Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians (22780 Views)

Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari / A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai / Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2023
coldFLARES1:
. A very apt way to describe this man who has proven to be our biggest collective mistake.

For people still hopeful that this wickedness still leaves a chance for Obi to win, I feel sorry for their poor sense of perception and analysis. By this time next week, Atiku would have been declared winner should election hold at all. Then, we shall have to ask again if Atiku is not as old as Tinubu, or as sick as him.

We shall ask again if AA has not be alleged to be as corrupt as BAT, yet one would have me believe this mess of a policy was aimed at preventing vote-buying, than delivering the bloc of northern votes to Atiku.

Was I suckling when sanctimonious Buhari was buying votes in the guise of "trader moni loans" in 2019? Or where then is the record of beneficiaries or how well has the "loans" been repaid?

For those who think all these deliberately inflicted hardship would go after the elections, I feel deeply sorry for them. For those who think having AA as President won't have graver implications for national cohesion and security than having BAT, we shall all be around post-May 29 to experience it practically.

I deliberately refrained from talking about Obi he doesn't seem to matter in the grand scheme of things, though I wish him well.
Absolutely spot on.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Bigchristo: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2023
EKONGKING:

We see on 25 th , who is stupid among us.

Do not run away after results .I hate to see u in Ezu river after bitter disappointment.
my guy take a chill pill 💊 I am not even residing in Nigeria, I am still here because of elections, once I vote I don jakpa 🤣😂😂😂I hope you’re not disappointed
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Bfly: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2023
kk2027:
We survived 7 years of APC, this 3 weeks of naira design is nothing compared to what Nigerians have been through for the past 7 years.

Now a man whose identity is questionable wants to contest for the number 1 position in Nigeria

His age
His name
His certificates
His source of wealth

Even his health, they're all begging for answers

Enough of PDAPC, we want a new Nigeria that works for everyone not the one that works for their wives and children

Obidatti to the rescue

You are one of the few people still whining on this matter unless you just a troll for nothing.

It is not about not having certificate or being a secessionist. It is about bringing people together to rationally choose a person based on nationalist spirit.

Obi has his fault which is more terrible like being a secessionist. And you know how dangerous that could be politically.

Tinubu does not have certificate but he exhibit education only that his mental health is deteriorating.

Not one of them is even absolutely fit from the look of things to be the President... Atiku inclusive
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by ThugBoy(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Ogun kill you Buhari
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by chrisj2(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Stupid people! These yeye politicians and technocrats are always dragging Nigeria down... We see how they do things in other countries, yet, we mess things up so badly as if we are all illiterate.

UK changed its currency but they started with £5, then £10 and then to £20... Over a period of more than 3 years. When I still find an old £5, I simply take it to the bank and it is deposited.

Nja is a cash-based country that tried to replace it's majorly used notes in 4 months... On top of that, they did not release enough new notes, banks still giving out old note a week before deadline. Now we hear, they do not even have enough of the new notes. Shame!

CBN chief should go! Buhari is gone, thankfully... Banana Republic!
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Obyino: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Let’s just exercise patience is just remaining 7 days… victory is assured
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by kk2027: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2023
lexy2014:

if peter obi doesnt see anything wrong with nigerians suffering under buhari because he thinks it will improve his chances of becoming president, how is he then better than tinubu and atiku? if he has no empathy and feels that nigerians should suffer so he can become president, what type of president will he be? will he not be worse than buhari?

So in 7 years, this is the only time Tinubu can "speak for the masses" because it's affecting him personally cheesy
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by steffi01(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Yes aware but dont give a Bleep, as long as someone else is making the sacrifices.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by mono26: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2023
EKONGKING:
When will OBI get prosecuted for Ezu river Massacre.
Afterall we want tinubu to get arrested for so called Lekki massacre,but who will punish OBI ,the sitting governor during ezu massacre.

We have proof of helpless bodies of Igbo people floating in the river.

After you die
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by adaeze10p: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sure BabaSure Baba...
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by toneroforever(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tiwaz2:

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1627320499742154753

We know ur game plan sir.
We already know that it's till after Saturday that u will do anything to ameliorate the sufferings.
But encourage the CBN to collect old N1000 & N500 till @ least Tuesday after which u can refuse further extension. This will help people not to lose their money.
Also have CBN supply the old N200 notes. This will help.
People should also transact using transfers & other electronic channels
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by toneroforever(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
kk2027:

So in 7 years, this is the only time Tinubu can "speak for the masses" because it's affecting him personally cheesy

Don't mind the demented drug Lord and his mumu urchins

1 Like

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by LuxeriaAutos: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
JAGABA
shame no Dey catch you?
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by DOD88: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
kk2027:
We survived 7 years of APC, this 3 weeks of naira design is nothing compared to what Nigerians have been through for the past 7 years.

Now a man whose identity is questionable wants to contest for the number 1 position in Nigeria

His age
His name
His certificates
His source of wealth

Even his health, they're all begging for answers

Enough of PDAPC, we want a new Nigeria that works for everyone not the one that works for their wives and children

Obidatti to the rescue

Keep on lamenting until the scale is removed from your eyes this weekend. Asiwaju is coming, the lion is roaring. Leave the roads o ye the low level animals!
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by yarimo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Amaggedon:
Jagaban the major reason Nigerians are going through the hardship? If not that Jagaban has stolen too much, no body would have thought of changing the currency
hahahaha obi can only fool his uneducated supporters

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Agonglo17: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari is determined to teach Tinubu and his worshippers the real meaning of GCFR
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by dochenaj: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why do I think that FG has printed trillions in new note and just waiting till after the elections to release it.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2023
Chibuchris:

And you all of a sudden Buhari is no more your darling president. You apc supporter are so funny..

Who brought Buhari to us, because this policy affects your wicked agenda, you want to shift goal post. Bunch of clowns.

who are the "you all of a sudden Buhari is no more your darling president"? who is the "You apc supporter"? how did you come to the conclusion that I am an APC supporter? why is everything viewed from that standpoint? kindly look at the screenshot below? so what will you say? arent you guys obi and tinubu supporters not confused?

all of a sudden buhari is now a saint? is buhari not weaponising poverty with this policy?

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2023
kk2027:

you can attack tinubu for all i care but it doesnt answer the following questions.

if peter obi doesnt see anything wrong with nigerians suffering under buhari because he thinks it will improve his chances of becoming president, how is he then better than tinubu and atiku? if he has no empathy and feels that nigerians should suffer so he can become president, what type of president will he be? will he not be worse than buhari?
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by kk2027: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

you can attack tinubu for all i care but it doesnt answer the following questions.

After 7 years, all of a sudden Tinubu has empathy for the masses

Since when?
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2023
ugodson:

Let me correct you There is hope for us even if you dont believe it.
This has Never happened before, but it is cos of the election. They want to reduce Vote buying. Imagine some people coming during election and giving OLD note LOL. No one will collect it and i bet you Naira will be back when the presidential election is over.
So bro just a little more patience we are almost there

did i tell you that theres no hope? why should it happen at all? how does election justify the government creating suffering outside of its constitutional responsibilities? you see why i said you are suffering and trying to justify it? you are only happy with not becuase it is the right thing but because you think it will give peter obi an advantage. nigeria issnt about peter obi, atiku or tinubu. the earlier you people understand that the better.

how do you know that naira will be back after elections? did the CBN governor tell you that?

kindly read again and answer the questions i asked.

it seems like the brains of nigerians are so accustomed to suffering thats why fela sang "suffering and smiling".

how does buhari causing so much pain and suffering presently equate to him "doing something meaningful for us Nigerians"? how is creating naira scarcity something meaningful?

is it by creating naira scarcity and suffering that a person tries to make things right for his failure? see the way you are making excuse for a government that is making you suffer. theres no hope for nigeria
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 12:23am On Feb 21, 2023
kk2027:

After 7 years, all of a sudden Tinubu has empathy for the masses

Since when?

you can attack tinubu for all i care. thats not my business but it doesnt answer the following questions.

Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Chibuchris:

Mr, obi is not the president, the last time I checked apc are the ones in charge of the policy on Nigeria.

All of a sudden you remembered that Nigeria are suffering, how much is bag of rice, it is equivalent to some peoples salaries.
How much is kerosene. For good 7years all of a sudden, you remembered the masses are suffering.

When you start apologising to Nigerian for the failure you imposed to us as president then we would know you are really feeling for the masses.

Your candidate said he will continue on buhari legacy. What does that mean.

Let the elite feel the pain the poor masses are feeling too. Don't pity us we are use to it. after all 80% of Nigerian don't have up to 500k in there account.

can you show me where i said that obi is the president? did you see buhari in my post? pls who is buhari? if APC are in charge of the policy, how does it negate the post i made and the questions i asked?

who is my candidate? can you show me where we had any discussion about me having a candidate?

who are the "us" you are talking about? how did you come to the conclusion that 80% of nigerians dont have up to 500k in their bank accounts?

where did you see me impose failure on you? can you provide evidence of when that happened?

meanwhile, you havent answered the question:

if peter obi doesnt see anything wrong with nigerians suffering under buhari because he thinks it will improve his chances of becoming president, how is he then better than tinubu and atiku?

if he has no empathy and feels that nigerians should suffer so he can become president, what type of president will he be?

will he not be worse than buhari?
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by Injera(f): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
dochenaj:
Why do I think that FG has printed trillions in new note and just waiting till after the elections to release it.
I disagree. It will negate the push for a cashless economy. This current political climate is an opportunity to kill multiple birds with a stone.
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 2:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Fully granted! Those criminal vote buying governors and leaders of the APC and all politicians that have weaponised poverty and monetised our electoral/ democratic processes must feel the heat.

which heat are they feeling? are you seeing results? dont you see the fraud everywhere? even buhari committed electoral malpractice while casting his vote. if buahri fooled nigerians in 2015 and 2019, you still allowed buahri to fool you again in 2023. its a pity
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2023
socialmediaman:
Nigerians survived hardship during the pandemic, palliatives were even hidden from them during those very desperate times

Whatever it takes to stop desperate politicians who have weaponized poverty from using desperate means to buy votes, needs to be done!

buhari fooled you guys in 2015. he fooled you again in 2019. in 2023, you still allowed him to make a fool of you. if he can do it 3 times in 8years, then theres nothing God can do for nigerians grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 2:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Agonglo17:
Buhari is determined to teach Tinubu and his worshippers the real meaning of GCFR

what is the meaning of GCFR? is GCFR a political position? is it in the constitution and does it have any powers? even you dont know the meaning.

so far, how is buhari teaching tinubu anything? the same buahri that committed electoral malpractice and fraud on behalf of tinubu in katsina. i really dont understand you guys, how you allow emotions to do the thinking for you
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by socialmediaman: 2:52am On Feb 27, 2023
lexy2014:

buhari fooled you guys in 2015. he fooled you again in 2019. in 2023, you still allowed him to make a fool of you. if he can do it 3 times in 8years, then theres nothing God can do for nigerians grin grin cheesy cheesy

I used about a minute to run through your posts but didn’t see a single post suggesting you have a better idea, just the usual armchair critic who has done absolutely nothing!

Get off from that high horse and let’s see you actually do something if you know better. Nonsense!
Re: New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians by lexy2014: 3:04am On Feb 27, 2023
socialmediaman:

I used about a minute to run through your posts but didn’t see a single post suggesting you have a better idea, just the usual armchair critic who has done absolutely nothing!

Get off from that high horse and let’s see you actually do something if you know better. Nonsense!

buhari fooled you guys in 2015. he fooled you again in 2019. in 2023, you still allowed him to make a fool of you. if he can do it 3 times in 8years, then theres nothing God can do for nigerians grin grin grin cheesy

socialmediaman:
Nigerians survived hardship during the pandemic, palliatives were even hidden from them during those very desperate times

Whatever it takes to stop desperate politicians who have weaponized poverty from using desperate means to buy votes, needs to be done!

how does the suffering of nigerians as a result of naira scarcity stop desperate politicians from buying votes? is it written in the constitution and electoral laws of nigeria that it is by the suffering of nigerians that desperate politicians will be stopped from buying votes?

how did you come up with your theory? where did you get it from? grin grin cheesy

is naira scarcity by buhari and emefiele not in the category of weaponising poverty or is it enriching nigerians?

so far, how many desperate politicians have the suffering of nigerians due to naira scarcity stopped from buying votes? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

did you see the electoral fraud and malpractice committed by buhari in Daura? with what he did, wasnt it obvious he was asking his supporters at his polling unit to vote for tinubu? grin the same buhari you put your hope on to give you free and fair election thru naira scarcity and the suffering of nigerians grin cheesy cheesy grin

read the following. maybe it will help get out of your fantasy world and come into reality

https://www.nairaland.com/7587321/how-2023-general-election-systematically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele / Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak / 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.