Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' (52706 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by computer0810(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kodak9:
nah jealousy wey go kill you
Keep on hating on us while we progress and make money in your own land.

😂😂😂😂😂drug money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by ComeToJesus: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Na Bendel Insurance get this Industry
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by drake2(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wow!
ATEAMS:
The most beautiful gift God gave us is “change”. The fact that everything around us keeps changing is such a blessing because it’s the reason why we evolve and become better.

I learned this sad and heartbreaking truth about women in my 30s and it completely changed my perspective about life, relationships and even marriage.

Men, do you know women are not capable of seeing us as “human beings “ “a person” “an individual” ? It’s basically impossible for a female to see a man as a human being with emotions, needs and desires. Women are already programmed to see men as a “tool” to whatever their destination in life may be, or whatsoever their fantasies may be. They are programmed from birth to lean on men, to use men to their own advantage. They don’t care about whatever a man needs, it’s all about how to exploit every man that comes their way till they get to a point where they feel they have reached their desired destination in life. This is the reason why no matter what you sacrifice for a woman she will never be loyal to you because of it, if she’s loyal to you it’s not because of your sacrifices it’s because you’re still on track to getting her to her final destination in life so she won’t destroy whatever she has with you yet till you prove to her that you’re now incapable of taking her to her life’s destination.

MEN, WE ARE TOOLS TO WOMEN.

A woman will use your car, your house, your clothes to package herself for a better man that will be impressed by all you have done and giving to her, your sacrifice mean nothing to her, she’s on a journey and you have served your purpose.

You see these girls don’t care about your looks or height or your fat belly, all those things are just games women play to make you see her as a trophy, they pretend to care about these things to bruise your ego as a man, so that when she finally agrees to your advances you will see her as superior because she has made you feel like she’s managing you, and that’s when she starts to exploit you and use your resources to package herself for a better male option.

Don’t ever forget this truth about women, they are incapable of genuinely loving a man without expecting anything in return, you are just a tool in their game of chess.

Lastly, before you ever get married to any woman, tell her to sign a “prenup” with you, meaning if you both ever divorce she will get nothing from you, she only has access to whatever she came into the relationship with, all your properties remains with you, do that and come back to this thread to tell us if she’s still interested in marrying you.

This is the 21st century, guys be wise!
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by aoaachives(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
ATEAMS:
The most beautiful gift God gave us is “change”. The fact that everything around us keeps changing is such a blessing because it’s the reason why we evolve and become better.

I learned this sad and heartbreaking truth about women in my 30s and it completely changed my perspective about life, relationships and even marriage.

Men, do you know women are not capable of seeing
us as “human beings “ “a person” “an individual” ? It’s basically impossible for a female to see a man as a human being with emotions, needs and desires. Women are already programmed to see men as a “tool” to whatever their destination in life may be, or whatsoever their fantasies may be. They are programmed from birth to lean on men, to use men to their own advantage. They don’t care about whatever a man needs, it’s all about how to exploit every man that comes their way till they get to a point where they feel they have reached their desired destination in life. This is the reason why no matter what you sacrifice for a woman she will never be loyal to you because of it, if she’s loyal to you it’s not because of your sacrifices it’s because you’re still on track to getting her to her final destination in life so she won’t destroy whatever she has with you yet till you prove to her that you’re now incapable of taking her to her life’s destination.

A woman will use your car, your house, your clothes to package herself for a better man that will be impressed by all you have done and giving to her, your sacrifice mean nothing to her, she’s on a journey and you have served your purpose.

You see these girls don’t care about your looks or height or your fat belly, all those things are just games women play to make you see her as a trophy, they pretend to care about these things to bruise your ego as a man, so that when she finally agrees to your advances you will see her as superior because she has made you feel like she’s managing you, and that’s when she starts to exploit you and use your resources to package herself for a better male option.

Don’t ever forget this truth about women, they are incapable of genuinely loving a man without expecting anything in return, you are just a tool in their game of chess.

Lastly, before you ever get married to any woman, tell her to sign a “prenup” with you, meaning if you both ever divorce she will get nothing from you, she only has access to whatever she came into the relationship with, all your properties remains with you, do that and come back to this thread to tell us if she’s still interested in marrying you.

Wow! You have spoken well and I commend your brilliancy and knowledge about woman. A lot of your points seem valid. However. Not all woman seem to think in that direction. Maybe a few of them. But we still have woman who truly love out there.

I will outline a few things that I feel sometime have effect on all of us. Not even the woman a lone.

* upbringing
* parenting (both parent background)
* community where she grow up.

This three factors determine how we all live our life.

If all woman sees men as a tool to achieving whatever her goal is. How about the woman who date men that is not financially buoyant yet still endure them snd even pay the house bills.

I will disagree all woman have the mentality of using men as a tool to achieve their goal

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by Kodak9(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
computer0810:

😂😂😂😂😂drug money
Lol this one touch you 😂😂 stop hiding it.
If nah drug money go and try now.

You are confused with your life.. dumb tribalist
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by Kodak9(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
ike007:

The nonentity is Yoruba. A slave and hateful imbecil.e. Just like that...he has attacked igbos.
Onye nkem do you even have time for dat fool.
Let him go and deal with his cursed tribe and corrupt politicians 😁

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by godofuck231: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ehen thank God say na Italy, send am go male prison for 5 year , her punishment na to suck dick of men in prison , 30 guys daily for 5 years , lol sore throat no be sore pussi
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by Originalsly: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
danvon:

It is Benin time to shine

Did they say the madam or prostitutes were from Benin? ... or Nigeria? Do you know if your sister is presently shining somewhere else? People that know a lot about people they don't know are usually the last to know about the people closest to them.

@ topic .... good that they went after the madam.... with the number of charges by the time she is done serving time and deported I'm almost sure she wouldn't remember to speak her mother tongue. It's Winter ... girls be out there like cold weather wild animals... that's torture.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by zumbigbo(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=121043669]

Igno amaka dey for your mind, even on a day of rest, it is Igbo love for you grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by 7arrows: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2023
ATEAMS:

Men, do you know women are not capable of seeing us as “human beings “ “a person” “an individual” ? It’s basically impossible for a female to see a man as a human being with emotions, needs and desires. Women are already programmed to see men as a “tool” to whatever their destination in life may be, or whatsoever their fantasies may be. They are programmed from birth to lean on men, to use men to their own advantage. They don’t care about whatever a man needs, it’s all about how to exploit every man that comes their way till they get to a point where they feel they have reached their desired destination in life. This is the reason why no matter what you sacrifice for a woman she will never be loyal to you because of it, if she’s loyal to you it’s not because of your sacrifices it’s because you’re still on track to getting her to her final destination in life so she won’t destroy whatever she has with you yet till you prove to her that you’re now incapable of taking her to her life’s destination.

Guy e no go better for that woman wen do this thing to u. Pls be mild about your mindset otherwise u will have problems with relationships or marriage. It's TRUE that woman only look for where there is network and they r selfish but most times they also assist men rise up. All you need is to Just shine ur eyes and ask for God's wisdom and directions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by swiych(m): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Dshocker:
Without even forcing or disturbing myself to read it, i can swear with my life that the so called madam is an Edo girl/woman 😂😂😂

By their fruits, we sha know them.
Never, don’t say what u don’t know, as soon as I heard voodoo, I knew it wasn’t an Edo person. Just as we don’t sell roasted yam in Benin, so is this case, it has been placed on some of the forbidden things an Edo person cannot do, the Oba of Benin has made it forbidden when he ascended to the throne of his forefathers. So sorry to disappoint. You can ask any Edo person u know, or argue because u want to be unfortunate, which ever dat suits u.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by faceLAGOS: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2023
aoaachives:

Wow! You have spoken well and I commend your brilliancy and knowledge about woman. A lot of your points seem valid. However. Not all woman seem to think in that direction. Maybe a few of them. But we still have woman who truly love out there.

I will outline a few things that I feel sometime have effect on all of us. Not even the woman a lone.

* upbringing
* parenting (both parent background)
* community where she grow up.

This three factors determine how we all live our life.

If all woman sees men as a tool to achieving whatever her goal is. How about the woman who date men that is not financially buoyant yet still endure them snd even pay the house bills.

I will disagree all woman have the mentality of using men as a tool to achieve their goal

She could be using him for sexually gratification or simply enjoying the status of being called “Mrs”

Check the meaning of “Monkey branching”
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 20, 2023
stanluiz:
South Africa is truly the pride and giant of Africa.

A country with balls. No wonder they are chiarman of BRICS.

South Africa has visionary leaders that care about their country and protect their National interest.

Nigeria on the other hand is the giant of Africa in poverty, hunger , and backwardness. She has vowed to remain a British and western puppet.

The people keep voting for Criminals and kleptomaniacs in public offices. Nigeria politicians only knows how to steal, loot and embezzle public funds. Nothing more! Nothing less!

Wetin concern them with National building and National interest. All they know is how to steal, steal and steal until nothing is left.

Bunch of Unpatriotic fellows and the useless citizens that are supporting the same politicians that impoverished them due to some primitives ethnic and religious sentiment.

No wonder the nation is almost a failed country and a hellhole.

South Africa is going forward while Nigeria is going backward. That's the reality.

If Nigeria elect one the Criminals, either the drug lord mafia of Lagos or the mikano thief instead of Peter obi, then it is over for them.

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by limeta(f): 2:36am On Feb 20, 2023
The fulanis and the yorubas enslaved and rob them of their God given natural resources .
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by warlordd(m): 4:22am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=ATEAMS post=121044957]The most beautiful gift God gave us is “change”. The fact that everything around us keeps changing is such a blessing because it’s the reason why we evolve and become better.

Men, do you know women are not capable of seeing us as “human beings “ “a person” “an individual” ? It’s basically impossible for a female to s
You made a lot of sense. Kudos to u.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by coputa(m): 4:51am On Feb 20, 2023
So,Edo state can't stop this and find something better for their girls to do, can't they learn a trade for God sake.i recalled that lucky Igbinedion fought against this and recently the Oba placed a curse on them,i don't t think any of these has any effect, it will be difficult to fight because it has gotten tap root,it is now passed from generation to generation.its a shame to Edolites.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by kaywhy09(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Any Benin girl that still follow anybody abroad on cheap or no charges already know she's in for prostitution.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by Truvelisback(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Italy, the head quarter of Sex trafficking and Prostitution.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by computer0810(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Kodak9:
Lol this one touch you 😂😂 stop hiding it.
If nah drug money go and try now.

You are confused with your life.. dumb tribalist

Dumb head😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by SuperOnyi: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2023
odinga1of:
Oga Zuby77 told us and someone people think say na fallacy.

shocked

shocked

This is the comment I was looking for, I'm happy someone acknowledged that man (😊).
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by PoloG: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Edo odion grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by ogwumgbe: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2023
ATEAMS:

your story is bullshit, I married my wife when I had nothing and she stuck with me until we made it so if you have been unlucky in attracting good women in your life, change your belief system and your mentality, there are good women out there bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by ogwumgbe: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2023
ATEAMS:

your story is bullshit, I married my wife when I had nothing and she stuck with me until we made it so if you have been unlucky in attracting good women in your life, change your belief system and your mentality, there are good women out there bro
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by odinga1of: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

This is the comment I was looking for, I'm happy someone acknowledged that man (😊).

Yeah bro, alot of folks thought it was just writing all that stories to form "James Bond" whereas the thing happened and continue happening!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by babygirljoy: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' by Seeker3: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
U
Sir @Zuby77 the things you were hammering on all these years are still persisting. Who knows, it could be Madam Adesua or even one of the other madams there at Italy. Sadly the name was never mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) / 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos / Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.