. These govs have assessed the consequence potential of their insistence and know that its zero.
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by yommygift15: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Truth be told, I've never seen a country like this shithole Nigeria, why must the masses feel the effect of change in currency? Simply because u're targeting one or two men, the remaining 200m people should b in disaster, no matter how this is good like, the policy is implemented in a heavily wrong time.
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by captainzee4life(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by AliyuMahdi9: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi without structure and obi that cannot win his Polling unit, has made this Miscreant to type essay.

Hahaha
Lol
Babablulu lulu blululu

BATified2023:

God bless u as u do so

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Franking: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Daring the so-called no nonsense Buhari. APC for you.
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by UncommonLogic: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:

Ao what about those that have deposited everything and still can't the new notes? Does that make any sense to you? There's no country in the world where people are forced to ise cards and do transfers.
In the US and other countries, there are arms in every corner. You cannot force people to use just cards and do transfers. That's asinine and dumb.
If they had provided enough new notes, we will not even be having this discussion.
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by Allisgud: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
This stupid man just want all his bandits friend to be able to spend Thier old naira notes they collected for ransom and he wants to give tinubu Kaduna block vote by buying votes
Re: El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations by rummmy: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:

God bless u as u do so
tour wailing is just starting.
We have succeeded in putting confusion in the home of the devil..
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria..
El ruffai is biting more he can chew.
Abiola tried more than tinibu but where is he today..
Nigeria must be free from corrupt people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) / ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.