Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Be Too Picky And Be Ready To Remain Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Too Picky And Be Ready To Remain Single (303 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Too Picky And Be Ready To Remain Single by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
If it is your desire to settle down or marry, stop being too picky or else no one will date you but you. This message is for those who are too picky with dates, there is always a flaw sha. No one is good for them. He get stomach or she no get nash. No one is never good for them especially abroad based and those with career. If you want to settle down or get married, stop being too picky except If you are planning to remain single like a Catholic Priest or Nun.
No one is perfect for them, he is broke or she is ugly or he is short or she is too black. Kuku manufacture the person who you want.

2 Likes

Re: Be Too Picky And Be Ready To Remain Single by obinna58(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
I’m picky and I know, I’m proud of it
I already made up my mind to remain single unless the perfect woman comes which is not happening

(1) (Reply)

Closed / What Do You Have To Say About This / 15 Best Dating Sites For Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.