Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division (4004 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing / CPC Chieftain Accuses GEJ Of Drinking Kain Kain, Throws Tantrums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by umechuma: 1:18am On Sep 16, 2011
Jonathan Causing North-south Division – Cpc

The Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, yesterday accused President Goodluck Jonathan of stoking ethnic division in the country, faulting his alleged claim and appreciation of Igbo votes during the presidential elections.

The party in a statement expressed concern that under  the Jonathan presidency that the North-South had become more pronounced.

The party’s statement conveyed through its national publicity secretary, Engr. Rotimi Fashakin was in reaction to reported comments made by the President during the visit of a delegation of South East Leaders to the State House, Abuja on Monday, September 12, 2011.

President Jonathan according to the statement was reported to have told the delegation, inter-alia, “We thank you for the support you gave and  please convey our appreciation to our brothers and sisters back home. We also know that even from outside the South East, one group of people that gave us most of the votes we have in some of the states in the North are Igbo.”
Reacting, the CPC said: “In CPC, we wish to alert the nation not to look elsewhere for the cause of the excessive overheating of the polity. It is the kind of mind-set of antagonism of the nation’s numero uno towards other tribal groupings he has perceived as being averse to his political evolution that is the cause of tension in the Land!”

“We recall how, in the wake of the October 1, 2010 bombing incident near Eagle square, the President, spiritedly, tried to guide public perception into looking in the direction of the Northern elements that contested the PDP Presidential primaries with him at that time.

But as soon as one of them was schemed out of the race, he was very willing to incorporate his assistance into his campaign machinery. Under his watch, the North-South cleavages had become more pronounced”, the statement added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/jonathan-causing-north-south-division-cpc/
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by okadaman2: 1:33am On Sep 16, 2011
President Jonathan according to the statement was reported to have told the delegation, inter-alia,

“We thank you for the support you gave and  please convey our appreciation to our brothers and sisters back home.

We also know that even from outside the South East, one group of people that gave us most of the votes we have in some of the states in the North are Igbo."

He really shouldn't have said that. GEJ is a good man. I blame the people writing his speeches. undecided
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by egift(m): 1:42am On Sep 16, 2011
GEJ is doing all he can to be "Igbo man" and a "South-East", so how is it going to be possible to have any Nigerian of Igbo extration as President anytime soon.

Please advice him to remain an "Ijaw man" from "South-South" grin
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by ak47mann(m): 1:47am On Sep 16, 2011
GEJ is just an honest man that's why he talk with open mind i like him for that cool
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by SouthEast1: 1:48am On Sep 16, 2011
We also know that even from outside the South East, one group of people that gave us most of the votes we have in some of the states in the North are Igbo."

But that is the truth. Same also for Igbos in Lagos. We must attempt to be truthful always, no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Beaf: 2:05am On Sep 16, 2011
I don't see how what GEJ said is wrong. I am also very curious as to why CPC suddenly wishes to go against everything they have said about the elections and effectively pin their supporters to GEJ's train.

Today is turning out to be one hell of a strange day! First Tinubu denies sponsoring boko haram without being asked, the Buhari's folk insinuate that they too are GEJ's supporters (thats all that can be gleaned from their very strange statement).

--Crosses self and heads off to the home of the holy seer--
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 16, 2011
WTF?

How? Because he won rigging 101? CPC should up their game next time, we know both PDP and CPC cheated grin

And weren't the boko harems, violent nature of Northerners, etc there before GEJ got elected?

GEJ is a weak president but he cannot be accredited  the causation of the likely-division between the north and the south.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by htajz: 3:58am On Sep 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

WTF?

How? Because he won rigging 101? CPC should up their game next time, we know both PDP and CPC cheated grin

And weren't the boko harems, violent nature of Northerners, etc there before GEJ got elected?

GEJ is a weak president but he cannot be accredited  the causation of the likely-division between the north and the south.

you mean register more under aged, cows, and rams next time undecided undecided
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by karpenter: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2011
I don't see how what GEJ said is wrong. I am also very curious as to why CPC suddenly wishes to go against everything they have said about the elections and effectively pin their supporters to GEJ's train.

Today is turning out to be one hell of a strange day! First Tinubu denies sponsoring boko haram without being asked, the Buhari's folk insinuate that they too are GEJ's supporters (thats all that can be gleaned from their very strange statement).

Beaf, you're just too intelligent!!!!! Extremely love this your prompt response. Carry on!!!
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by gtnapes: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]SHUT UP!!! CPC SHUT UP, This kind of allegation is uncalled in this present situation of the company[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2011
umechuma:

Jonathan Causing North-south Division – Cpc

We also know that even from outside the South East, one group of people that gave us most of the votes we have in some of the states in the North are Igbo.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/jonathan-causing-north-south-division-cpc/

"The RETARDEEN" shouldnt have said that. He is presently the Father of all Nigerians (including those who dont want him) and he should be careful with his speeches next time.
However, i dont think this statement is sufficient to cause North-south divide as alleged by CPC. That divide to me is already there.
GEJ should simply watch his tongue next time. he keeps making nasty mistakes by the day, must he even talk?
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

GEJ'S very own Arsene Wenger, never see the fouls/fowls committed by your/our leader

And then immediately attack to cover up,
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2011
Accursed grin, Tinubu as the report suggest is responding to a rumour / Beer parlour talk out there just like GEJ "The RETARDEEN" has responded to Wikileak Beer parlour talks of recent. It isnt out of place and Tinubu as far as this issue is concerned is in line.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Beaf: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem:

Accursed grin, Tinubu as the report suggest is responding to a rumour / Beer parlour talk out there just like GEJ "The RETARDEEN" has responded to Wikileak Beer parlour talks of recent. It isnt out of place and Tinubu as far as this issue is concerned is in line.

Is accursed the name your parents gave you when you were born? lol! Is it a prediction of your collective family future?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Is accursed the name your parents gave you when you were born? lol! Is it a prediction of your collective family future?

Chai, i definately hit a note there. How do u know u are the one i was referring to? i didnt even quote your earlier comment.
You are trully the son of your papa. u know your name as it is.
Actually, with your own mouth u cursed ursef, i am simply calling u by your name.  grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 borrow me this, its well suited for u ODE !!!!
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2011
Na the pattern
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Beaf: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem:

Chai, i definately hit a note there. How do u know u are the one i was referring to? i didnt even quote your earlier comment.
You are trully the son of your papa. u know your name as it is.
Actually, with your own mouth u cursed ursef, i am simply calling u by your name.  grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 borrow me this

You are calling your own fathers name and cursing your own kids. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

You are calling your own fathers name and cursing your own kids.

Nahhh, i hold them in high esteem. On the contrary, u were the one from an earlier thread that cursed your entire Race (both living and Dead) despite repeated warnings from peeps like me. Only calling you what u proudly called ursef Accursed
Dont tell me u are not regretting your deeds
Ok, dont let us derail this thread, back to topic grin
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Johndoe100(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Well said!!!
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Beaf: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem:

Nahhh, i hold them in high esteem. On the contrary, u were the one from an earlier thread that cursed your entire Race (both living and Dead) despite repeated warnings from peeps like me. Only calling you what u proudly called ursef Accursed
Dont tell me u are not regretting your deeds
Ok, dont let us derail this thread, back to topic grin

Each time you call me or anybody for that matter, accursed, you are cursing your father, your mum and your children and their children in turn.
You have been following me around for weeks uttering that foolish word, now its time for you to carry the load you have been amassing. Wait for your own mouth to manifest on your loved ones.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Each time you call me or anybody for that matter, accursed, you are cursing your father, your mum and your children and their children in turn.
You have been following me around for weeks uttering that foolish word, now its time for you to carry the load you have been amassing. Wait for your own mouth to manifest on your loved ones.

Point of correction, i call no one. I am only calling U what u have called ursef. You should honestly be thanking me for calling u what u claim u are.

Accursed, me follow u Actually, anytime i see a LIE, i tend to dispute it and since most times u do LIE, it seems as if i am following u but that isnt it. You stop Lying and u will see me vamoose from u. Till then Accursed, am on u. grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Beaf: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem:

Point of correction, i call no one. I am only calling U what u have called ursef. You should honestly be thanking me for calling u what u claim u are.

Accursed, me follow u  Actually, anytime i see a LIE, i tend to dispute it and since most times u do LIE, it seems as if i am following u but that isnt it. You stop Lying and u will see me vamoose from u. Till then Accursed, am on u. grin grin grin grin

Point of correction, each time you call me or anybody accursed, you are cursing your children and their children, cursing your dad and your mum. You decided to carry a heavy load, so its all yours. You have been following me around for days on end now, calling me accursed for no reason and I haven't replied you, today your cup is full. Go and witness the destruction your own mouth is causing your loved ones.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2011
The Ethnic divide has been part and percel of the fraud called Nigeria.
That was what led to the civil war!
That was why IBB annuled the 1993 elections, the same reason why OBJ was begged to come and rule Nigeria once more.

The same reason why we have such sentimental words like rotational, catchment area, national character, etc in political vocabulary.

Anybody accusing Mr President of stoking ethinic division is very very mischeivious.

The CPC has left no one in doubt that it is a very mischeivious party.

From "warning" us about "wild wild North" if Buhari looses the election to the bailing of the those arrested for carrying out the "wild wild North", the party has succeeded nothing else than to emphasize the Ethnic Division.

If the riots in the North was because election was rigged, why didnt we have the same reaction in the South?
I am ashamed to belong to the same country with these bigots.

Yes and yes! We have ethnic problems. I can't trust some Nigerians especially the Hausa/Fulani Moslems to stand at my back with a matchet. I would have loved to trust them, but they have not left anyone in doubt that they are "born to ruin".

I am sorry if my postion is wrong, but I've been on this earth for little while and I have seen that Ngieria is a fruad.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Point of correction, each time you call me or anybody accursed, you are cursing your children and their children, cursing your dad and your mum. You decided to carry a heavy load, so its all yours. You have been following me around for days on end now, calling me accursed for no reason and I haven't replied you, today your cup is full. Go and witness the destruction your own mouth is causing your loved ones.

Sharapppp dere Accursed. Na u call ursef such and i am helping u to propagate it joyfully. What exactly is my offence here? U de craze? grin grin
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Beaf: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem:

Sharapppp dere Accursed. Na u call ursef such and i am helping u to propagate it joyfully. What exactly is my offence here? U de craze?

Just remember your family; daddy, mummy and the lil pikins and their future pikins.
You will be shocked at how your mouth is a bulldozer in their lives. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Just remember your family; daddy, mummy and the lil pikins and their future pikins.
You will be shocked at how your mouth is a bulldozer in their lives. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Nah, they are all intact and doing great things. i dint curse them. Actually, u Accursed should be the one to take note of ur side u know.
With ur own mouth you cursed ur entire race (both living and dead). PELE cry cry cry
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Dankudi: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2011
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Beaf: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem:

Nah, they are all intact and doing great things. i dint curse them. Actually, u Accursed should be the one to take note of your side u know.
With your own mouth you cursed your entire race (both living and dead). PELE cry cry cry

They look intact, but your own mouth has mowed them down.
Your own mouth has heaped ashes and sorrow on them and your eyes will be the the witness.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by ignis: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2011
CPC dey give me laugh, Buhari din laden, the commander in chief of boko haram forces.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

They look intact, but your own mouth has mowed them down.
Your own mouth has heaped ashes and sorrow on them and your eyes will be the the witness.

Nah, u dont know them. abi u wan Lie again like u are noted for  grin grin grin
I only pray for them unlike u Accursed that Cursed yours rigorously.
I cant claim i feel your pain because i dont.
By the way, i expect u to be flying those your nasty pictures around by now, wasup??  grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Beaf: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem:

Nah, u dont know them. abi u wan Lie again like u are noted for  grin grin grin
I only pray for them unlike u Accursed that Cursed yours rigorously.
I cant claim i feel your pain because i dont.
By the way, i expect u to be flying those your nasty pictures around by now, wasup??  grin grin grin grin

Its all on your family, bruv. Every time you say accursed, you create sorrow for your loved ones; your father, your mother, your children and their children; its a multiplier effect. You're building a castle of woe.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Its all on your family, bruv. Every time you say accursed, you create sorrow for your loved ones; your father, your mother, your children and their children; its a multiplier effect. You're building a castle of woe.

Accursed, this is stale just like ur "supposed fresh air". talk new thing.
Nothin do my own. i no curse them. na u curse ur own. deal with that, ndo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

modified / Presidential Media Team Releases Official Photos Of Jonathan's Visit To OAU / PMB Vs GEJ Wit Chinese President:Who Has Made Change 2 Nigeria Via China?(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.