Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) (54922 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi Supporter Who Couldn't Identify His Party On Ballot Paper. / 2023; Tinubu Supporter Who Promised To Trek From Abuja To Lagos Fails To Show Up / Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Makers49:
Anambra state is also a pdp stronghold,if pdp see 10k vote in Anambra,I will congratulate them,obidients are trying,labour party stronghold which is south east and south south are intact,we are making in road in North,so applaud us

I laugh in Swahili...
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by Legitisreal: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2023
pacespot:
I'm sure in some of these northern villages, if you ask them the name of their president, they might not even know it. Illiteracy is also a big part of the problem not only Obi popularity.

So anybody that comes to them during election is the person they will just cast the vote for. There are so many votes that can be won on the very day of election if Obidients can position themselves in poling units across the country.

They should continue the good work now though and spread the gospel.
would you also say they don't have mosques in those villages because that's the number 1 place they get public awareness on who to vote

It is 99% impossible for them not to know their grassroot politician names like buhari, atiku kwanwanso
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by olatunbosun886: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2023
I’m not arguing with you, I am rather lecturing you.You can be delusional as much as you like but we all both know the reality.I’m not arguing with you, I am rather lecturing you.You can be delusional as much as you like but we all both know the reality....
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by Gohs: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Paramount01:

Anybody that will win election must do well on the north

North Central + Southern majority is enough to win this election.

Peter Obi will win this election. . . He is the best candidate for the job.

Vote LP smiley
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by Quintopia: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi supporters are very stupid and delusional, they are unwise and politically naive to think Obi is taken seriously in any northern states. Whenever they rant on social media, I begin to wonder if they are talking about this same Obi or another Obi. I swear nobody takes Obi seriously from north central up to the core north, keep deceiving yourselves hoping on your imaginary northern Christian votes, same northern Christian that are busy shouting sai Atiku in their villages. Nonsense

I thought all the polls said he was Number 1.
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by RALPHOW(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2023
I think Datti has not done enough in the NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY
THEY SHOULD MOVE IN THROUGH REDEEMED AND WINNERS CHURCHES IMMEDIATELY.
IT'S STILL CAPTURABLE.
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by asobo1: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Makers49:
Anambra state is also a pdp stronghold,if pdp see 10k vote in Anambra,I will congratulate them,obidients are trying,labour party stronghold which is south east and south south are intact,we are making in road in North,so applaud us
10k are you kidding here. You're giving PDP less than 10k and you expect to get more from the north. Juju
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by babygirljoy: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by caleboxylic: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Jonathan won because he won the SW in 2011... You know what happened when reverse was the case in 2015..
This time, obi won't get 20% Total in the SW

Stop it. Jonathan lost because Buhari won north central votes.
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by Paramount01(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Gohs:

North Central + Southern majority is enough to win this election.

Peter Obi will win this election. . . He is the best candidate for the job.

Vote LP smiley

Pls, with all sincerity, how many elections have u take part in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by Mom007(f): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
That datti guy... He is not pulling his weight at all o...
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by MiniImportation: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Makers49:
hahaha you are applauded but try Harder after 56 years ok
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by PoloG: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
caleboxylic:

Stop it. Jonathan lost because Buhari won north central votes.
you can deceive your self..
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by Poll23: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
HardMirror:
when i say obidients no get sense. That is exactly what i mean. Imagine the politics they are playing. Blackmailing anyone that is a christian to vote obi as if he is running for position of pope. Lol

aswear
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by Gohs: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Paramount01:

Pls, with all sincerity, how many elections have u take part in Nigeria?

More than three — and I've never regretted my choices.

Peter Obi is the best candidate for Presidency — vote LP
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by IgOga(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Favourchris:

With all the Nigeria problems in front of u, obi should be last of ur problems.

grin I nor carry Nigerian problems for my head.....I dey give to Nigeria......but I know that when it comes to taking the toughest Job in Nigeria or in any organisation for that matter.....experience and track record is the key....no sentiments.....no favoritism grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by Favourchris(f): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2023
IgOga:

grin I nor carry Nigerian problems for my head.....I dey give to Nigeria......but I know that when it comes to taking the toughest Job in Nigeria or in any organisation for that matter.....experience and track record is the key....no sentiments.....no favoritism grin

Ok … 2days time … then u guys will watch ur track record play
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by HardMirror(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

anoda bookmarked post again!

Next week no far!
cool
mr man. You bloody liar. I lived in sokoto for 2 years. You said peter obi would get more his 25% in sokoto, i told you he can never get 10%. Who is right now?

Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
HardMirror:
mr man. You bloody liar. I lived in sokoto for 2 years. You said peter obi would get more his 25% in sokoto, i told you he can never get 10%. Who is right now?
was it not d whole North u said Obi will not see 10%?

Go back and check na!
I no run, I dey here!
cool
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by HardMirror(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

was it not d whole North u said Obi will not see 10%?

Go back and check na!
I no run, I dey here!
cool
ok nau. Lol
Re: Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) by Chemlite: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Op how far?
Did PDP won in Taraba?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy / Dino Melaye: "My Passion Is Automobiles, Others Like Cocaine, Blood, Diamond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.