Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,720 members, 7,844,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. (4011 Views)

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / You Liedโ€™ โ€” Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / Why Atiku Might Lose Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Sannisege: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
ode if u get money make we bet than to they make mouth up and down oloshi omo, i go remind you next week by God Grace none of us go die if Obi win any south west make e no better for me again,
I think both of you are on the same page
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Lovelyboi2022: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by VERDA: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay!

I know you are joking!

A political minion like Peter would win The Great Asiwaju? grin grin grin grin grin

Please where will tinubu get his votes from, cos its obviously not in this northwest wey we dey...maybe bornu and yobe...but you guys sit in osogbo and type trash arogantly. Una go learn.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
True, he'd come first!
Ruggedniggaone:
You guys are nothing but big clown obi will not come second in this election thats reality
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lovelyboi2022:
I live in ipaja
Great, let's meet at ICM tomorrow.

Send your number to workch@outlook.com.

Let me know when you do
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lovelyboi2022:
I live in ipaja. call anytime you ready
great.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
VERDA:

Please where will tinubu get his votes from, cos its obviously not in this northwest wey we dey...maybe bornu and yobe...but you guys sit in osogbo and type trash arogantly. Una go learn.

Dey play. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Lovelyboi2022: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Great, let's meet at ICM tomorrow.

Send your number to workch@outlook.com.

Let me know when you do
where's ICM
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lovelyboi2022:
where's ICM
Ikeja city mall
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by xtgozie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Pick a date and place to make your bet.

Stop making noise and spilling corn over nairaland..

If you don't deactivate this account next week and open a new moniker, make I know wetin cause am.

You gather live... and you really get strong believe for wetin you believe.... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Obaaderemi2: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yoruba APC supporters, you better don't rejoice yet. The election is not a forgone conclusion. In Ibadan the people are so angry about the hardship caused by the cash mopping policy that even many Muslims are vowing not to vote APC.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Bimpe29: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu and Atiku are not battling against competence, character and capacity alone, which will earn Obi significant votes, they are battling against the majority of Christians and you can easily decipher that from the messages of megachurches.

If the church means you, e go hard. If 80% of Christians voters vote for Obi, he will get majority votes in combination with his competence and character that Wil earn him non Christian votes.

I am agnostic myself, I am voting for him on the basis of competence. Some Muslims will as well

The poorest result Obi can get next week is a rerun.

Bookmark this

My creed forbids betting otherwise I would have done that with.

However, I hope to wake you up from this mirage cum sleep as soon as it's evident from the reliable source next week that Obi's poorest result/performance isn't what you stated above.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by jesmond3945: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu and Atiku are not battling against competence, character and capacity alone, which will earn Obi significant votes, they are battling against the majority of Christians and you can easily decipher that from the messages of megachurches.

If the church means you, e go hard. If 80% of Christians voters vote for Obi, he will get majority votes in combination with his competence and character that Wil earn him non Christian votes.

I am agnostic myself, I am voting for him on the basis of competence. Some Muslims will as well

The poorest result Obi can get next week is a rerun.

Bookmark this
guy religion will not make obi win. He should play politics.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by dvkot(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Same you said about Buhari. We both know how itโ€™s going
aren't they sick?
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by lanas: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
My brother@workch, d election result is likely Tinubu 1st, Obi 2nd (and there can never b re-run here) or Atiku 1st, Tinubu 2nd. Northern votes will determine d winner. Obi can never b 1st whether re-run or not.

My own bet with anybody is Tinubu's votes will b higher than obi's votes . I'm ready for 100k bet. I reside in ketu Lagos.

Workch post=121043866]do you reside in Lagos?

Can we fix a date and place to place a bet and share it on nairaland.

Obi is leaving that election next week with nothing less than a rereun if he doesn't win.

Fix a date and time for the betting [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division / EFCC Nabs Another Cash Courier With $130,000 At Mallam Aminu Kano Airport / 15 Soldiers Get 4-years Jail Sentence For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.