Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Looking For A Lover - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For A Lover (947 Views)

Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lover by MonthlySalary: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good evening family. As the thread states I am searching for a lover.
I am looking for a lady and a lover who I can start a relationship with.

I am a graduate and a working class. I am 7.3mts tall and athletic build. I am handsome too
I currently earn between 80 and 90k and have a side business that I work on... I was 32 born in June.
Also you should know, I am an introvert and this contributed alot to why I am a very jealous lover.

I like to go out swimming and I am a good footballer. I write poetry too. cheesy
I am a believe in God but I have my doubts.

I despise alcohol the same way i HATE POLITICS and I despise not being honest. Also it's important you know, I love sex alot... Something you'll call a nympho.

What I am looking for...
I am looking for a working class lady whose spoken English is impeccabl.
I do not need the most beautiful woman on earth but I won't mind if you are beautiful and presentable because of our kids.
Kids whose parents are beautiful always have an upper hand over their peers.

I am not particularly bothered about the lady's tribe.
I would be glad if the Lady is earning higher than I currently do. I am looking for someone who we can both grow together

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lover by MonthlySalary: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Updated
Re: Looking For A Lover by Foodqueen(f): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Are those your qualities for an introvert

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lover by MonthlySalary: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
i never said i was looking for an introvert because i am an introvert. But if the person is an introvert, perhaps we could work on our introversion together
Re: Looking For A Lover by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
E don Red for these He-Goats. Blue Balls everywhere😂

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lover by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ogbeni carry yourself enter Field go search for your missing rib lol. Una go hear am Well Well.

The Problems you Fooools have Created will consume you all😂

After destroying them, All of them con dey look for Wives. Wereey People. Highest, Na Fairly Used Olosho you go marry last last🤣

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lover by MonthlySalary: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Ogbeni carry yourself enter Field go search for your missing rib lol. Una go hear am Well Well.

After destroying them, All of them con dey look for Wives. Wereey People. Highest, Na Fairly Used Olosho you go marry last last🤣
i didnt destroy any 1
Re: Looking For A Lover by Vision101(m): 1:29am On Feb 25, 2023
You want a lady that will earn more than you. Well-done you want someone's daughter that you will screw and she will still shoulder your responsibilities.

Congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lover by MonthlySalary: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Vision101:
You want a lady that will earn more than you. Well-done you want someone's daughter that you will screw and she will still shoulder your responsibilities.

Congratulations!!!

your perspective sound stupid tho. "screw" in what sense. if you mean sex, thats an activity between two adults which is for the benefit of the two. i dont see how that outweighs any advantage that favors the other more.

secondly, you talk about shouldering responsibility, I am well employed, in a place where both spouse are employed, they will excel quicker.

its only a jobless woman that'll have your kind of perspective towards a relationship

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lover by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
MonthlySalary:

your perspective sound stupid tho. "screw" in what sense. if you mean sex, thats an activity between two adults which is for the benefit of the two. i dont see how that outweighs any advantage that favors the other more.

secondly, you talk about shouldering responsibility, I am well employed, in a place where both spouse are employed, they will excel quicker.

its only a jobless woman that'll have your kind of perspective towards a relationship
Oga, you never see your spec up till now?
Re: Looking For A Lover by ItisWell22(f): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ishilove:

🤭
Re: Looking For A Lover by Oyindamolah: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin
Evolutionlove:

Re: Looking For A Lover by MonthlySalary: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ishilove:

not yet. Thanks
Re: Looking For A Lover by Creamcrest(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
I'm searching too.
I will be 31 by Dec.
I'm into business.
Message me if interested

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Different From Marriage And Family / Chill Guy / Would You Allow Your Wife To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.