Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) (3454 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
This man needs to be protected
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by FactBoyz: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mozino007:
I can buy your entire generations
If you can't send me $2000 (USD) within the next 1 hour, I will buy you, your generation and your future

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You realize that the excuse many people have for not wanting to vote for Peter Obi is that he is Igbo. Me I'm Yoruba and I will vote Peter Obi.

I'm Yoruba, my family and is voting for Peter Obi. I have never see any Presidential candidates accuse him of fraud, embezzlement or kickback. All they are using against him is just tribalism which shows Obi is the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by kingsceemark(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
We the entire yoruba Muslims are highly behind Adewale Muhammad Peter Obi, no voting for Muslim Muslim candidates

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mozino007:
I will like to see you in the same pose when Obi loose gallantly!

Obi will never loose go and bookmark this. All una plans has fail on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by 4mable: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
FactBoyz:
This Innocent comment by you is the reason some urchins will cry themselves to sleep tonight. Well done
we love Ibo"s, it just so unfortunate that 2 other contestants are more competent than Obi, The accord man imulonen and Tinubu are the best in this election cycle
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by Mozino007(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Obi will never loose go and bookmark this. All una plans has fail on arrival.
save the date! You gonna cry soon!,how many times did I tell you that Nigeria is not for you!… slowpoke!….A-S-I-W-A-J-U is coming!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
This lady made the same choice, different candidate. They've been attacking her since like a bunch of rabid dogs.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by obyrich(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
4mable:
we love Ibo"s, it just so unfortunate that 2 other contestants are more competent than Obi, The accord man imulonen and Tinubu are the best in this election cycle
How is Tinubu more competent than Obi? In what other capacity has Tinubu served besides being a State Governor? Don't mention him being a senator because you cannot show prove of any bill he sponsored in the Senate.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by 4mable: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
obyrich:
How is Tinubu more competent than Obi? In what other capacity has Tinubu served besides being a State Governor? Don't mention him being a senator because you cannot show prove of any bill he sponsored in the Senate.

1 Ability to work with a team
2 Not an ethnic or religious bigot.
3 Ability to discern and groom talent.
4 Ability to think outside the box
5Vast knowledge in growing economy
6 Ability to bring opportunity from adversities
7 Ability to strike balance between govt policies and the economic impact on citizens
Would be right back kinda busy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mozino007:
save the date! You gonna cry soon!,how many times did I tell you that Nigeria is not for you!… slowpoke!….A-S-I-W-A-J-U is coming!!!

Asiewaju is coming on Remi
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Okoro just wasted his money, may end up joining IPOB before going back abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by obyrich(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
4mable:
1 Ability to work with a team
2 Not an ethnic or religious bigot.
3 Ability to discern and groom talent.
4 Ability to think outside the box
5Vast knowledge in growing economy
6 Ability to bring opportunity from adversities
7 Ability to strike balance between govt policies and the economic impact on citizens
Would be right back kinda busy
Lol. So Peter Obi who has successfully grown businesses both locally and internationally, chaired the board of Fidelity Bank (without the bank going under), been chairman of The Security and Exchange Commission and is the first 2- term Governor of Anambra state, lack these basic leadership attributes you just mentioned? grin
No wonder Tinubu and his so-called team sank Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
While I am going to vote for Obi, this one is only fooling himself or merely chasing clout because mentioning Obi online is the easiest way to trend these days.

I just hope he wasn't deported. All that money he spent to come down to Nigeria should have been sent to Labour Party so they can use it to mobilize voters for Obi-Datti.

Context matters a lot. If you have known the "this one" you would have known he has contributed more than that flight tickets 5x for the ObiDatti movement.

Action speaks louder than voice that's what his coming back to vote signifies.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by 140oladayo: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
You came to vote Atiku, nice one, You shall return safely..Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23Atiku is comingYou came to vote Atiku, nice one, You shall return safely..Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23Atiku is coming...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by Googledotcom: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You realize that the excuse many people have for not wanting to vote for Peter Obi is that he is Igbo. Me I'm Yoruba and I will vote Peter Obi.
same here, I'm from Rivers state and I'm voting Obi.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
No one is stopping you naw
Re: Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) by Softmirror: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:

IS PROFESSOR SOLUDO YORUBA?! INFACT HE IS THE CURRENT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE JUST LIKE PETER OBI WAS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE. PROF SOLUDO SAID PETER OBI CANNOT WIN, THAT PETER OBI HIMSELF KNOWS THAT HE CANNOT WIN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The New Stadium Dave Is Building In Ebonyi State / What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? / 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.