Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit (954 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
Stupid in what sense...? The Redpill encourages men to be honorable , strong and see through the manipulative schemes of modern-day women . But that's something your stupidity and weakness can never comprehend . But good luck being a simp... grin
Finding one picture online and thinking that is how every woman is designed to be is just the most foolish thing I have seen, this isn't different from the popular saying that men are polygamous in nature, the foolishness is astronomical

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by StrongAlphMale: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
Are you sure your comprehension skills is anywhere close to booger? You cant even see my points from the comments? I thought u have a fish brain but I may have overestimated you.

Desist from quoting me. I don't engage your kinds boy. Come Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Jashub: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
Finding one picture online and thinking that is how every woman is designed to be is just the most foolish thing I have seen, this isn't different from the popular saying that men are polygamous in nature, the foolishness is astronomical
STFU. It's on record that 75% of marriages end up in divorce and 80% of the time those divorces are initiated by women. Women are also know to be polygamous in their youthful years , that's why you see alot of girls dating and having over three boyfriends as options. So dont start saying men are polygamous when in reality women are actually more polygamous than men grin
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Desist from quoting me. I don't engage your kinds boy. Come Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again
the rantings of an emoji, u commented on my thread and giving me shitty threat

Are all redpillers designed to be this stupid or you are just abusing the rights

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
STFU. It's on record that 75% of marriages end up in divorce and 80% of the time those divorces are initiated by women. Women are also know to be polygamous in their youthful years , that's why you see alot of girls dating and having over three boyfriends as options. So dont start saying men are polygamous when in reality women are actually more polygamous than men grin
I do not blame you for not understanding my comment, I'd advice you to meet someone with at least a brain the size of a bean to interpret it, since you couldnt
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Jashub: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
I do not blame you for not understanding my comment, I'd advice you to meet someone with at least a brain the size of a muster seed to interpret it, since you couldnt
Your stupidity won't allow you read meaning to my post because you know it's true. But like I said , keep simping...one day you'll be seen taking care of another man's offspring for free grin

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Wainey: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
Your stupidity won't allow you read meaning to my post because you know it's true. But like I said , keep simping...one day you'll be seen taking care of another man's offspring for free grin
Ya, that's how redpillers roll.
First the find pictures online to justify their claims thinking online pictures is a testament of everyone's life.
You are so brainwashed, you are beyond redemption, I pray you do not metamorphose to a frustrated, hate-filled axxhole

1 Like

Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Jashub: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wainey:
Ya, that's how redpillers roll.
First the find pictures online to justify their claims thinking online pictures is a testament of everyone's life.
You are so brainwashed, you are beyond redemption, I pray you do not metamorphose to a frustrated, hate-filled axxhole
I gave a statistic on the divorce rate and how women initiate it , so why didn't you verify whether it was a factually testament or mere fallacy? Secondly, I'm beginning to suspect you're not a man but a lousy female looking for attention at this ungodly hour. Which brings me to my next question: why are you supportive of modern-women who are trying to do what men are doing?
Re: REDPILL- Its Lies And Deceit by Jaffbay: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2023
I need 5 good romance writers

Dm on whatsapp : 08036254487

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My John Thomas Ain't Working Again / Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! / As A Nigerian Girl, Has Your Mum Compared You To Hilda Baci?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.