Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman (2245 Views)

My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / I Can't Date A Man My Dogs Do Not Approve Of – Dj Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Ilamina(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
I feel so doomed
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by falcon01: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ilamina:
I feel so doomed
That is because the Gateman is actually your real father, Momma had an affair with the Keeper

2 Likes

Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Ilamina(f): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
falcon01:
That is because the Gateman is actually your real father, Momma had an affair with the Keeper
I don't look like him

My mother was fccked by my father in the UK and I was born there

So that's impossible

1 Like

Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by falcon01: 3:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
I don't look like him

So that's impossible
secretly do a DNA test and come back
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Ilamina(f): 3:27am On Feb 20, 2023
falcon01:
secretly do a DNA test and come back
hmmmm
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Dshocker(m): 4:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
I feel so doomed

I offered you N20,000 to stop posting ever again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by 2buffagain(m): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2023
How do you treat the gate man?
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by EmiDon11: 5:46am On Feb 20, 2023
2buffagain:
How do you treat the gate man?
leave that ogbomosho tenant.

Dem no even get gate...
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Mustiboy(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2023
EmiDon11:

Dem no even get gate...

😂😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Lance008(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2023
EmiDon11:

Dem no even get gate...
Na gateman mak dey ask her out
She no tell u say she get gateman for house
Why the insult?
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Sucre6: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Dshocker:

I offered you N20,000 to stop posting ever again.

If she takes the offer, I will add 10k making it 30k no jokes, she need to stop posting, and be checked into a rehab ASAP
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by FuckYourFather(f): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2023
falcon01:

Ah hahaha haha oh jijijiji
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by 1Sharon(f): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
I don't look like him

So that's impossible

So you used to be one of us? 👀
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Ilamina(f): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2023
1Sharon:
So you used to be one of us? 👀
yea but I moved back to naija, when I was 5
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by 1Sharon(f): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
but I moved back to naija, when I was 5

So when did you go to the US?
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Ilamina(f): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2023
1Sharon:

So when did you go to the US?
after high school for university

1 Like

Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Streetmovement(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I just don't know what to make of this shenkes grin

People dey this nairaland sha o 😂
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by faceLAGOS: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
I feel so doomed

Girl, can you be my friend?

You’ll will really like my type of guy.

Plus I’ve something interesting for you.

wink
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by akwesenana: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
after high school for university
Them why do you want to start nursery school again?
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Ilamina(f): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
akwesenana:
Them why do you want to start nursery school again?
when did I say that
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by akwesenana: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
when did I say that
You said you want to go to montessori.
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Ilamina(f): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
akwesenana:
You said you want to go to montessori.
I just wish I went there
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by akwesenana: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
I just wish I went there
Well, you're not the only one who didn't go to a montessori.
I didn't go either.
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Ilamina(f): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
akwesenana:
Well, you're not the only one who didn't go to a montessori.
I didn't go either.
where are you from?
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by akwesenana: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
where are you from?
why do you hate guys from akwa ibom?
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by Ilamina(f): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
akwesenana:
why do you hate guys from akwa ibom?
he hit me on my hand
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by JFT24(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Diz thread is psychotic.
Re: My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman by akwesenana: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ilamina:
he hit me on my hand
Why did he do that?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Gay Men Have Higher Risks Of Contracting Hiv (photo) / About To Try My First Sleepover At Olosho House / 44yr Old Senegalese President-Elect Melts Hearts As He Flaunts His 2wives (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.