Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo (26864 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by 1Sharon(f): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Juanmike:
It would

Nigerians aren't ready to love, they'd rather hate.
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Juanmike(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2023
1Sharon:

Nigerians aren't ready to love, they'd rather hate.
They will learn to.
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Ishilove: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2023
That is because you allegedly like being plugged from the back

3 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by 1Sharon(f): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Juanmike:
They will learn to.

Lol.
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by GloriousGbola: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Ishilove:
That is because you allegedly like being plugged from the back

In the back and from the back are too different things you know.

Some of ud hedonistic heathens take inspiration from your fav ekuke.

Man shall not live by missionary alone
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by CANTICLES: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2023
1Sharon:

Does Alex strike you as a disciplined religious man?
You Nigerians are too naive.

At least come with proof. I will be naive to believe you when you don't present a proof for your claims
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by 1Sharon(f): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
CANTICLES:

At least come with proof. I will be naive to believe you when you don't present a proof for your claims

You want video proof of him having gay sex with his partner?
He would be quite stupid to leave evidence like that wouldn't he?

As someone already said to you before, no dey form solidarity because he's your gender.

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by CANTICLES: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's gay, oga. Make you shift front. If you no know, you no know be that. No dey form solidarity because say na man. Sexually disciplined my ass. 😆

If same-sex marriage becomes legalized today, what you will see will shock you. No dey zuzu.

Where is your proof he is gay?

Anybody can make assumptions, prove it
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by CANTICLES: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
1Sharon:

You want video proof of him having gay sex with his partner?
He would be quite stupid to leave evidence like that wouldn't he?

As someone already said to you before, no dey form solidarity because he's your gender.

In other words, u have no evidence.

Online space is where people just make assumptions
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
CANTICLES:

Where is your proof he is gay?

Anybody can make assumptions, prove it

What sort of proof(s) do you want?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Peterobifailed: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Who your wedding epp?
Let's talk about the celebration of Obi.
My LP family, how e go be
your years go full bucket make all Igbos vote for am he will still lule
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

In the back and from the back are too different things you know.

Some of ud hedonistic heathens take inspiration from your fav ekuke.

Man shall not live by missionary alone
Oh right!! "In the back" it is grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by cyberghost23: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Juanmike:
Him tell you that?
u no know anything
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by 1Sharon(f): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
CANTICLES:

In other words, u have no evidence.

Online space is where people just make assumptions

Just like you've made the assumption that he isn't gay?

Oya, where is your own evidence to show he's straight?

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Juanmike(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
cyberghost23:
u no know anything
Busy body
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by zombieHUNTER: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Juanmike:
She should have been patience after theme wedding na so tow tow dey scratch am.

How are you sure.. story will change after the wedding
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Juanmike(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

How are you sure.. story will change after the wedding
The girl na olosho
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by jessylaurel(f): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by jibrilELsudan: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
GAY W@NKER

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by JaneYave(f): 5:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Dshocker:

As if you won't kill to have him as your husband.
Taah!!!!!!!!!. There is nothing masculine about him'- no muscles, just more of a feminine look. Fine man my foot. The face doesn't trip me in any human. To make matters worst, all l see is toxic attitudes spree. Now, tell me why you surely know l will leave for someone who is not my spec?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Ufuoma-Mcdermott At The "Ghana Must Go" Movie Premiere / Female Fan Gushes Over Iyanya (Photo) / Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.