Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians (22777 Views)

Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari / A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai / Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:57am On Feb 20, 2023
On Monday Morning.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Bonavcreativity(m): 5:00am On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
;BABA WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. TINUBU AMD HIS ILITERATE SUPPORTERS WANT TO DESTABILISE THE COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY CANT BUY VITES 🤣🤣🤣

THEY ARE USING THE MESIA THEY CONTROL TO SEND ALL SORTS OF FAKE NEWS , DAKE RIOTS , FAKE PROTEST ALL BECAUSE HE CANT BUY VOTES...

HE CANT INFLUENCE THE ARMY OR POLICE THIS TIME AROUND ...

THE POLICE HAVE BEEN TOLD TO DHOOT ON SIGHT ANY OF MC OLUOMO'S BOYS CAUGHT TRY TO SNATCH BALLOT BOXES 🤣🤣🤣

De m go cry blood tire 🤣🤣🤣

Your English is disgusting and it seem you are the fool here.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:01am On Feb 20, 2023
kk2027:
We survived 7 years of APC, this 3 weeks of naira design is nothing compared to what Nigerians have been through for the past 7 years.

Now a man whose identity is questionable wants to contest for the number 1 position in Nigeria

His age
His name
His certificates
His source of wealth

Even his health, they're all begging for answers

Enough of PDAPC, we want a new Nigeria that works for everyone not the one that works for their wives and children

Obidatti to the rescue

if peter obi doesnt see anything wrong with nigerians suffering under buhari because he thinks it will improve his chances of becoming president, how is he then better than tinubu and atiku? if he has no empathy and feels that nigerians should suffer so he can become president, what type of president will he be? will he not be worse than buhari?

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Olaolar(m): 5:03am On Feb 20, 2023
After all the eight years suffering this very party as bring us to..
I know some idiot nigerians will still vote for this same party on election day

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:05am On Feb 20, 2023
ugodson:
Sincerely i dont like bubu at all. But i see him doing something meaningful for us Nigerians. Firstly everybody knows his not rooting for Tinubu. Am guessing his trying to make things right for his failures but it just takes time before we the citizens see his work. I less than 6k new notes and i sometimes buy it from the guy who supplys pure water in my area.

I bet you after the election everything will return to normal.

Like i have said lets be patient is almost over.
Gid bless Nigeria

it seems like the brains of nigerians are so accustomed to suffering thats why fela sang "suffering and smiling". how does buhari causing so much pain and suffering presently equate to him "doing something meaningful for us Nigerians"? how is creating naira scarcity something meaningful? is it by creating naira scarcity and suffering that a person tries to make things right for his failure? see the way you are making excuse for a government that is making you suffer. theres no hope for nigeria

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by mrkia(m): 5:06am On Feb 20, 2023
I'm fully in support of your policy but Jagaban must emerge elected President comes February 25, 2023 In Shaa Allah

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by myrates: 5:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Nikodes:
No Nigerian deserve to go to hell after all the things politicians have put us through. It will be a double Taxation
Except our leaders and politicians.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by ObiDatti85(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2023
I'm so happy this pig is leaving office

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Desusi: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Think9ja:
Once the presidential election is over and a winner declared, all this stress will be over.

Five more days to go guys
Five more days of turbulences. Can you quantify what can happened within 5 hours talkless of 5days.Pray hard my brother.!

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Okhuadams(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2023
kk2027:
We survived 7 years of APC, this 3 weeks of naira design is nothing compared to what Nigerians have been through for the past 7 years.

Now a man whose identity is questionable wants to contest for the number 1 position in Nigeria

His age
His name
His certificates
His source of wealth

Enough of PDAPC, we want a new Nigeria that works for everyone not the one that works for their wives and children

Obidatti to the rescue
nobody holy pass even you
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Mcbayo(m): 5:26am On Feb 20, 2023
If you are going through what Nigerians are going through, you will not call for more patience.We regret voting for you/ APC.

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by rummmy: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2023
EKONGKING:
When will OBI get prosecuted for Ezu river Massacre.
Afterall we want tinubu to get arrested for so called Lekki massacre,but who will punish OBI ,the sitting governor during ezu massacre.

We have proof of helpless bodies of Igbo people floating in the river.
so you love Igbo people like this?
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by naijapikin2(m): 5:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Dan iska banza kawai
Shahsasha dolo

Sakarain mutum

Tsinennen banza kawai
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Atlantis585: 5:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Thank you sir

Our darling daddy has spoken

No going back

APC , Thiefnubbu and all BATstards can drink sniper for all I care

By the way what happened to my dear friend ? grin

He must not be happy
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Desusi: 5:31am On Feb 20, 2023
OK,Mr presidio,you would always be remembered by what you have done.if however nothing come out of this suffering and imprisonment, posterity would not forgive you sir.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by muzzafar(m): 5:32am On Feb 20, 2023
EKONGKING:
Afterall we want tinubu to get arrested for so called Lekki massacre,but who will punish OBI ,the sitting governor during ezu massacre.

my brother I don talk tire Dem no dey reason well how can you kill your brothers because you want to be president of zoo? Why did he betray APGA after promising never to leave the party and what have he done about the illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu? What can we archives from a guy like this who never apologised for his serial betrayals?
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Mcbayo(m): 5:32am On Feb 20, 2023
mrkia:
I'm fully in support of your policy but Jagaban must emerge elected President comes February 25, 2023 In Shaa Allah
Lifeless supporter of Lifeless
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by 2blessed01(m): 5:32am On Feb 20, 2023
On top the one wey we don excercise since ur unfortunate emergence as Nigeria president...
.God Forbid BADT THING...
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Bigchristo: 5:34am On Feb 20, 2023
EKONGKING:

Where have you been since? May Amadioha strike that your fingers you used in typing this nonsense 😂🤣😂
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by gbagyiza: 5:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Peterobi90:
Good initiative Buhari... we would and have adjusted already...

The gain outweighs the pain.

I hope you watched his latest video addressing Nigerians to vote for Tinubu. This man is cooking evil he is not a straightforward person at all. A good president should be specific n have direction.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by gbagyiza: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Amaggedon:
Jagaban the major reason Nigerians are going through hardship? If not that Jagaban has stolen too much, nobody would have thought of changing the currency

Is the whole Nigerian government afraid of him? Can't they go for him without putting the masses through this hardship? Is this how other countries run their government?

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by HeroicMeastro: 5:44am On Feb 20, 2023
kk2027:

His age
His name
His certificates
His source of wealth

Obidatti to the rescue
It's better to hand over affairs of the country to someone with unknown certificates, health, sources of wealth and age than to hand over to an opportunist, a KNOWN political ashawo, a known tribal and religious bigot.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Chibuchris: 5:51am On Feb 20, 2023
lexy2014:

all of a sudden buhari is now a saint? is buhari not weaponising poverty with this policy?

And you all of a sudden Buhari is no more your darling president. You apc supporter are so funny..

Who brought Buhari to us, because this policy affects your wicked agenda, you want to shift goal post. Bunch of clowns.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Diligence: 5:57am On Feb 20, 2023
The Master Strategist - Freeze out money for vote buying.

After 25Feb23, pump more new notes/money.

After 11Mar25, things go back to status quo.

Guz: B patient with PMB. He wants to deal with moneybags/greedy & corrupt politicians like Tinubu, Shettima and Atiku. He has also deployed soldiers everywhere esp where non-indigenes dominate.

Take Back Your Country
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
VoteAPCOut
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by KingOfTheDamned: 6:01am On Feb 20, 2023
Bonavcreativity:

Your English is disgusting and it seem you are the fool here.

Like your iliterate parents 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Diligence: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2023
In epitome: What Buhari says is quite different from what he is doing.

It's called Strategy. How dare Tinubu & co imply they also spent money for him to become President. PMB wants to hand over "a lasting legacy to young and future generations." That's Mr Peter Obi and his beloved son: Prof Yussuf Datti Baba-Ahmed. Mr Peter Obi and Prof Yussuf Datti Baba-Ahmed were the people Buhari didn't want to mention their names as his favourites. Remember, he often charged Nigerians within & outside the country to vote whoever they want to vote for.

A new and positive Nigeria is possible with Mr Peter Obi and Prof Yussuf Datti Baba-Ahmed

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by DonTattaglia: 6:04am On Feb 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Enough of these apologies.

Buhari and Emefiele should direct banks to release #200 before the election.

If not, Nigeria may be too consumed in protests to be thinking of holding elections on Saturday.

Says who..Nigerian youths have no real balls and guts to face security agents during protests..
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Chibuchris: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2023
lexy2014:

if peter obi doesnt see anything wrong with nigerians suffering under buhari because he thinks it will improve his chances of becoming president, how is he then better than tinubu and atiku? if he has no empathy and feels that nigerians should suffer so he can become president, what type of president will he be? will he not be worse than buhari?

Mr, obi is not the president, the last time I checked apc are the ones in charge of the policy on Nigeria.

All of a sudden you remembered that Nigeria are suffering, how much is bag of rice, it is equivalent to some peoples salaries.
How much is kerosene. For good 7years all of a sudden, you remembered the masses are suffering.

When you start apologising to Nigerian for the failure you imposed to us as president then we would know you are really feeling for the masses.

Your candidate said he will continue on buhari legacy. What does that mean.

Let the elite feel the pain the poor masses are feeling too. Don't pity us we are use to it. after all 80% of Nigerian don't have up to 500k in there account.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by DonTattaglia: 6:09am On Feb 20, 2023
mrkia:

President of your village kindred Union, not Nigeria!!! NEVER....We will rather vote a Goat than th1efnubu. Know that and prevent urself from getting high blood pressure.. undecided undecided
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by ugodson(m): 6:12am On Feb 20, 2023
lexy2014:

it seems like the brains of nigerians are so accustomed to suffering thats why fela sang "suffering and smiling". how does buhari causing so much pain and suffering presently equate to him "doing something meaningful for us Nigerians"? how is creating naira scarcity something meaningful? is it by creating naira scarcity and suffering that a person tries to make things right for his failure? see the way you are making excuse for a government that is making you suffer. theres no hope for nigeria

Let me correct you There is hope for us even if you dont believe it.
This has Never happened before, but it is cos of the election. They want to reduce Vote buying. Imagine some people coming during election and giving OLD note LOL. No one will collect it and i bet you Naira will be back when the presidential election is over.
So bro just a little more patience we are almost there
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Chibuchris: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Enough of these apologies.

Buhari and Emefiele should direct banks to release #200 before the election.

If not, Nigeria may be too consumed in protests to be thinking of holding elections on Saturday.

Nothing will happen, during end sars protest, that they killed people nigeria didn't consume,

During covid-19 we found out that the politicians hid palliative, Nigeria didn't consume,
Why would it consume now, instead nigerians will come out angrily and vote apc out on that day.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Federalis: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2023
I will only accept this from you if you, and your family are going through the same thing that we all are going through.

Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida / Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC / Wanted Officers Of Nigeria Custom Submits Self For Investigation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50