Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. (4030 Views)

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / Why Atiku Might Lose Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
brown3:
your 30k pinut is not enough for you to bet. You and your fellow urchin will cry on Saturday. PO is your next president

Smh…
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
so u want to tell us there are no Christian political office holders in apc n pdp?

So an apc or pdp political office holder will leave his party n his position n vote peter obi cos he’s a Christian

U are a clown
Yes like Osibanjo that is against Muslim Muslim ticket and refuse to campaign for tinubu
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by macdongenius: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tribalism go kill una for Yoruba land. Always reducing every matter to ethnicity. I know say una b king of betrayal

Windscribe:
Ibo man win the presidential election?

Wonders.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by franchasofficia: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu and Atiku are not battling against competence, character and capacity alone, which will earn Obi significant votes, they are battling against the majority of Christians and you can easily decipher that from the messages of megachurches.

If the church means you, e go hard. If 80% of Christians voters vote for Obi, he will get majority votes in combination with his competence and character that Wil earn him non Christian votes.

I am agnostic myself, I am voting for him on the basis of competence. Some Muslims will as well

The poorest result Obi can get next week is a rerun.

Bookmark this
I was skeptical about Obi winning around last month, but after the intels I got from some Aso Rock eavesdropper, Peter Obi is winning the election.

Rigging will be minimal, you know why?

In Northwest which happens to be Tinubu's greatest hope and stronghold, PDP and NNPP will be checkmating APC from rigging hence the result will not be massively rigged like they use to in the past.

In Northeast which is Atiku's stronghold and another Tinubu's hope, APC and PDP will be checkmating each other against massive rigging thereby reducing the rate of manipulation.

In the Southwest another Tinubu's stronghold, PDP, LP and APC will be checkmating each other, which will help Obi to get more than 25% of total votes cast as a result of dependable Christians in the SW, plus high Igbo population in SW.

In the Southeast which is one of Obi's strongholds, Obi will get majority vote because of his incorruptible personality compared to other Igbo criminal politicians like Rochas, Kalu, Theodore Orji, etc, tribal-religious sentiments, and Igbo marginalization plus insecurity caused by APC led government and Tinubu that's being suspected of sponsoring sit at home enforcement to cause voter apathy in Southeast.

In Southsouth, Obi will win landslide for so many reasons like; Obi's incorruptible personality, sympathy for Igbo age long marginalization and Igbo people's unflinching support for their son Goodluck Jonathan, and their dislike for Tinubu based on Tinubu's known corruption and personalization of Lagos state since 1999. And lastly the Atiku Wike fight too.

In the Northcentral, Obi will get around 25% based on Christian voters and the Fulani herdsmen terrorists massacre of Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Southern Kaduna people.

Watch and see how it unfolds.

Obi's emergence was divine
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Viscuz: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
00FFT00:

Corn-fused one sef 🤣🤣

A swear
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Kingzeez10: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
do you reside in Lagos?

Can we fix a date and place to place a bet and share it on nairaland.

Obi is leaving that election next week with nothing less than a rereun if he doesn't win.

Fix a date and time for the betting

#1m. Lets meet at Ilasan tomorrow. Obi won't come second not to talk of first position in this election.

Obi will not win Lagos
Obi will not win or come second in Ogun state
Obi will also not win the election

1m if you're ready, meet me at Ilasan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kingzeez10:

#1m. Lets meet at Ilasan tomorrow. Obi won't come second not to talk of first position in this election.

Obi will not win Lagos

Nope, Obi will not leave next week election without at least a slot at the rerun. So it means that, he will either win it make a rerun.

Game?
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Obi will not win Lagos

if you are game, let's meet at circle mall, Jakande.

A store will be middleman
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by PeterObi4LP: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Reality will humble you!

Keep encouraging yourself!

You'll cry blood that day.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

You'll cry blood that day.

Okay!

Be patient!

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient my brother.

Reality has a special way of making you humble!

Deep down you are afraid. You are just chest-beating.

You might be hoping on Rigging - BUT NO ELECTION IS RIGGED

What the people decide: Comes to pass.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Osibajo2023: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hopium:

Na small boy. The most stupid of them all are those thinking Yoruba won't vote Tinubu because of religion. cheesy
lol, na only small small girls, without PVC, ss3 pupils dey shout Peter Obi for here.dey no even know his party, someone ask for his party, I told her APC, she come talk say she go vote for APC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Zandena(f): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Continue to day dream, you will be in coma when the results begins to trickle out next week this time around!
Many Christians of non-Igbo extraction are reluctant to vote for a man whose kinsmen are known to be treacherous, fanatical and ethnocentric. This is the reason many hardline Christians will eventually vote either Atiku or Asiwaju.
The moment you know this fact, you get peace!
Igbos that rejects their own people just because they are Muslims, is it Hausa, Nupe, Yorubas, kanuri that you can be fair to?
And let me warn all of you that want to forment trouble after a resounding defeat of your fictitious candidate that your bloods will soak tremendously!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Deep down you are afraid. You are just chest-beating.

You might be hoping on Rigging - BUT NO ELECTION IS RIGGED

What the people decide: Comes to pass.

Afraid 😂😂😂😂😂

That a political minion like Peter would win The Great Asiwaju. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If that makes you happy, I am afraid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by 3ple9iner: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
You seem to be very confident. Can you promise not to edit or create a new profile after the election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by pquaver(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Pick a date and place to make your bet.

Stop making noise and spilling corn over nairaland..

If you don't deactivate this account next week and open a new moniker, make I know wetin cause am.

You shout pass this for Buhari/GEJ and Buhari /Atiku.. Calm down we know una way..next we no far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by 4mable: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
if e sure for you, pick, place date and time.

We go open thread for our betting for nairaland
Choose Any time before 9AM or After 4pm till election date preferably Lagos
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by pquaver(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
flokii:
Peter Obi that'll vote Atiku?.. or you don't know Obi is acting out a script by PDP?
Obi, Marcaroni, Aisha Yesufo0l, Emefiele et al. are all working in sync for Atiku's victory.

The whole plot started with EndSars to silence Tinubu but it failed. Watch closely and see that it's the same actors that are in LP, trying to sway votes of gullible Yorubas and SS people to Obi so Atiku can coast to victory.

You are on point.. Emiefiele is targeting after Atiku he go enter but its obi that is the main atiku choice for now but Emefele has his on personal agenda for that time just like Okowa’s
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Hopium: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Osibajo2023:
lol, na only small small girls, without PVC, ss3 pupils dey shout Peter Obi for here.dey no even know his party, someone ask for his party, I told her APC, she come talk say she go vote for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Buckeyemedia1: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Pick a date and place to make your bet.

Stop making noise and spilling corn over nairaland..

If you don't deactivate this account next week and open a new moniker, make I know wetin cause am.
PrinceofLagos & racoon bragged way more than this during your 15 minutes of Biafra/Ipobian madness.

Peter Obi, The new Biafra messiah after Nnamdi Kanu’s failed venture is no different of an illusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Buckeyemedia1: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zandena:
Continue to day dream, you will be in coma when the results begins to trickle out next week this time around!
Many Christians of non-Igbo extraction are reluctant to vote for a man whose kinsmen are known to be treacherous, fanatical and ethnocentric. This is the reason many hardline Christians will eventually vote either Atiku or Asiwaju.
The moment you know this fact, you get peace!
Igbos that rejects their own people just because they are Muslims, is it Hausa, Nupe, Yorubas, kanuri that you can be fair to?
And let me warn all of you that want to forment trouble after a resounding defeat of your fictitious candidate that your bloods will soak tremendously!
True Talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
PrinceofLagos & racoon bragged way more than this during your 15 minutes of Biafra/Ipobian madness.

Peter Obi, The new Biafra messiah after Nnamdi Kanu’s failed venture is no different of an illusion.
Ekun Egebere
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
4mable:
Choose Any time before 9AM or After 4pm till election date preferably Lagos
not on election day. Are you on the mainland or island.
. We can put the bet tomorrow
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Hardeywale05(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu and Atiku are not battling against competence, character, and capacity alone, which will earn Obi significant votes, they are battling against the majority of Christians and you can easily decipher that from the messages of megachurches.

If the church means you, e go hard. If 80% of Christians voters vote for Obi, he will get majority votes in combination with his competence and character that Wil earn him non Christian votes.

I am agnostic myself, I am voting for him on the basis of competence. Some Muslims will as well

Bookmark this
Honestly, I hope obi win this election. I'm also a Muslim myself but religion or tribe has nothing to do with this unless the person is dumb😔
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by blahc007: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient my brother.

Reality has a special way of making you humble!
Agree to de bet if e sure 4 u
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
blahc007:

Agree to de bet if e sure 4 u

80,000 Naira bet? 😂😂😂

Hello! I don’t bet. And if I want to, not 80k Naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Abdulqareem: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
INSHA ALLAH, TINUBU WILL BE DECLEARED BY INEC AS THE WINNER. FROM ENDSARS, TO RELIGIOUS CAMPAIGN, TO NAME CALLING, TO CYBER BULLYING, TO NAIRA REDESIGN & TO FALSE PROPAGANDA. TINUBU WILL WIN. THE TEARS THAT WILL FLOW WILL COMPETE WITH ATLANTIC OCEAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by OmegaAutos: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu and Atiku are not battling against competence, character and capacity alone, which will earn Obi significant votes, they are battling against the majority of Christians and you can easily decipher that from the messages of megachurches.

Bookmark this

E go shock you ooo, ,, ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Lovelyboi2022: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
talk, let's meet at your closest mall.

Festac, ICM, Surulere, Novare or Lekki mall.
Choose your location.

A store on the mall go help us keep the money until next week
I live in ipaja

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunman Wearing IPOB Face Cap Release New Photo - Pics / Anambra State New Government House Awka, Current Update / -man-arrested-with-ballot-papers-in-osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.