Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians (22781 Views)

Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari / A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai / Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by EKONGKING: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Buksaylor:

D.O.D....

The thing is that ,we know you are senseless.I just want to help you control your stupidity by advicing you to shut up.

That same thing iam advising u ,

Unless Obi answers the ezu river massacre,our voices won't shut up.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by chichriso: 7:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by PStacks(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Anunakeeh: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Another bullocks from the lifeless, SPINELESS, SADISTIC anarchist undecided
# STOP CHASING SHADOWS, you know the criminals, they are your friends, you wine and dine with them! UNLEASH security agencies on them DIRECTLY !

Quit being a COWARD, Grow some balls and act like the commander in chief for once, face and tackle your PRIME TARGET rather than subject millions of INNOCENT citizens to UNWARRANTED hardship!....

Only a SENSELESS scum sets a whole farm on fire just to kill a rat undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided
ENOUGH OF HYPOCRISY undecided
CALL A SPADE A SPADE!

He won't apply this Method.

Some Idiots Masses who are Suffering thought he was doing them good lol.

Nigeria State was not created for the Betterment Of The Common People. Many of the Gullibles doesn't understand this Open Secret.

The good News is all these things won't affect me because I am highly blessed. But for the Zombies Sufferhead, Let them keep Suffering.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by ugodson(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2023
donziller:
wat if after election and everything didn't come back to normal

Quote me it would. Am not a politician its just my observation
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by imagrg(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Patience under this hunger scourge?

I think someone needs psychological evaluation.

1 Like

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Anunakeeh:

He won't apply this Method.
Sure! Because he's a hypocritical COWARD.

1 Like

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Anunakeeh: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2023
ugodson:

Quote me it would. Am not a politician its just my observation

Beer Parlour Observation.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by goshen26: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari, my January and February 2023 hero...
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Bigchristo: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2023
EKONGKING:

The God protecting OBI from prosecution in EZU river massacre is the one protecting me tongue tongue tongue .

remove God from this matter, you knew all these and kept quiet without coming forward with your evidence, that shows your level of stupidity.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by hotseat: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2023
This is all the President Buhari of the universe has to offer!

Promises, promises, promises for almost 8yrs in office with only pains, agony and psychological trauma to show for it.

Well, the shame is on Nigerians who believed him.

Buhari virtually took this country to almost prehistoric times.

APC and Buhari are plagues to this country!

Always one step forward, three steps backwards.

A supposedly good project of currency redesign which ordinarily should be as seamless as possible has been made to stand on its head due to incurable ineptitude of the most disastrous regime ever to happen to Nigeria.

VOTE OUT APC!

Your destiny is in your hands!

Let's get the job done on Saturday, February 25.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Omotosho1090905(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Mr President is the wisest man in the country right now, he understands there are two sides to every coin and a edge, and he decided to sit on the edge, if you all forgot his words when he was elected in 2015, I will remind you all
“I belong to everybody, and I belong to nobody“
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by maasoap(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
;BABA WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. TINUBU AND HIS ILITERATE SUPPORTERS WANT TO DESTABILISE THE COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY CANT BUY VOTES 🤣🤣🤣

THEY ARE USING THE MEDIA THEY CONTROL TO SEND ALL SORTS OF FAKE NEWS , FAKE RIOTS , FAKE PROTESTS ALL BECAUSE HE CANT BUY VOTES...

HE CANT INFLUENCE THE ARMY OR POLICE THIS TIME AROUND ...

THE POLICE HAVE BEEN TOLD TO SHOOT ON SIGHT ANY OF MC OLUOMO'S BOYS CAUGHT TRY TO SNATCH BALLOT BOXES 🤣🤣🤣

Dem go cry blood tire 🤣🤣🤣

While your parents are languishing in pains and hardship, lol.
Zombiedients, families and friends are suffering offline but still come back online to support evil making them suffering. Their madness deserves to be studied, it defies logic.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by KingOfTheDamned: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2023
maasoap:

While your parents are languishing in pains and hardship, lol.
Zombiedients, families and friends are suffering offline but still come back online to support evil making them suffering. Their madness deserves to be studied, it defies logic.

Not everyone is living a cursed life like you Tinubu supporters..cry more 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by ugodson(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Beer Parlour Observation.

You can call it whatever. Its my opinion
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by BENEAMATA: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Get used to respecting your incoming President
imagine , the scum you quoted stayed up all night to spam every thread with his jargons , see witchcraft .
To their drowning tears , the JAGABAN has turned John Legend this morning , baba is singing _- " my head is under water ( Obingo's tears ) and i'm breathing fine , they're crazy , they're out of their minds . . . . "

Concerning topic , anything Buhari and the lukewarm Atiku theses days belong to the joke section .

1 Like

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by EKONGKING: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Bigchristo:
remove God from this matter, you knew all these and kept quiet without coming forward with your evidence, that shows your level of stupidity.

So is ur stupidity calling Tinubu for so called lekki massacre, no evidence but Zoobidiots like u keep blaming everyone except themselves for no progress in their miserable live
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Not everyone is living a cursed life like you Tinubu supporters..cry more 😂😂😂😂😂

Trust me, you, your families and friends are not shielded from the Buhari's badly implemented cashless policy. You just choose to be daft online.
I know how many people I have helped with cash for transfer since the beginning of this Buhari's madness. People are begging for cash just for them to able to buy food. Try and get in touch with your parents, friends and other family members to know their condition of hopelessness.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Anunakeeh: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2023
ugodson:

You can call it whatever. Its my opinion

Yes Your Beer Parlour Opinion

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2023
TheSameGuy:
sad

No comment? Ewedu muncher. Shameless stipend collector.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Bigchristo: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2023
EKONGKING:

So is ur stupidity calling Tinubu for so called lekki massacre, no evidence but Zoobidiots like u keep blaming everyone except themselves for no progress in their miserable live
You are a foolish person, you n who is calling Tinubu? Someone that can’t even express himself in public, Abi na that old antics Wey dey raise hand up when they are singing National anthem? Abeg Dey shame for yourself
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by TheSameGuy(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2023
I'm a married man tongue
MajorOvakporaye:

No comment? Ewedu muncher. Shameless stipend collector.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by KingOfTheDamned: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2023
maasoap:

Trust me, you, your families and friends are not shielded from the Buhari's badly implemented cashless policy. You just choose to be daft online.
I know how many people I have helped with cash for transfer since the beginning of this Buhari's madness. People are begging for cash just for them to able to buy food. Try and get in touch with your parents, friends and other family members to know their condition of hopelessness.

You are typing epistles I won't read bro... Get away from me you iliterate. Now cry more

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Reloadedisraelp: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Baba continue...3weeks is nothing compared to 7years....nor b today we Dy suffer.... We gat ur back
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by felzokugo(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
JAGABA

U can't even spell ur principal's nick name. Spits!
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by MartinsD12(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Tiwaz2:

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1627320499742154753
Mumu talk , dullard apc government, come 25th you will be rejected
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by EKONGKING: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Bigchristo:
You are a foolish person, you n who is calling Tinubu? Someone that can’t even express himself in public, Abi na that old antics Wey dey raise hand up when they are singing National anthem? Abeg Dey shame for yourself

We see on 25 th , who is stupid among us.

Do not run away after results .I hate to see u in Ezu river after bitter disappointment.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by BENEAMATA: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2023
To the one who is questioning Tinubu's authenticity , oya , take

His name ; Bola A . Tinubu
His DOB ; 29 / 3 / 1952
His nationalty : Nigerian
A simple fingerprint capture will validate this whenever he present his a) driver's licences , b) int.passport , c) bank details .

His source of wealth ; he has told you he made his money from estate and being a former multinational oil company accountant .sue him if you have damnable evidence to prove his source of wealth is illicit .
His formal education ; graduated with honours at chicago state university .( qualification up to and beyond the school certificate requirements needed to run for office of the president .)
This is the Asiwaju we KNOW and we are voting for , your distorting , polemic opinions is not changing this .
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by gfelo(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2023
naira note china can produce without difference u dey the do guy with it, no worry e go soon set.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by coldFLARES1(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Another BULLCRAP from the lifeless, SPINELESS, SADISTIC ANARCHIST undecided
# STOP CHASING SHADOWS, you know the criminals, they are your friends, you wine and dine with them! UNLEASH security agencies on them DIRECTLY !

Quit being a COWARD, Grow some balls and act like the commander in chief for once, after 2 terms, YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE!....
face and tackle your PRIME TARGET rather than subject millions of INNOCENT citizens to UNWARRANTED hardship!....

Only a SENSELESS scum sets a whole farm on fire just to kill a rat undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided
ENOUGH OF HYPOCRISY undecided
CALL A SPADE A SPADE!
. A very apt way to describe this man who has proven to be our biggest collective mistake.

For people still hopeful that this wickedness still leaves a chance for Obi to win, I feel sorry for their poor sense of perception and analysis. By this time next week, Atiku would have been declared winner should election hold at all. Then, we shall have to ask again if Atiku is not as old as Tinubu, or as sick as him.

We shall ask again if AA has not be alleged to be as corrupt as BAT, yet one would have me believe this mess of a policy was aimed at preventing vote-buying, than delivering the bloc of northern votes to Atiku.

Was I suckling when sanctimonious Buhari was buying votes in the guise of "trader moni loans" in 2019? Or where then is the record of beneficiaries or how well has the "loans" been repaid?

For those who think all these deliberately inflicted hardship would go after the elections, I feel deeply sorry for them. For those who think having AA as President won't have graver implications for national cohesion and security than having BAT, we shall all be around post-May 29 to experience it practically.

I deliberately refrained from talking about Obi he doesn't seem to matter in the grand scheme of things, though I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Enough of these apologies.

Buhari and Emefiele should direct banks to release #200 before the election.

If not, Nigeria may be too consumed in protests to be thinking of holding elections on Saturday.

In as much I agree with the bolded. They need to release money, but I doubt there will be a protest. Protest this period will definitely assume political angle so even the security agencies will clamp against that and again the country is highly charged now along tribal and religious line. The best is to see out the week and election results announced and everywhere calm down before protests for any agitation will begin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Orders 36 Cayuse Warrior Plus Helicopters From US / Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.