Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial (67456 Views)

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / ANAP Foundation Pre-Election Survey An Energy Booster, Says ‘Obidient’ Movement / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by SenatePresdo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
The incoming President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by ryloy: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nwaetche:
The ANAP Business Jets are there for hire. The company is a commercial enterprise. Anyone with the resources can hire their jet and use.

It does not mean that the owner is supporting whoever hires the jets from his company.

ANAP-NOI is a professional polling company different from ANAP jets although with same Chairman.

They have consistently being correct on their polling since their inception with two favouring APC.

When ANAP-NOI predicted the polls that favoured APC two times, no one raised an eyebrow. APC was all over the place rejoicing with the company owned by an ijawman predicted against a fellow Ijawman who was the incumbent in 2015.

Now because it does not favour you, you are wailing everywhere. Your wailing would only multiply when Tinubu fails on Saturday; just be ready.

grin grin grin grin

Why the denial?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Dshocker(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
All the foreign bodies predicting Obi will win all over Europe nko, shey na Peter Obi dey influence am?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Emekaonline: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party who's candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.

Do you fools know how many souls died during the 13 months strike by the doctors in Anambra when Obi was the governor? Are you guys so stupid to know that Obi will be the worst president in Nigeria history if he makes it as president? A failure that could not even conduct LG elections for more than 7 years as governor? Hahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Eriokanmi: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cheap propaganda. Obi all the way!

Dear urchins, if you like eeh, photoshop Bloomberg jets with Obi, e no konsain us. Ę lo wa ishę gidi she cos dis one no dey pay anymore grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by PHIPEX(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
When will you show us Obi on Bloomberg jet or that of the Economist?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Omoawoke: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
His people will find another excuse..

Lol

I no dey argue again, their eyes go soon clear in few days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Amaggedon: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hopium:
Baba Oniro Mi Akamu cheesy
Do you even have sense? Did you read the article?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Agonglo17: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Few days back, When the news of ANAP foundation sponsoring Peter Obi's campaign with their jet for transportation broke.

ANAP foundation through its official twitter account dismissed the claim as a lie targeted at their ANAP & NOI polls ; which project Peter Obi as the frontrunner of the presidential election; Calling it 'an act of desperation of some persons to present the photo as a proof of bias by the polls'.

The link to the ANAP official statement denying the claim on twitter here:
https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1626516657500717056?t=PcIi0J3VnwzUMS3gziGrpg&s=19

Today , Pictures emerged of Peter Obi actually highlighting off the same ANAP jet. Infact Peter Obi tweeted it himself during one of his campaign in Kwara state.

What is all this noise about ANAP jet it:s a rental.service, purely a business transaction

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Joey4321: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party who's candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.

Bunch of rogues

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by GMacbeth: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Can any one tell me the reason why tinubu fails to sell his brilliant idea of leading the country to the promise land to buhari his own party member atleast he was the national leader of the party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by 07kjb: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
The LAST KICK OF A DIEING DOG

UNA PROPAGANDA ENDS THIS YEAR

VOTE PETER OBI

VOTE LABOUR PARTY

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by nkemdi89(f): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Most times Peter obi used Ahmed datti private jet .
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by jaytee01(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi. If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they project obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown, peter obi.

I can't be fooled.

No amount of propaganda can save the Agbado drug baron from the humiliation coming to him next week!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Blaze14k: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi. If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they project obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown, peter obi.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhari for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.

Oh wait oo na because of poll u guys are crying like this? Omo 😂🤭😂🤣😂🤭 oh my God. Apc is full of shitty ppl

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by adolfHitler1934: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

I can't be fooled.
Urchinbola you and your cohorts should exercise patience for 25th February.
Tinubu's defeat will be monumental such that 89% of you Urchins will commit suicide out of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by sliky09: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi is a good man. Just vote for him
lhordspy:

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown, peter obi.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhari for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by shuttox: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nwaetche:
Anap Business Jets Limited is a company that rents private jets to any corporate or private entity that has the resources to demand their services.

The Obi campaign started with a plane owned by Datti (Obidient Plane) which was grounded by Nigeria regulatory authority and since then have been renting business jets and helicopters for thier rallies. Although the Chairman of the ANAP foundation is also the Chairman of the Business jet company of same name, Obi like any other individual pays to use it as the entity is there to make money.

The ANAP foundation Chairman Otedo Peterside is also the founder and former CEO of Stanbic Bank and does that make anyone that patronises Stanbic bank an associate of ANAP?

Come to think of it, there almost seven(7) polls including polls conducted by Bloomberg that projects Peter Obi as the front runner. Is Peter Obi a friend of Bloomberg of Billionaire owner of Bloomberg media?

Common, we should be thinking now not parroting what paid cashivist like Adeyanjo are tweeting to earn their pay.

I think this is hypocrisy of the highest order. ANAP was never regarded as a friend of Buhari or APC when the organisation on two previous occasion, one in 2015 and another in 2019 projected him as the likely winner of those highly contested election; one with against an incumbent, a fellow Ijaw with Otedo Peterside.

It is important to note that ANAP-NOI polls predictions/projection has consistently been accurate since they started making projections till date.

I do not think it would be different at this time.

APC and PDP should not just rubbish an organisation whose projections has favoured them on different occasions they won the elections.

Leave those kids they know the truth but trying to cover up
They are running around looking for how to implicate obi since 8 months
This is 6 days to election
Tinubu slaves won't you rest??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by chudez0147(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Urchins and photoshop are like 5&6
Obi is the next president of Nigeria. You'll should start addressing him as Mr president
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by AliyuMahdi9: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
But Obi has not structure, why are you convulsing

Hahahahahahaha

lhordspy:

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown, peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by MrOON: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Labour Party has kept the ruling party on the toes more than the main opposition party.

Obi on every mouth.✅
Obi for you.✅
Obi for me. ✅
Obi for Papa✅
Obi for Mama✅
Obi for pikin✅
Obi for north.✅
Obi for south.✅
Obi for`Nigeria``` .✅

Obi for *president* . ✅

Sai Obi ✅✅✅✅✅✅

🟥⬜🟩 LP
🟥⬜🟩 LP
🟥⬜🟩 LP

May ObiDatti Succeed!
May we discover this POssible New Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by AliyuMahdi9: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hopium:
Baba Oniro Mi Akamu cheesy

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Nede: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Your generation is not competent as Obi
lhordspy:

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by abbey621(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
They want to fix corruption, they want to turn Nigeria to Dubai, jobs for everyone, kidnappings will all of a sudden disappear. One dollar to hundred Naira........So excuse Obi supporters for ignoring the little lies, at least na just little lie.......Lying/stealing is not corruption grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Winters23: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Lol.
BATstards are funny oohh.
At this stage of campaign, you are still doing this yeye propaganda? So, in your mind now you are promoting Thief.nubu and demarketing Obi?
Brainless mofo.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote LP

They think everything is gazelle gragra

Lols

1 Like

Cyberterror:
Peter Obi can continue paying ANAP foundation and other pollsters bribes from his Pandora loot to favour him with outlandish figures, it won't stop Bola Tinubu from emerging victorious in this election.

Babablulu lulu

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Irupetepete: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015.

I can't be fooled.
all these small kids privileged to handle a smart phone who are not actually smart amazes me.
How many polls were conducted?
How many organizations conducted it?
Why not go ahead and dispute others?
You see when bunch of nonentities support a nonentity, I don't act surprise

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

Was ANAP the only polls that Declared Peter Obi winner?

I dint know why enemies of democracy are crying.

Let me ask u a question who are tinubus parents? where is he from? who is his father?

These are the important questions u should be seeking the truth about not crying over 1 poll when 4 gave same outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by tyinfinity: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi was in Nsukka struggling to get a pass degree in philosophy
Tinubu was in Chicago with first class honors in Finance and Accountancy
Tinubu was trained by top consulting firms in the world as an accountant
Obi was trained in his father's busines but the father economic empire collapse because of greediness of obi
Tinubu was in Mobil Exploration while obi was turned down by many big company
Obi is not a producer but importer making him an economic saboture

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Believeintruth: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

You don't have sense. Bros go and rest you have failed in this propaganda. Again let me advice you tell your paymasters to credit your account let them not pay you in old notes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by AliyuMahdi9: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
yarimo:
OBI can only fool his uneducated supporters

Ntoor,

Drug dealer....

Hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.