Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps (785 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by mayor02(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Taking the redpill does not mean you should start hating ladies and seeing every lady as a LovePeddler and ingrate sad

I am very shocked at Nairaland redpillers, you guys are mostly single cry babies and women haters. You can’t even maintain a relationship because you are actually a simp that is why you are forming redpiller so you can hide in hate and you don’t even understand what it is all about

I am a redpiller myself.
Taking the redpill mean putting yourself first and your future first before a girlfriend.
It mean loving yourself so much that if a lady is faking love, you will already know from 100miles away and breakup immediately.
It mean being THE MAN in a relationship, a person that comes into the room and the lady is happy to have him and not the other way round

Taking the redpill is accepting that you want to invest more money and effort in your future than in a girlfriend, and this will even make any lady fall in love quickly with you. Ladies can sense an ambitious man and they will stick with him no matter his broke state, rules and regulations.

Taking the redpill is dressing well and looking neat instead begging for a relationship and bashing any lady that reject you

Taking a redpill is improving on your finance. The ladies know a man that is working on his finance and they will stay with him. That is why some broke guys still have beautiful girlfriends that you can only dream of.

Stop all this hate, that is not the Redpill theory !!

4 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by Autobot05: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
mayor02:
Taking the redpill does not mean you should start hating ladies and seeing every lady as a LovePeddler and ingrate sad

I am very shocked at Nairaland redpillers, you guys are mostly single cry babies and women haters. You can’t even maintain a relationship because you are actually a simp that is why you are forming redpiller so you can hide in hate and you don’t even understand what it is all about

I am a redpiller myself.
Taking the redpill mean putting yourself first and your future first before a girlfriend.
It mean loving yourself so much that if a lady is faking love, you will already know from 100miles away and breakup immediately.
It mean being THE MAN in a relationship, a person that comes into the room and the lady is happy to have him and not the other way round

Taking the redpill is accepting that you want to invest more money and effort in your future than in a girlfriend, and this will even make any lady fall in love quickly with you. Ladies can sense an ambitious man and they will stick with him no matter his broke state, rules and regulations.

Taking the redpill is dressing well and looking neat instead begging for a relationship and bashing any lady that reject you

Taking a redpill is improving on your finance. The ladies know a man that is working on his finance and they will stay with him. That is why some broke guys still have beautiful girlfriends that you can only dream of.

I agree with everything you said.... Except the BOLDED
Redpill isn't truly about hating /disrespecting every woman
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by Mustiboy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Autobot05:

Was shocked when I read it myself. He has no idea what he’s talking about
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by falcon01: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
I encountered an incel hiding behind The Redpill
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by Tallesty1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2023

Your definition of REDPILL still revolves around doing things to get or impress women.
That is advanced SIMPING.

A real REDPILL knows that he has a very short supply of fvcks to give so he gives a fvck only to fuckworthy things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tetracycline is a red pill

Some multivitamins tablet are even red pills too

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by mayor02(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tallesty1:

Your definition of REDPILL still revolves around doing things to get or impress women.

A real REDPILL knows that he has a very short supply of fvcks to give so he gives a fvck only to fuckworthy things.

I agree with your second paragraph only. Because I read it in Polite English. Some people will still misunderstand the paragraph
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by Franzinni: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
The ramblings of a SIMPle mind... Enjoy
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by Winterhaven(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Turns out almost everything in life can be misused. Many guys misuse the red pill. Just make sure you swallow it and use it with sense, e get why.
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by mayor02(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2023
Franzinni:
The ramblings of a SIMPle mind... Enjoy
Women Basher spotted
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by StrongAlphMale: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Mustiboy:

Was shocked when I read it myself. He has no idea what he’s talking about

Whenever threads like this are created, honourable distinguished comrades should do well to avoid them.

It's so obvious the OP is highly frustrated and doesn't even know what he is saying. Na frustration dey cause all these things
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by StrongAlphMale: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Tallesty1:

The OP is a big SIMP.

I don't expect an Sane guy here to take him serious. The Werey OP wants to impress a girl thinking it's Redpill. What a SIMP!

Comrade Ignore the dude. He's frustrated
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by mayor02(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

The OP is a big SIMP.

I don't expect an Sane guy here to take him serious. The Werey OP wants to impress a girl thinking it's Redpill. What a SIMP!

Comrade Ignore the dude. He's frustrated

😅 if you think loving yourself directly relate to impressing ladies, then you are the angry simp my post is talking about
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by PureFace1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Redpill is actually about living happily as a man without depending on or needing women in your life before you are happy.

You don't need any woman in your life before you feel complete and happy because you know there are thousands of them out there you are capable of getting, you won't have time for low value women and won't hesitate to cut off entitled bitches.

The focus must be on yourself it is only when you are happy living your life without any need for women that women will want to be a part of your life. Eliminate neediness and desperation, don't need any women for anything in your life, they will respect you and behave and know you won't tolerate their bullshits because they know you don't need them.

Go to www.sosuave.com and learn more

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Autobot05:

The poster is contradicting himself, for the sake of peace he should just keep his mouth shut if he doesn't know what to say.
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
mayor02:

I am a redpiller myself.

Op you are contradicting yourself, for the sake of peace just keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say.

Nobody is hating anyone we are just exposing the undiluted truth.
#MGTOW
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by mayor02(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
DONFRANSKID:

Op you are contradicting yourself, for the sake of peace just keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say.

Nobody is hating anyone we are just exposing the undiluted truth.
#MGTOW

From your comment, you are already full of hate and insult
What is your truth. Only a simp and a kid have to insult to make a comment.
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by Negroid001(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Op. That's why we bang so called red pillers girlfriends and fiances.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
mayor02:

From your comment, you are already full of hate and insult
What is your truth. Only a simp and a kid have to insult to make a comment.
Yes I'm a kid, I rather be a kid with common sense than an old fool who think he is wise
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by Looter100: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
mayor02:

I am a redpiller myself.

when I see angry male I know say this boy no get sense
Re: Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps by KingDash: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
That’s why we bang simps girlfriends and wives.. if na lie bring your babe or just give me her address make you see
Negroid001:
Op. That's why we bang so called red pillers girlfriends and fiances.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? / How Would People Bleep Inside This Heat Today Been Valentine? / What Do You Do When Your Spouse Keep On Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.