Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial (67461 Views)

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / ANAP Foundation Pre-Election Survey An Energy Booster, Says ‘Obidient’ Movement / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Bimpe29: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.
Nigerians are wiser
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by OsunOriginal: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Few days back, When the news of ANAP foundation sponsoring Peter Obi's campaign with their jet for transportation broke.

ANAP foundation through its official twitter account dismissed the claim as a lie targeted at their ANAP & NOI polls ; which project Peter Obi as the frontrunner of the presidential election; Calling it 'an act of desperation of some persons to present the photo as a proof of bias by the polls'.

The link to the ANAP official statement denying the claim on twitter here:
https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1626516657500717056?t=PcIi0J3VnwzUMS3gziGrpg&s=19

Today , Pictures emerged of Peter Obi actually highlighting off the same ANAP jet. Infact Peter Obi tweeted it himself during one of his campaign in Kwara state.

Obi and his handlers are crooks
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Thortp(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bro, Nigerians are special breeds I swear.
How can a sane human keep supporting this government despite all we've been through.
I wonder how some people sleep at night. Maybe their conscience is dead.
I just pray Peter Obi wins. If not, then my country is finished.
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party whose candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by BreconHills(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party whose candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.

Nobody is happy with the state of things in Nigeria. The point of the ANAP jet is being lost by you as you compare this with insecurity and loss of jobs. PO has campaigned on the basis of integrity and accountability. It therefore becomes important that this is justified in his dealings. If he lacks the integrity he professes, then what guaranty is there that everything else not a lie and that we will end up with a similarly insincere leader no different to the ones we have had previously? This is how we develop our democracy and hold our leaders feet to the fire.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Perfectbeing(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
Imagine the poor Anambrains that died when doctors were on strike for 13 months in Anambra..
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Perfectbeing(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nwaetche:
Anap Business Jets Limited is a company that rents private jets to any corporate or private entity that has the resources to demand their services.

The Obi campaign started with a plane owned by Datti (Obidient Plane) which was grounded by Nigeria regulatory authority and since then have been renting business jets and helicopters for thier rallies. Although the Chairman of the ANAP foundation is also the Chairman of the Business jet company of same name, Obi like any other individual pays to use it as the entity is there to make money.

The ANAP foundation Chairman Otedo Peterside is also the founder and former CEO of Stanbic Bank and does that make anyone that patronises Stanbic bank an associate of ANAP?

Come to think of it, there almost seven(7) polls including polls conducted by Bloomberg that projects Peter Obi as the front runner. Is Peter Obi a friend of Bloomberg of Billionaire owner of Bloomberg media?

Common, we should be thinking now not parroting what paid cashivist like Adeyanjo are tweeting to earn their pay.

I think this is hypocrisy of the highest order. ANAP was never regarded as a friend of Buhari or APC when the organisation on two previous occasion, one in 2015 and another in 2019 projected him as the likely winner of those highly contested election; one with against an incumbent, a fellow Ijaw with Otedo Peterside.

It is important to note that ANAP-NOI polls predictions/projection has consistently been accurate since they started making projections till date.

I do not think it would be different at this time.

APC and PDP should not just rubbish an organisation whose projections has favoured them on different occasions they won the elections.

But why did ANAP lie that Peter Obi didn't use their jet? Why?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Bullionaire: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Timmi:

OnyeAshu, you are the one playing a dummy ObiZombie. The evidence is presented and you are still denying the obvious. All these candidates are the same dishonorable Honorables. Don’t give yourself stress for any of them. Nothing new about Obi

Oga, please compare the shirts Obi w putting on in both pictures.

You're daft.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Justiceleague1: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
assholemods:

Mumu ni Baba ati iya mi...I expect you to respond with reasonable comment! ani Daft ni gbogbo ebi mi se.....
pity your condition cos first thing first,on here,the mods yaff so frustrated and "bajeded" aye e hence your Monika Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
sorry about you condition and that of your family but we only respond in such way to human beings,thank you very much grin

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Goke7: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
the same format of integrity and saving money naim Buhari use deceive Nigerians in 2015, same format and template Obi borrowed grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by assholemods: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=121053189][/quote]
Mumu ni Baba ati iya mi...I expect you to respond with reasonable comment! ani Daft ni gbogbo ebi mi se.....
pity your condition cos first thing first,on here,the mods yaff so frustrated and "bajeded" aye e hence your Monika Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
sorry about you condition and that of your family but we only respond in such way to human beings,thank you very much grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Ekzoba(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cyberterror:
Peter Obi can continue paying ANAP foundation and other pollsters bribes from his Pandora loot to favour him with outlandish figures, it won't stop Bola Tinubu from emerging victorious in this election.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Yankee101: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
I pity anyone who trusts a Nigerian politician or any politician at all
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Quintopia: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:

IF YOU ARE BETTER, THEN WHY THE LIES?

SMALL LIES NOW LEAD TO BIGGER LIES WHEN YOU'RE IN POWER.

NOW FCK OFF.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Quintopia: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Mr man. Leave all these plenty talks. I asked a simple question. Answer me.

ANAP denied Obi even used their jet for any purpose. You are here talking about hiring the jet.

If you buy or hire something from me. What reason have I got to deny doing business with you. Except there is something fishy.

EXACTLY.

WHY DID ANAP TELL LIES?

IF IT WAS JUST A BUSINESS TRANSACTION, WHY DID THEY LIE?

THAT IS THE QUESTION.

AND OBIDIENTS TRYING TO GASLIGHT AND DISTRACT US FROM THAT CENTRAL QUESTION WON'T CUT IT.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Martini2020(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Martini2020(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ok what state are you from… if it’s only your so called urchins that dominate Lagos because of your parochial mentality… why is Lagos a cosmopolitan state my brother? Think deep my advice.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by tundeabib1: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Lol.
BATstards are funny oohh.
At this stage of campaign, you are still doing this yeye propaganda? So, in your mind now you are promoting Thief.nubu and demarketing Obi?
Brainless mofo.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote LP

But why did he lie if he is the Saint you people claim he is. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 20, 2023
stanluiz:
South Africa is truly the pride and giant of Africa.

A country with balls. No wonder they are chiarman of BRICS.

South Africa has visionary leaders that care about their country and protect their National interest.

Nigeria on the other hand is the giant of Africa in poverty, hunger , and backwardness. She has vowed to remain a British and western puppet.

The people keep voting for Criminals and kleptomaniacs in public offices. Nigeria politicians only knows how to steal, loot and embezzle public funds. Nothing more! Nothing less!

Wetin concern them with National building and National interest. All they know is how to steal, steal and steal until nothing is left.

Bunch of Unpatriotic fellows and the useless citizens that are supporting the same politicians that impoverished them due to some primitives ethnic and religious sentiment.

No wonder the nation is almost a failed country and a hellhole.

South Africa is going forward while Nigeria is going backward. That's the reality.

If Nigeria elect one the Criminals, either the drug lord mafia of Lagos or the mikano thief instead of Peter obi, then it is over for them.

BidenTheConqueror endorses Peter Obi smiley
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Billygee2u: 3:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Reinaldo:

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Billygee2u: 3:11am On Feb 20, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Lol.
At this stage of campaign, you are still doing this yeye propaganda? So, in your mind now you are promoting Thief.nubu and demarketing Obi?
Brainless mofo.
Vote LP

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Sammy5413(m): 4:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Little have you known and little you shall forever know
Obi is coming, hide ya face in shame
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by morocco97(m): 4:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Reinaldo:
…so nah only Touts u dey see for Lagos? Lol abeg which part u dey stay gangan
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Picardor2: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

U ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER. UR MATTER WORSE BECOS U THINK SAY U GET SENSE.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Nwaetche(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Goat!

Do you think that every one is a radicalised muslim for the Islamic Town of iragbiji?

You failed to notice that that urchin has been peddling false information with doctored photos?

Ode!!

Morphinne:

If not that you inherited chronic stupidity from the imbecilès who birthed you, you would easily see that the purpose of writing the report you quoted was to question why ANAP made that earlier denial. If everything was fine and they had nothing to hide, why lying?
Oh, so Peter Obi was the coffin they transported? You must be very stupid for still being defensive despite this glaring dishonesty.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by ClearFlair: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
It's like APC has run out of ideas
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by ClearFlair: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Lol.
Brainless mofo.
Vote LP

They have resorted to propaganda because of their desperation
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Morphinne: 1:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Nwaetche:
Goat!

Do you think that every one is a radicalised muslim for the Islamic Town of iragbiji?

You failed to notice that that urchin has been peddling false information with doctored photos?

Ode!!
Didirin, na your Ipobian father born you true true, you take after him grin. You didn’t answer both his question and mine. Why did ANAP deny? What were they hiding?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Kfed4ril(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol
Oga you forgive which Buhari?
You that till that primaries night you kept on supporting him till he showed you master shege then you turned to a wailer overnight.
Person wey don de support Buhari for 7 years o.
Don’t try denying it because all your receipts are on NL.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by ClearFlair: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Obi and his handlers are crooks

Says the supporter of a thieving drug dealer who moves with touts. You obviously don't know the meaning of the word crook
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Madups(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Oga! Obi is a resident of onitsha
yarimo:
but still leaves in Lagos? Obi can't leave in Anambra state he claims to have govern for 15 hours. He leaves in TINUBU Lagos state

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.