Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo (26873 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Upxia: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Who your wedding epp?
Let's talk about the celebration of Obi.
My LP family, how e go be
e go loud! Celebration go full everywhere smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by gassbee: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2023
U r just confirming d rumour dat u a G
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by mc4talkative: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Who your wedding epp?

We dey ok
Very ok
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2023
All These nollywood lying simps
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by kingthreat(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Gay morrafucka. You don't like women and you pleasure yourself being drilled by the same gender.

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by kcekpo: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Obi for president please let's mobilise against Saturday God will do a new thing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Antoeni(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Gay Dey Marry? Wetin Gay wan Use Marriage Do?
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by HardMirror(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Who your wedding epp?
as if you have pvc. Lol. Clown

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by StagethemTVee: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Why people are not getting married.The 2 major reasons single people give me for not getting married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pZ3ym3k6Zc
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Cutehector(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Fiscus105:

Come to ur life, or u invite her because of ur lustful desire?

I think u guys bragging that club girls are marrying weekly why godly ladies are turning to evening paper.

U never see anything ok, after satisfy ur sexual desire from club girls, you should also prepare to accommodate her other sides, ......club wife
my friend go and channel your frustrations somewhere else. Not in my space.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2023
JaneYave:
Your business, your choice, your life!

He's a good looking man. Very handsome. The type women leave their husband for

3 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Who your wedding epp?

He's a good looking man. Very handsome. The type women leave their husband for
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

How can a man not have any sexual relationship with his girlfriend he intends wed for five solid years...

i understand the lady's worries..

Dear Alex something fishy is going on.

Most of you guys are fools and only think with your penis. That is principle, he’s a principled man. No sex before marriage might be what he planned in his mind with the woman he was going to marry.

Maybe when he was broke and he went to the mountain to pray for blessings, one of the things he promised God is that he won’t engage in premarital sex and God answered his prayers and fools like you guys that think with your penis will start calling him “gay”, “gaybriel” . He is not gay he not just like you indisciplined and unprincipled lot that start misbehaving once they see yansh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by MrUchenna1(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2023
WHO CARES?
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by riverbird: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Why are our female folks crying all over this thread?🤔
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Kobicove(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Dat one concern you undecided
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Mugu. Just continue being gay in peace, you vile, vindictive and narcissistic faggót.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by sweetkev(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Cutehector:
No time. I like this guy.

Some women will just come into your life to frustrate your existence and make you miserable everyday.
My brother, I'm also feeling the heat here

2 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by bonnyhope: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2023
We are talking about how we can elect credible leader, you are talking about wedding

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by LowKeyManny: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Hollyharjii:
I didn't want to start my day with relationship talk

Yet, here you are commenting on relationship talk. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by bonnyhope: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Mugu. Just continue being gay in peace, you vile, vindictive and narcissistic faggót.

Are you for real

Do you have evidence

4 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Starhearts: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Who your wedding epp?

This week of election will bring out lunatics and nuisances
Safe ur tears 😢
Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Kobicove(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You sound like you know him personally... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by jaxxy(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2023
very stupid boy
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by madjune(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Dude is gay.

You like the girl or not, that's an issue on its own.

But, you can't explain keeping a relationship with a girl through 5yrs and not have sexual relations with her.

That's straight up weird.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by SavageResponse(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2023
SmallDick99:
I see him getting married to bobrisky in the next three years.

This I have seen!!

Your wickedness is on another level grin
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by sukkot: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Rubbiish(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2023
YoungLionken:
"Once bitten twice shy"..

There's no wedding-marriage benefit for men..

But just for the sake of 1) legalisation of procreation, 2) we need children to see us as an examples 3) And because God instructed us to do and we have to obey Him, and other little reasons for it (wedding/marriage)...
But a lot of men can't do without marriage @bold. If it is of no benefit to them, do u think men will be engaging in it as they are doing? You can say marriage is of more benefit to women than men, but saying it is of no benefit to man is specious.

1 Like

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Goodlady(f): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2023
YoungLionken:
"Once bitten twice shy"..

There's no wedding-marriage benefit for men..

But just for the sake of 1) legalisation of procreation, 2) we need children to see us as an examples 3) And because God instructed us to do and we have to obey Him, and other little reasons for it (wedding/marriage)...
See as I dey look you. Mtchew

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by spinna: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Lol man yansh lover
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Triangles1(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Fiscus105:

Come to ur life, or u invite her because of ur lustful desire?

I think u guys bragging that club girls are marrying weekly why godly ladies are turning to evening paper.

U never see anything ok, after satisfy ur sexual desire from club girls, you should also prepare to accommodate her other sides, ......club wife

No difference from club girls and the one in the house.
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by ashawopikin(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Who your wedding epp?
na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event / Buchi Atuonwu And Wife, Jane Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.